Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Favorite people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clubbin714
    Me, myself and I
    Couldn't find anybody that was willing to have lunch with you eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Dants
      Originally posted by jahannam

to be honest, I remembered to compliment your choice of people AFTER I posted that complaint... good choice. what makes it better is the fact that the dominant language will be Armenian.hehe.
      Correction: the ONLY language would be armenian.

hmm, except when Baronian uses words like "tohaf". lol
      hehe.. that's exactly what I meant... Baronian likes to mix and match... after all he's bolsetsee...lolSHAD fstkh eh!!!

Comment

you GUYS... think about it
        it's not about throwing 3 names up in the air.
        the question wasn't about individual people you would love or wish to meet.
        it's about sitting around a table and holding a conversation with 3 interesting people. I mean come on.. would you really wanna hear what Michael Jackson has to say to Frederick Nietzsche?? or would he even have anything to say? and I mean what part of lunch with your grandpa and your fav musician is interesting?
        think about the possibilities...
        I know it's really hard to narrow it down to three.
        but hey, that's what makes it a forum question...
        I would say ...
        For a religions debate: Jesus, Moses and Mohammed. They could duke it out while I eat their cheesecake.
        For a philosophical debate: Che, Ghandi, and Nietzche.
        For an i'm-a-pathetic-excuse-for-a-human-being discussion, lets go with Hitler, a suicide bomber (pick one), and Stalin.
        or something like...
        depends on the weather... if it's a sunny lunch, I'd choose Hemingway and get him to explain what's with his suicide, Jesus and get him to lecture Ernie, then Dave Letterman, to keep the balance.
        or if it's all wintery, I'd have lunch with the Neanderthals, but I'd insinuate that I would like my meat well done.
        Then if it's an autumn lunch, I would only like to spend it with Friedrich Nietzsche, Jesus and Cliff Burton..
        Jesus and Friedrich can argue as much as they want while Burton teaches me how to play the bass? 8)
        whatever...
        I know you guys are creative... I'll just assume you're being lazy...
        I just realised you cheated here jahannam...you gave like 10 lists, while letting us choose only 3 ppl....vay aghdod kezi vay, vorosheyir al verchanank!

Comment

my tall russian girl friend

Comment

1. dad - because i never do (would be nice to not regret things before it gets too late

2. Einstein - just talk to him and see what goes on through that head of his, really analyze him. read some of his books very interesting how someone that early knew so much and most of it hasnt been publicized yet.

3. myself - it would be nice to have a talk with myself. to fix myself first before i do a lot of things. i know im not perfect even though i am omniscient lol. but i would have to find myself and learn things about myself and this is a long one so i dont want to get into detail.

but those 3 were from the top of my head. if i stop and think about it for like 5 minutes i probably would have put diff ones, but the ones you get from the top of your head are better....... me, my dad, and einstein just relaxing lol, now thats what im talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Dants
              you GUYS... think about it
              it's not about throwing 3 names up in the air.
              the question wasn't about individual people you would love or wish to meet.
              it's about sitting around a table and holding a conversation with 3 interesting people. I mean come on.. would you really wanna hear what Michael Jackson has to say to Frederick Nietzsche?? or would he even have anything to say? and I mean what part of lunch with your grandpa and your fav musician is interesting?
              think about the possibilities...
              I know it's really hard to narrow it down to three.
              but hey, that's what makes it a forum question...
              I would say ...
              For a religions debate: Jesus, Moses and Mohammed. They could duke it out while I eat their cheesecake.
              For a philosophical debate: Che, Ghandi, and Nietzche.
              For an i'm-a-pathetic-excuse-for-a-human-being discussion, lets go with Hitler, a suicide bomber (pick one), and Stalin.
              or something like...
              depends on the weather... if it's a sunny lunch, I'd choose Hemingway and get him to explain what's with his suicide, Jesus and get him to lecture Ernie, then Dave Letterman, to keep the balance.
              or if it's all wintery, I'd have lunch with the Neanderthals, but I'd insinuate that I would like my meat well done.
              Then if it's an autumn lunch, I would only like to spend it with Friedrich Nietzsche, Jesus and Cliff Burton..
              Jesus and Friedrich can argue as much as they want while Burton teaches me how to play the bass? 8)
              whatever...
              I know you guys are creative... I'll just assume you're being lazy...
              I just realised you cheated here jahannam...you gave like 10 lists, while letting us choose only 3 ppl....vay aghdod kezi vay, vorosheyir al verchanank!
              hey hey.. those were just examples... 8)

Comment

and I mean what part of lunch with your grandpa and your fav musician is interesting?

I'll assume that that part of your comment is directed towards me in this case. It would be interesting to me, thats why I picked them. Just like all the people you mentioned would be interesting to you. I don't think its about who is good enough to have a conversation with or interesting enough to have lunch with in everyone's eyes. Its about who each person chooses, individually, that makes this question fun. I think everyone's choices gives a little insight into what they must be thinking and what type of character they have. With that said, everyone's choices have been rather unique and interesting to read up to this point, cool thread.

Comment

You can add Charleze Theron to my list.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by LovelyLola
                    and I mean what part of lunch with your grandpa and your fav musician is interesting?

I'll assume that that part of your comment is directed towards me in this case. It would be interesting to me, thats why I picked them. Just like all the people you mentioned would be interesting to you. I don't think its about who is good enough to have a conversation with or interesting enough to have lunch with in everyone's eyes. Its about who each person chooses, individually, that makes this question fun. I think everyone's choices gives a little insight into what they must be thinking and what type of character they have. With that said, everyone's choices have been rather unique and interesting to read up to this point, cool thread.
                    allright... I don't take that back lol
                    what part of lunch with grandpa and favorite musician is fun??
                    (no offense) hehe

Comment

Working...
                    X