Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

In the nick of time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the nick of time

What time is it there where you are now? What are you doing? What is the weather like?

Here it is 12:22 AM, I am sipping my tea and waiting for some replys. It is actually dark, which is surprising because here in the summer, there is 24 hour daylight. The misqitous are sooo bad out right now and I just came back from a walk so I am covered in bites. I can smell rain in the air........yep........

Originally posted by sad_eyes
    What time is it there where you are now? What are you doing? What is the weather like?

Here it is 12:22 AM, I am sipping my tea and waiting for some replys. It is actually dark, which is surprising because here in the summer, there is 24 hour daylight. The misqitous are sooo bad out right now and I just came back from a walk so I am covered in bites. I can smell rain in the air........yep........
    11:30 pm. I am typing and occasionally taking breaks to drink a glass full of tap water. The weather is nice and cool with a clear sky.

~*~*This post is to make you think about that 1 person who you have a crush on but they dont know. post this 10 times in other threads and he or she will luv u. if u dont post it in the next 10 minutes, they will never luv u and you'll die a stupid moron*~*~
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

it's 11:40 a.m. I'm at my dad's house in Zeitun, Yerevan. The weather is cool but warm. And I might go to a museum w/ my parents pretty soon here. I just got back from buying bird feed for my birds. Because I bought birds about a week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Thai-Samurai
        it's 11:40 a.m. I'm at my dad's house in Zeitun, Yerevan. The weather is cool but warm. And I might go to a museum w/ my parents pretty soon here. I just got back from buying bird feed for my birds. Because I bought birds about a week ago.
        Can I cook your birds and eat them? They taste like chicken.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

It's about 16:45 in Sydney, its about 16 degrees, it's cold and was raining a little while ago. Currently I am at work, having my coffee, checking out the forum while waiting for the reports to print out.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
            11:30 pm. I am typing and occasionally taking breaks to drink a glass full of tap water. The weather is nice and cool with a clear sky.

~*~*This post is to make you think about that 1 person who you have a crush on but they dont know. post this 10 times in other threads and he or she will luv u. if u dont post it in the next 10 minutes, they will never luv u and you'll die a stupid moron*~*~

so this is how you got me!

Comment

Originally posted by thedebutante
              so this is how you got me!
              Haha yea I posted it 10 times within 10 minutes. COOOOOOOOOOOOKIE!
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

It's 1am.
                I'm sitting in my office, trying to work, but having more luck with browsing, chatting, playing, etc... So sick of work.
                Consequently, I'm not drinking anything.

Comment

Originally posted by karoaper
                  It's 1am.
                  I'm sitting in my office, trying to work, but having more luck with browsing, chatting, playing, etc... So sick of work.
                  Consequently, I'm not drinking anything.
                  Oooh you have an office. Do you have a stapler?
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
                    Oooh you have an office. Do you have a stapler?
                    Yes I did, but then my boss took it, and then this one time I had an office where I could see this squirl couple. But then I was put in the basement and I think I'm gonna burn this building down.

Comment

Working...
                    X