Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

I do feel a tad depressed today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by omniscient
    I just ate cereal with a protein shake so I can take my antibiotic. Then I took a Mega Man multivitamin along with a amino acid pill. I also took Claritin, Echinacea, Airborne, and even a dosage of steroids to help boost my testosterone lol, yup I have lost it. In another half hour I'm gonna finish up with a half a Valium and a Vicodin so I can fall asleep.
    I will now weep for you... . Goodness child, you sound like you take a pill to wake up, a pill for energy, a pill to slow down, a pill to perk up, a pill to concentrate, a pill to be happy, a pill to be mellow, a pill to sleep, and a pill to negate 3 of the last pills and a pill to turn on the first four. Damn, I need some pills just to keep up!
    The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

OMG I woke up this morning feeling like crap. My mom even said that she didn't want me to go to work this morning because she was feeling depressed. I've been calling her every 1/2 hour and she tells me:

"Violette, yes kez karotelem"

OMG

My mom's so cute. Today sucks!! I don't even know why!

Comment

Originally posted by violette829
        My mom's so cute. Today sucks!! I don't even know why!
        I told you why!! Saddest day of the year... *sniffles*

The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Originally posted by ckBejug
          I will now weep for you... . Goodness child, you sound like you take a pill to wake up, a pill for energy, a pill to slow down, a pill to perk up, a pill to concentrate, a pill to be happy, a pill to be mellow, a pill to sleep, and a pill to negate 3 of the last pills and a pill to turn on the first four. Damn, I need some pills just to keep up!
          No, then I would have to be taking Methamphetamine, Adderall, then some Xanax or Klonopin to slow it down, then some Wellbutrin to perk up, then some Ritalin to concentrate, then some Celexa or Effexor to be happy, then some Valium to be mellow, then some Ambien to sleep, and a few antagonists so all the binding receptors that are drugged up will be free .

What I did was a lot more safer and controlled in a moderate manner . Only things I really didn't have to take were the Valium, Vicodin, and something called Dianabol which every 10 mg produces the same amount of a mans testosterone output in one day. The Valium I will take because I can't sleep and I really need to sleep to get better. The Vicodin since Tylenol does not work for me anymore I take the Vicodin for the fever and pain. And the Dianabol I thought hey if I can get more daily testosterone for the next 2 or 3 days it might help my immune system.

Comment

No, then I would have to be taking Methamphetamine, Adderall, then some Xanax or Klonopin to slow it down, then some Wellbutrin to perk up, then some Ritalin to concentrate, then some Celexa or Effexor to be happy, then some Valium to be mellow, then some Ambien to sleep, and a few antagonists so all the binding receptors that are drugged up will be free .

What I did was a lot more safer and controlled in a moderate manner . Only things I really didn't have to take were the Valium, Vicodin, and something called Dianabol which every 10 mg produces the same amount of a mans testosterone output in one day. The Valium I will take because I can't sleep and I really need to sleep to get better. The Vicodin since Tylenol does not work for me anymore I take the Vicodin for the fever and pain. And the Dianabol I thought hey if I can get more daily testosterone for the next 2 or 3 days it might help my immune system.
            Damn, ever thought of being a pharmacist?

For some reason I don't think testosterone will do anything to boost your immune system. But hey, maybe it will, I've never read anything to the contrary. Good luck!

Comment

Damn, ever thought of being a pharmacist?

For some reason I don't think testosterone will do anything to boost your immune system. But hey, maybe it will, I've never read anything to the contrary. Good luck!
              Ya you and everyone else has told me that, I just know a lot about pharmaceuticals but I'm not interested in being a pharmacist nor would I waste that much time in school. I would own a few pharmacies if I can though, then I'll make more than the poor pharmacist. My good friend is a pharmacist and he thinks it's extremely scary how I know as much as he does .

I don't know if there is a link to testosterone and the immune system (will be another one of my late night research topics), but like you said I've never ready anything to the contrary so I'm giving it a try and I believe it does help.

(edited) .... Yeeep I'm a big idiot, I decided to research on the whole steroids and the immune system and what do you know, it actually weakens the immune system (sigh). I wasn't taking a lot anyway but I stopped taking it completely.
              Last edited by omniscient; 01-24-2005, 02:49 PM.

Comment

(edited) .... Yeeep I'm a big idiot, I decided to research on the whole steroids and the immune system and what do you know, it actually weakens the immune system (sigh). I wasn't taking a lot anyway but I stopped taking it completely.
                Oh dear. Stick with the echinacea, and some zinc. Drink OJ and get a good dose of Vitamin C.

Comment

Oh dear. Stick with the echinacea, and some zinc. Drink OJ and get a good dose of Vitamin C.
                  Doing all that CK , just added garlic to the mix also, it's not like I'm going to be going out tonight. Oh and the Airborne I'm taking has a lot of vitamin C and they're out of it at virtually every store.

Comment

Unlike you sourpusses I had a great day. I walked in an hour late for work and nobody gave a crap. Nothing crazy happened during the day, and the traffic was great because of the snow. Not to mention it was kickass songs on the radio the whole way home. Learn to be grateful for the little things people.

Comment

My day ended up being crap. My computer got some virus and now I can't do jack. My friend showed up for no reason, but it was cuz he was on his way to SBI to buy concert tickets. So I gave him a ride there and back home, (but I didn't want to). But when we got there they only accepted cash so he could'nt even buy the tickets. I came back home. I hope I don't lose all my essays, movies, and tv shows I've d/led.

Comment

Working...
                      X