Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Abortion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abortion...

...there is something wrong in this nation. Some women call it freedom of their bodily functions. I call it murder. I am going to be a man and speak up. It takes two to tango. The man has some say in it too.

Whether you believe the fetus is a human or not, it is an offspring. There is something wrong with mothers who gladly fight for the right to kill their offspring.

A baby is the most innocent form of life. It has harmed nothing. Yet we kill a large amount of babies as a result of abortion. I do not know the exact amount, but it is somwhere in the millions. Where is responsibility? Go get a free condom at a clinic, or by some trojans.

Ahh one of the most cliche topics.

I guess that all depends on when it is proper to consider life 'life'.

Definitions vary.

I stay neutral on the topic.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

haha... it's funny how we've NEVER EVER agreed on anything...
      hokees...
      whether you like it or not... abortion is an option... it's out there...
      and no matter who makes it legal or illegal, those irresponsible people who are NOT willing to have and raise their babies at the time given,(which sometimes IS a better choice, since we don't want the baby to grow up in a broke or NO family and die at the age of 9 because of Heroine addiction), they WILL choose to go with abortion...

Comment

I wish that guy in my signature thats banging his head on the keyboard was aborted. He seems unhappy.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

just clarifying... this last post was for surfer..
          me and Anon agree on a lot of things lol8)

Comment

What if the baby is unwanted, why should the baby come to this world to have horrible life!!! If a woman is raped and doesnt want to keep the baby
            then abortion is a solution!! Cos who would want to bring an offspring in this world from an xxxxxxx-Raper. Also, r u ready to be a father???? of course ur not and dont expect ur girlfriend to be. So as Anon said there r many definition and im very bored to right them down. Cos if i start i wont be finished........ alwayz look both sides dont just throw an opinion like u do all the time

cheeerzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by fIReBuRntInHeLL
              What if the baby is unwanted, why should the baby come to this world to have horrible life!!! If a woman is raped and doesnt want to keep the baby
              then abortion is a solution!! Cos who would want to bring an offspring in this world from an xxxxxxx-Raper. Also, r u ready to be a father???? of course ur not and dont expect ur girlfriend to be. So as Anon said there r many definition and im very bored to right them down. Cos if i start i wont be finished........ alwayz look both sides dont just throw an opinion like u do all the time

cheeerzzzzzzzzzz
              Ok fire, you seem to have a problem when someone disagrees with you. I have researched the topic, and your arguements are all conventional and weak. You clearly can not read. I suggest you go to school for improved literacy.

I said that "whether you believe the fetus is life or not, it IS an offspring." That is a fact. I dont care what you consider life. I understand rape cases. No one ever asked to be raped, no one wants to either. That is some nasty xxxx. But you cant read, so you didnt see where I said that babies are the most innocent in the spectrum of life. What did that baby do? He/she didnt rape anyone? And yes, if I got some chick pregnant, I would take the child in a second. Maybe the guys you get with wouldnt stay around, but if I got my girl pregnant, I would stay and face the responsibility. I mean, you are making it ok to abort an offspring. You are saying "hey its ok if I my boyfriend xxxxs up, lets just kill it, and everything will be better." I say that is irresponsible. Why should that offspring die, because of your irresponsibility. Thats all I have to say.

I have an opinion, and you have a problem with that. Just like you think I am wrong, I think you are wrong. I dont care whether you think I researched this or not, this is my opinion. (I have researched this topic, and I did a case study on it myself).

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam
                haha... it's funny how we've NEVER EVER agreed on anything...
                hokees...
                whether you like it or not... abortion is an option... it's out there...
                and no matter who makes it legal or illegal, those irresponsible people who are NOT willing to have and raise their babies at the time given,(which sometimes IS a better choice, since we don't want the baby to grow up in a broke or NO family and die at the age of 9 because of Heroine addiction), they WILL choose to go with abortion...
                Jahannam, again you fail to make a point. I know that people can find a way. The question is, do you think it is right? Is it ok to kill something just because you messed up? or because you were raped? (Even though I hate you, God forbid that ever happens).

Comment

Re: Abortion...

Originally posted by surferarmo
                  ...there is something wrong in this nation. Some women call it freedom of their bodily functions. I call it murder. I am going to be a man and speak up. It takes two to tango. The man has some say in it too.

Whether you believe the fetus is a human or not, it is an offspring. There is something wrong with mothers who gladly fight for the right to kill their offspring.

A baby is the most innocent form of life. It has harmed nothing. Yet we kill a large amount of babies as a result of abortion. I do not know the exact amount, but it is somwhere in the millions. Where is responsibility? Go get a free condom at a clinic, or by some trojans.
                  OK MY HERO, SINCE I HAVE WEAK ARGUEMENTS AND U R THE BRILLIANT OF THE COMPANY, START UR FIGHT AGAINST THE ABORTION RIGHT NOW!

Comment

In fact, there is a pro-life group starting here on campus. Guess who is starting it...

Comment

Working...
                    X