Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

How do you think life got to be here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anonymouse
    Perhaps it's indeed a possibility. I can't tell you for sure since I haven't died and when I do I probably won't be able to tell you any thing.

Comment

Hmm, some interesting points brought back and forth, but you people are just attacking organized Christian religions. Keep in mind that there are radicals from all sorts of beliefs. This professor i had for biology kept cramming down my classes throats that evolution is the only sound scientific way that the world could have ever come to be. After about a week of his bullcrap i stood up and told him to prove it. I shot down every point he threw at me, adding a few of my own. The best part is, after he was done with his little rant, he asked me if i believed in creation. When i told him yes, he told me to prove that creation happened. I told him i believed in it through faith, and he just gave me this smirk like he won or something.

It really xxxxing pisses me off that scientists think they have some kind of sound proof that evolution and the big bang happened. Really, everything that we believe about the universe or how it began we believe by faith. Trying to prove it is futile. Stupid xxxxs hide behind their "sound scientific reasoning," but they believe just as much through faith as creationists do.

Comment

Evolution is all based on faith.

Go back some threads in the past pages and you'll see a thread by me on this very topic.

It requires just as much faith to believe that one species led to another, as it does to believe God made it, since both lack proof.

Everything is ultimately up to faith, because where reason ends, faith begins.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

even the question of this thread needs faith, since we don't have proof about this place being the only one with life.
          (which is why I hadn't posted a reply so far)

Comment

there some ppl that believe in budah with six or eight hands how about that ppl cut their penis for religion how about that, ppl blow themselfs how about that, ppl erase sex from their memory for a life time howwwwwww abouuuuuuuuuttttttttt thatttttt (that hurts) and last but not least some ppl get to have like 10 wifes cuz of their religion (not bad) so their is always the upside and the downside

Comment

yup, like i said...... xxxx RELIGION

Comment

Even religion has some truth in it. You can't just say "xxxx religion" and get on like that. Everything contains something that has some truth. For example, all religions pretty much from the past refer to "Gods" plural. The Bible has a reference to Gods plural, in Hebrew "Elohim" which means Gods. The Sumerians believed an alien race of Gods, the Anunaki, came and genetically engineered human beings as a slave race to mine gold for them. All religions make references to either the serpent gods, or symbolism of the serpent or snake or reptile. There are hidden meanings, allegories and symbols in religion that tie the past.

What bothers me about modern atheists or agnostics, they believe they can shun everything away with one swift stroke of "religion sucks". Yea sure it might not be your cake and you might not be a Bible Thumper, but alot of it isn't just meaningless writing. There are correlations and symbols that have led to many questions about our past and antiquity.

For example, the Garden of Eden allegory in the Bible was something deeper than just biting an apple. Zecharia Sitchin, the foremost Israeli scholar and researcher of the Sumerian Clay Tablets, and who wrote the book "The 12th Planet" that talks about the Anunaki, who come from the planet Niburu (a.ka Planet X ), believes that the Garden of Eden was these Alien gods who prevented humans from gaining a certain kind of knowledge. The snake serpent, represented this god trying to prevent mankind from understanding a certain knowledge. The victor of that conflict would be the ones, the Gods, plural who controlled earth. In Eden the members of "God", that being the Anunaki, made it a sin to eat of the fruit. The fruit is an apple and it is symbolic for a certain kind of knowledge. To help keep man away from that knowledge they taught that if man learned it he would die.

William Bramley in his famous book "The Gods of Eden" goes into detail about this topic. he starts going into the reasons and psychology of why humans go to war. As he states "Many thinkers, however, have erroneously equated all human motives with motives found in the animal kingdom. This is a mistake because intelligence breeds complexity." Motivation becomes more elaborate with the rise of intelligence. "It is easy to understand the mental stimuli in two alley cats squabbling over a scrap of food, but it would be a mistake to attribute as simple a state of mind to a terrorist planting a bomb in an airport." War is an effective tool for political and economic control. It makes money for those who start it, and it is detrimental to those that fight it. War has covered earths history like a scab that won't heal.

basically you are a product of your system. Everyone realizes wars exist but few question the motives and those who start it. What Bramley argues in his book and Sitchin as well, is these "custodians" or "Gods" ,plural of course, wanted to keep humans from gaining certain information. One sure way is to keep knowledge hidden, whether it be in allegories or symbols, which is much of the Bible anyway. The information they do not want you to learn however is not of the technological kind, hence its the forbidden knowledge.

You live in a system that lies to you. It conditions your mind to think a certain way, through every orifice of communication, since birth. Shows, movies, media, books, newspapers, education. It makes you think "oh yea humans are the most advanced and intelligent creatures to exist so far" yet when you go back to antiquity there exist so many enigmas from the pyramids, to stonehenge, to Nazca, that warp us in every way. You are dependent on the system for all your basic needs. Your clothes you were are all nice and ready in the department stores. Your food is all processed and ready, even in fast food. Your house is most likely not built by you. Do you think this is progress? Youre a slave basically when you look at it from a realistic point of view. The society is structed to make the people in it think like robots. They are all meant to think the same way, act the same way. Is it any wonder why people still cant get out of that two party system mentality? And what about when a poll asks "Americans" a question such as "Even now that WMD havent been found in Iraq do you think that going to Iraq was a wise decision?" and that 80 percent of the gullible flag waving morons answer "yes", what does that tell you? It's robotic behavior at the most extreme levels of conditioning. This makes it easier to control people because a robot never questions authority, like a good little lemming it does what it is told to do.

Creation stories of all religions and cultures have similar themes of the "Gods" creating them from either dirt, clay or mud. So in the Bible when "God" said to make man in his own image he meant " Let us make man in our image, after our likeness." because ELOHIM is translated as GODS ( plural ), not GOD. That is misconception. Then Sitchin and Bramley further suggest that Adam was created to fullfill the slaveery purpose of humans "For there was no Adam to till the land."

I think you all should read Zecharia Sitchin and William Bramley. I would recommend these as must reads.
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

hyeclass...just what the hell is your point?lol

Comment

just giving info lol the bad and the gooooooddd about religion

Comment

Working...
                    X