Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Breakdown....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakdown....

As much as this idea might amuse its detractors, there are two pretty exclusive schools of though when it comes to posting thoughts in this gulch these days. On one hand, you have xxxxsticks like Anonymoon, Dodobo and Jahandam, who root face first into the xxxxpile of life in all all-out race to see who can be the ugliest. Tossing human intelligence and all hope for a brighter tomorrow out the window, they live to annihilate all beauty and breathing space. On the other side of the coin you find Surferxxxx, and Firefighterinhell, who seem to be the glass-is-half-full types here despite their desperate struggle to prove themselves right. I haven't said nearly enough mean xxxx! I've been lazy! To tell you the truth, I don't think anyone else can really do the job to my standards. I thought this AssLicker dude could be interesting. Pretty erratic. Well, I've spent a lot of time making fun of these balmy characters. Fighting is such a boring thing, I gave it up, I always win.

damn post xxxxxs, quit double posting!

Comment

whats up?

hey man are you talking about me or something....coz i'm no dude here i'm a female and what the hell's wrong with you whats wrong??

Comment

Don't you ever have any original posts to add, other than the same old regurgitated xxxx?
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

i wonder who broke u down (speakenglishoride) ?? the rabiz guys from hollywood ? or the thugs from pasadena or the sisters from hooker hi?? it seems unfortunate for a guy like u who has a stick in his ass talking about other ppl

Comment

if you're going to insult someone, do it properly, you cant even get the friggen names right, what a dumbass!

Comment

Hey speakenglish? You dont matter. Stop pretending like anyone on earth gives a xxxx about your useless existance.

Comment

Hey Genoxxxx, that's the whole purpose you douchebag..........

Comment

no YOU're a douchebag!

Comment

i wonder what i am....LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X