Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Your favorite lyrics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron Dants
    Originally posted by surferarmo
    My favorite lyrics:

When anything is wrong...Blame Canada, Blame Canada.
    haha! aaaaaah, just like the good ole days......ya redneck! :P
    LOL. Glad to have you back Baron.

Comment

The sweet smell of a great sorrow lies over the land
      Plumes of smoke rise and merge into the leaden sky
      A man lies and dreams of green fields and rivers
      But awakes to a morning with no reason for waking
      He's haunted by the memory of a lost paradise
      In his youth or dream, he can't be precise
      He's chained forever to a world that's departed
      It's not enough, it's not enough

His blood has frozen and curdled with fright
      His knees have trembled and given way in the night
      His hand has weakened at the moment of truth
      His step has faltered
      One world, one soul
      Time pass, the river roll
      And he talks to the river of lost love and dedication
      Silent replies that swirl invitation
      Flow dark and troubled to an oily sea
      A grim intimation of what is to be
      There's an unceasing wind that blows through this night
      There's dust in my eyes, that blinds my sight
      And a silence that speaks so much louder
      Than words of promises broken

Taken from A Momentary Lapse of Reason

Comment

Originally posted by *SpeakEnglishOrLive*
        Taken from A Momentary Lapse of Reason
        Haha, just like everything else you ever say...

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam
          dzer gnchouhin pakhd-s gartats eem
          haiatskee mech mokhratsadz
          na gisatsain ints sheshenchats vor yes
          jamport em oushatsadz
          vor eem gnatskn arten megnel eh
          yes oushatser em nranits
          ov vor eem sirde koghatsel eh arten
          herou eh indzanits...

...yev mangoutioune mi trchouneh
          telov gabvadz mer srderits
          tele bogvoom eh na trchoum
          ou heranoum eh mezanits

Roupen Hakhverdian
          hah, I had no idea you had posted this song Jahannam (quiiiite a while ago). I heard this song for the first time in Armenia, and reposted. But truly, what a great song. I have a question about the lyrics.
          He says "Yes hanoom em, im yerkern im mangootyan moot tseghnahargits" something something something "taknvadz en medzerits". My question is, what's the "something something something".

And by the way, Rouben is coming to Montreaaaaaal!!!! I know, I know, you're saying "who cares, over here, he gives a concert every two hours". But in Montreal, we get 3 concerts or so a year, and 2 of them is Paul Baghdadlian :P so I'm pretty happy about it. My friends usually get all excited if 50 cent or the Red Hot Chili Peppers come over, while I'm all jittery about Hakhverdian. lol
          We're also getting Nune (whom I saw last year), as well as Harout (who's here on every Valentine's day it seems) and that's about it singerwise. Jean Ter-Mergerian, violinist, will also be coming. See how it sucks over here? Yet I still prefer Montreal over LA :P But Yerevan tops em all. I actually was at an outdoors concert there, in front of Kino Moskva, featuring Forsh, Shushan Petrosyan (aaaanyone know where I can find the song Dilim-Dilim??), some other people no one knew, as well as the great Alla Levonyan, who was dancing around even though she was pregnant. Akh, so many goosebumps during that show.

Why am I telling you guys this? I really have no idea...Now let's all go to Yerevan

Comment

Dedicated to all my friends here in the forum!!!

I don't want this world to be like the planet of the apes
            Who the hell put you in charge you only make mistakes
            Blow it up and tear it down
            Then let the apes take over?
            Why doesn't someone speak for me, is my name xxxxin' rover?

Don't want to go in the forbidden zone
            Never know anything outside of your home
            Finally realize that there's no escape
            Get your filthy, stinking paws off me you damn dirty apes

Most people I see are less human than an ape
            Cranking babies out like factories of hate
            I hate it when I have to wake up from my fantasy
            Where everybody works and pays taxes just like me

Lock them in a cage like a monkey in a zoo
            Stare at me and laugh, but I'm telling you the truth
            Lock them in a cage like a monkey in a zoo
            We'll see who laughs last the day when monkeys rise to rule

Taken from Bigger Than The Devil

Comment

Here's my favorite right now.

You are a xxxxing xxxx.
              You are a xxxxing xxxx.
              You are a xxxxing xxxx.
              You are a xxxxing xxxx.
              You speak English like a xxxxing xxxx
              And you've got crabs.

Taken from the "Food for Thoughtlessness" album Idiots Everywhere Who Are xxxxs
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
              X