Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Ankap - Angry at the Mayans for a false prediction? POST YOUR GRIEVANCES HERE!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ankap - This thread needs more cowbell.

I'm such an idiot. I just don't realize their place in history because I've always lived in a pre-beatles world so it takes thought to realize all the things that they created and started that are apart of mainstream culture and thought. Imagine a world without ''all you need is love''. Muhaha is a dope.

Comment

Originally posted by KanadaHye View Post
      What did they accomplish except invading the Americas with their sh!tty British music that needed the listener to be high in order to appreciate/tolerate it.
      They're still successful though, that's what I meant.

Comment

I'm so sick of supermarkets and other giant food places. It's sickening. The herds of people lumbering through there, ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Muhaha View Post
          I'm such an idiot. I just don't realize their place in history because I've always lived in a pre-beatles world so it takes thought to realize all the things that they created and started that are apart of mainstream culture and thought. Imagine a world without ''all you need is love''. Muhaha is a dope.
          For 8 days a week. My retarded high school used to play the beatles and only the beatles in between classes for 3-5 minutes and if you weren't in class by the time the song was over, you were late. Stupid songs.
          "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it." ~Malcolm X

Comment

Beetle. Technically speaking, this is what it should be.

What is the edge about "Beatles"? I lack insight and illumination, so please tell me what the creative and stimulation witty name is supposed to mean.
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

Also http://dashperiod.tumblr.com/post/23...ntled-employee
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

• Re: Ankap - Eat lots of soujoukh, then go to different bathrooms and urinate profusel

Last edited by freakyfreaky; 12-16-2010, 05:33 PM.
                Between childhood, boyhood,
                adolescence
                & manhood (maturity) there
                should be sharp lines drawn w/
                Tests, deaths, feats, rites
                stories, songs & judgements

- Morrison, Jim. Wilderness, vol. 1, p. 22

Comment

• Re: Ankap - Eat lots of soujoukh, then go to different bathrooms and urinate profusel

Freakyfreaky, I imagine you are very internet savvy and have a few websites that are part of your 'favorites.' As part of your daily ritual, I picture you coming home from work or school, flipping open your Macbook and per your daily ritual visiting each and every one of your pit stops to complete the full circle of life. HyeClub just happens to be one of your pit stops where you can post pictures freely without the wrath and ire of more vociferous locals that confront you in some of the more populated message boards or 'social networking' websites you visit. I imagine in other forums you do things much like what Ara Baliozian does - maintain a public journal of sorts. Like a horny teen entering the peak of puberty who cannot control his erections, you have this carnal need to open "Google" and type in a random word (say, "green" for example), and get a litany of images and get the ones most 'random' and splatter them onto a post and click "Submit Reply." This completes and calms you like the orgasm calms the frantic pimply faced teenager who can't get laid but is forced to masturbate to compensate for lack of vagina pull. But lest we think you are just some air head chronic witless internet fiend on an acid trip, you reassure us with a nice Jim Morrison quote to reaffirm to us (and yourself) that are you in fact deep, reflective and artsy and that these images do serve some purpose beyond mere nonsense. Do me a favor - get a damn tumblr or flickr account.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse View Post
                    Beetle. Technically speaking, this is what it should be.

What is the edge about "Beatles"? I lack insight and illumination, so please tell me what the creative and stimulation witty name is supposed to mean.
                    In music, rhythm is counted in beats. Haha, the beat is now an insect. haha!

Comment

Originally posted by jgk3 View Post
                      In music, rhythm is counted in beats. Haha, the beat is now an insect. haha!
                      Omg it's a double haha. Double haha omg double haha. Double haha, double haha it's so intense. What does this mean? It's starting to even look like a Muhaha!
                      Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Working...
                      X