Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

What is the best prank you have ever pulled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best prank you have ever pulled?

It was in June, and the surf was flat, and I broke my skate deck, and I didnt feel like leaving the house. I decided to make chocolate chip cookies. I made them and they turned out pretty good. I was going upstairs to get something from a drawer in the bathroom and I found chocolate ex-lax :twisted:. I made a batch of regular cookies. Then I had a little bit of dough left that was enough for four cookies. I put in the whole pack of laxatives, that is around 8 to 10 doses :!:. I put those four cookies aside, and I put the other cookies in the jar. When my younger brothers came home from school I told them that I made cookies and there were four cookies that just came out of the oven and were fresh, just made for them. I told them that they could have two each. Well one of my brothers went upstairs to put his back pack down, and my other brother ate all four of the cookies to annoy my other brother. HE ATE ALL FOUR. HE HAD 8 to 10 doses of ex-lax. LOL. After three hours he was really pissed and he started crying "WHY DO I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM EVERY FIVE MINUTES??!?!?!." I was busting up. He had to go to school the next day, and he had the symptoms for the whole week!!! He at the cookies on monday. LOL. My other brother was happy he didnt eat the cookies. LOL.

lol

Comment

I'd have to say my best prank I pulled is when my friend who recently got fired from the state park job she had (maint. etc.) and I went camping at this particular camp ground. She still hadn't turned her keys in yet. We went around to about 5 or 6 shower/restrooms and locked the doors. We just walked around and listened to all these people yelling for help. It caused quite a stir and kept those rangers pretty busy letting people out and trying to explain just what in the hell happened.

Comment

good one. but i dont have access to restroom keys unfortunetly.

Comment

Originally posted by clubbin714
          I'd have to say my best prank I pulled is when my friend who recently got fired from the state park job she had (maint. etc.) and I went camping at this particular camp ground. She still hadn't turned her keys in yet. We went around to about 5 or 6 shower/restrooms and locked the doors. We just walked around and listened to all these people yelling for help. It caused quite a stir and kept those rangers pretty busy letting people out and trying to explain just what in the hell happened.
          I thought you were going to say you beat her up for getting fired and told her she is a chick that acts tough and thats what she gets for it ( getting fired and beat up ) and you are the regulator and so thats your prank, expletive expletive. har har.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

surfer... I'm glad i'm not your sister...
            the best prank i could think of...
            9th grade
            physics teacher with thick glasses
            used to drink lotsa water... was on medication I guess...
            so a friend of mine dared me to spit in the glass and fill it up with water
            and so...I did
            and yeah
            poor guy downed the whole thing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
              Originally posted by clubbin714
              I thought you were going to say you beat her up for getting fired and told her she is a chick that acts tough and thats what she gets for it ( getting fired and beat up ) and you are the regulator and so thats your prank, expletive expletive. har har.
              LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam
                surfer... I'm glad i'm not your sister...
                the best prank i could think of...
                9th grade
                physics teacher with thick glasses
                used to drink lotsa water... was on medication I guess...
                so a friend of mine dared me to spit in the glass and fill it up with water
                and so...I did
                and yeah
                poor guy downed the whole thing!!!
                xxxx, now that is just cruel......I like it.

Comment

Hmmmm this is good. Ok, I made a screen name on a messanger and made the profile to be some girl off the internet then started talking to him for like 5 minutes before he could even try to get into details with this fictitious girl. 1 hour later I get a call saying how he's going to meet up with this girl and they're going out on a date and the whole nine. Mind you the rest of my buddies know whats going on and they play along as well. It was funny cuz he showed everyone the profile, talked about the date he went on, and how they're gonna meet up and continue to go out. Finally after a week 'This ficitious girl' finally talks to him again (according to him they never stopped talking) and she says that she wants to meet at the park, by the basketball court. He Forgets that the guys usually go play ball on Saturday Mornings, goes over there and sees us and bullxxxxs a little bit. As we're playing he keeps lookin around and looking around. So the game ends and well come back to our stuff and get some water. And I'm like, "Dude, you look like your looking for your future wife or something." and he's like,"how'd you know?",so I'm like,"She's right here." As I point to my friends shirt that has this fictitious girls name spraypainted on it. He was pissed for weeks. :twisted:

Comment

One of the cool pranks i've done is with my chinese roommate... i've always told her in a joking way that armenian guys are all badboys and very violent...and that they don't care about a girl having a bf. so i told this one armenian guy to call and her to pretend that he wants to go out with her... now she's more of a shy girl with people she doesn't know. First she says that she'll tell him she has a boyfriend, and i tell her, that he won't care. then she says that she'll tell him, she has to study, and my other roommate (who's in on it) says that armenians don't care about studying. so she keeps on thinking about what she can say, and my other roommate says "just tell him you like girls." so when the guy calls again, she implies that she doesn't like boys. the guy pretends he doesn't understand. so she whispers, "i'm a lesbian." he pretends he can't hear. she raises her voice until she's screaming "I'M A LESBIAAAN." too bad for her, one of our neighbors whom she sort of liked, heard it... needless to say he lost interest.

Comment

Working...
                    X