Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Message to the "gangsters"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message to the "gangsters"

What is the definition of a gangster? Is it the same as a thug? If you dress like a gangster but aren't involved in an actual gang, are you then just a "gangsta"? What goes on through these peoples' heads?

Whether you're a gangster or a gangsta, you're still just a WASTE OF SPERM. That's right. You heard it. You're just insignificant creatures roaming this earth looking for attention. You're no different from an attention xxxxx...except you opt for baggy clothing, wife beaters, and bandanas instead of revealing clothing. You gangsters and gangster wannabes are pathetic excuses for human beings. The "macho game" you play at parties and clubs makes me sick. You feel the need to protect your women from "the scum of the earth" (other males) when you clearly overlook your own worthless, scumish selves.

And to kill a human being in cold blood?......Well, that's just devastating. This past weekend, at a club, a gangster stabbed an Armenian male, who was hitting on a girl, 15 times .....the girl happened to be the gangster's girlfriend. So you see, ladies and gentlemen, gangsters have nothing better to do with their time. They find it comforting to stab people to death in order to "protect" their girls. Who the xxxx died and made them KGB?
    The gangster psyche is a sick and twisted one, full of BULLxxxx justifications for their cruel actions. They claim they come from broken homes and feel their fellow gang members are their only family. Well well well, if that were true, I'd let it be. But there is no family on the streets. It's a cutthroat world out there and just as their are backstabbing friends, there are also backstabbing gang friends. Except the problem is, these friends have lethal weapons. Why risk your life to be a part of this so-called family? Coming from a broken home is no excuse. I'll admit coming from a broken home is no easy thing, but there are plenty of people who pick themselves up by their bootstraps and move on. Move on to become BETTER people. To live up to their potentials.
    I have no pity for you gang members. I have no pity for your deaths. Rather, if your family members were all raped and killed, I'm sure you'd understand (if even for a split second) what it's like to be anyone else in the world who ISN'T in a gang and loses a loved one. Maybe then you'd realize the price you have to pay to join such a ruthless clan. You imbeciles. You'll never be macho beings. You're always just the pathetic little boys who crave attention and belonging.

You make me sick.

Hi there I know u really hate the gangstas and all BUT its NOT gangsta it depends on the person not what they represent lets say if u meet a Mexican are u gonna not talk to them just because they are Mexican ?? Its not like that Its depends on the person who they are and what they believe in. mOSt of them don’t even believe in anything. And I don’t think they are that many Armenians that are REAL gangstas . They all clam to be but non of them really are. What is a gangsta anyway A member of an organized group of criminals; a racketeer. Was the guy Armenian that stub the other guy?? And how u know he was a gangsta whoever stubbed the person maybe he was just a maniac. Are u acutely sure he was a gangsta?? U just got a lot of hate in you cuz what u saw its normal but its just gangstas who stub kill normal people do that to what about bush right now killing 1000000000, or Sadam killing his own? Or Hitler kill at least 6 million what about the Turks who Killed 1.5 million? Are they gangstas ?? See what im saying IT depends on the Person

Comment

that's pretty irrelevant. He's not saying that whoever that isn't a gangster is smart. He's just saying all gangsters are idiots.

I'm willing to bet that you go up to one of those "fake gangsters" and tell them "you're not a real gangsta like my homies" or something stupid like that.

Gangsters are basically people who can't defend their own arguments, and in case there is a disagreement with anyone, they'll threaten to beat him up (or get their homies to do so), whether they act upon it or not....

saaaaaaay Hamovik, does that remind you of anyone on here? *cough* *cough*....uph, i'm choking here.....

Comment

bunch of thugs who just fight over some area that isnt even theirs! some kids grow up in this life and they become ppl with no future. there are gangsters and there also are croucet cops.

Comment

well the most funniest thing in the world is the WANKSTAS which if you know is like a fake gangster, as in hes not really from any gang but claims or acts like he is. those guys just make me laugh i can entertain myself by just looking at them for hours. ONE THING THAT PISSES THE xxxx OUT OF ME IS! when armenian guys use the word NIGGA OR NIGGER, its like what the xxxx are you thinking you dumbxxxx, YOUUUU ARE NOTTTT BLAAAACK

Comment

Duh, a ganster is obviously Joe Pesci.

"You want the pen?!? YOU WANT THE PEN?!? I'LL GIVE YOU A xxxxING PEN! HEY ACE, LOOK HES CRYING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL. Son of a xxxxx tells my friend to shove it up his ass..."

"You called my friend a xxxxxx? YOU called MY friend a xxxxing xxxxxx?"
            *Pesci procededs to beat man with phone*

"You, think i'm funny. What do i look funny to you? What do i make funny jokes? Do I look like some kind of xxxxing clown here for your personally amusement?"

Comment

Originally posted by HaMoVik
              Hi there I know u really hate the gangstas and all BUT its NOT gangsta it depends on the person not what they represent lets say if u meet a Mexican are u gonna not talk to them just because they are Mexican ?? Its not like that Its depends on the person who they are and what they believe in. mOSt of them don’t even believe in anything. And I don’t think they are that many Armenians that are REAL gangstas . They all clam to be but non of them really are. What is a gangsta anyway A member of an organized group of criminals; a racketeer. Was the guy Armenian that stub the other guy?? And how u know he was a gangsta whoever stubbed the person maybe he was just a maniac. Are u acutely sure he was a gangsta?? U just got a lot of hate in you cuz what u saw its normal but its just gangstas who stub kill normal people do that to what about bush right now killing 1000000000, or Sadam killing his own? Or Hitler kill at least 6 million what about the Turks who Killed 1.5 million? Are they gangstas ?? See what im saying IT depends on the Person
              are you for real?
              I mean I don't usually make fun of people, but OH MY GOD lol
              hey have you guys checked out her website? lol
              no wonder she's defending gangsters...

Comment

oh and Hamovik(how insecure does someone have to be to call themselves hamov) for your writing skills, I recommend ESL 183
                they offer it at GCC... check it out.

Comment

Gangsters are all lame.

Anyone that has to dress a certain way, act a certain way, talk a certain way to make others think they are tough and cool, is a moron.

Gangsters represent fragile people, people who lack attention, bad parents. Anyone who studies gangs will tell you these poeple join gangs because of problems in their personal life.

Other "gangstas" that try to replicate this image of toughness that come from nice homes and mommy and daddy that make money, are xxxxing xxxxxxxs and should be shot with bop guns till they cant take it anymore.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

Mtv actually did a whole tv show on this, a gangster, is obviously someone in a gang, but the word "gangsta" has a whole nother meaning. gangsta can be a thing, like my watch is gangsta, or your necklace or shirt is gangsta, it's sort of like ill, you know, ill use to be a bad thing, like sick, but now, ill means tight or cool.

Comment

Working...
                    X