Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

TURKS SPREADING LIES ABOUT THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TURKS SPREADING LIES ABOUT THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE!!

Hi I don't know if this is the right place... but i still think it is important... I received this e-mail from another armenian and it's contents were like this... So i was wondering if an admin can publish the e-mail on a bulletein board on Armenianclub or something or send it to all people on Armenianclub! Cause this is important to all armenians because those dirty Turks are telling people lies about the Armenian Genocide!!!

The Contents of the e-mail!

Hi all!

This mail is to inform you that those dirty bastards called turks, made a web site where they say that the genocide was from the armenian to them (they claim there that the armenians killed 1,5 million turks! sucks!!!!) showing pictures and documents that we all know that are compleately fake!

We need the help of everyone of you:

The next MAY 27 at 02:00 pm (GMT time) we are going to enter to http://www.azeriturkleri.com/marchen.htm all together at the same time to flood their site. We need to be a lot of people to disable this bastard site.

Thank you. We hope to count on your help.

I add this on my own, to the original message: Any hacker willing to hack, and destroy this bastard site will be "very welcome"!!! (I'm already working on it!!!!!)

(Espagnol)

Hola a todos!

Este mail es para informarles q los hijos de re mil puta de los q dicen llamarse turcos, hicieron una pagina en donde dice q el genocidio fue de los armenios hacia ellos, mostrando documentos y fotos q todos sabemos q son totalmente falsos...

Por eso necesitamos de la ayuda de cada uno de uds.:

El dia 27 de mayo a las 11.00 p.m. nos vamos a conectar todos a esa pagina: http://www.azeriturkleri.com/marchen.htm , y asi se va a hacer mierda...!! pero tenemos q ser muchos, por eso les pedimos q manden este forward a todos sus contactos asi los hacemos bien mierda a estos hijos de puta q se lo merecen!!

Muchas Gracias.!! esperamos contar con su ayuda

Agrego esto por mi cuenta al mensaje original: Cualquier hacker dispuesto a hacer pelota este sitio, sera "muy bien venido"!!!!!!!! (Yo ya estoy trabajando en eso!!!!!)

what the HEll is that site IF i knnew who did it so what the hell can we email them or something? to see what thier problem is?

Comment

that website has been running for 2-3 years now.. I found the owners name. it some xxxx outta toronto

Comment

hey whats his name? and h ow'd u find out he's from toronto?

goodstuff we can probably find this kid

Comment

hehe... this is interesting...
          so what are you planning to do to this kid once you find him vrej?
          I want it IN DETAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!
          :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

I don't think you guys should resort to violence or irrational behavior.

On the contrary, using reason and reason alone will you achieve some form of victory. Try using the legal system or what not.
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

hey i wanna know his name too if u find him u should kick his ass Bad lol but u can also turn in to some kind of police or something i donno well Let me know what happens

Comment

Lame thread.

The last thing we need is Armenians reacting with violence to the same thing we protest.

That is illogical and unnecessary.
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

so the turks are spreading lies. what else is new.

Comment

Hey guys. The host of that site is Nerureal.
                    It is headqautered in Delaware, USA.

This is their contact page:

Their info is there. Call them or write them a formal email. Say something like that you're offended and that www.azeriturkleri.com is HATE SPEECH. Be polite and well thought out. If enough people wirte in, they will drop the site. I'm sure they're not going to stand up for a $12 per month site.
                    Hate speech are the magic words I think. When you sign up with most providers you sign a contract, I'm sure there is something about profanity and hate speech in there. Tell all your firends to write and the site will be gone.

Comment

Working...
                    X