Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Ankap - Angry at the Mayans for a false prediction? POST YOUR GRIEVANCES HERE!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by karoaper
    I think Get Even is using a pretty nifty web script to spam the forum. I can't imagine he's doing it manually...
    It's no script. It's too stupid to be a script.
    this post = teh win.

Comment

• WTF just happened?
      He took his "normal" message away and replaced it with the spam again.

Es erbvanic en khenterin hivandanocic toghel?

Comment

• We have all lost family in the genocide. It doesn't give you an excuse to be a phucking moron spamming stupid crap we all know. It doesn't make you special.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

• Just add him to your ignore list until an admin hits that "remove member and all posts" button.
          this post = teh win.

Comment

• Originally posted by karoaper
            WTF just happened?
            He took his "normal" message away and replaced it with the spam again.

Es erbvanic en khenterin hivandanocic toghel?
            He's just an idiot that's pissed off he was banned and now he is back to have "revenge" by spamming an article that's be rehashed so many times it's insane. There is no tact among these fools.
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

• Originally posted by Get Even
              Duk mard chulalik esh.
              Maybe instead of wasting your life like this, you should learn some Armenian.
              this post = teh win.

Comment

Never mind. I was reading many things here for a long time, too many people are making jokes in genocide discussion when the genocide is not a joke and I know it was not Turks making the jokes and everything so very funny. I know it was Armenians and they were making jokes. Jokes jokes jokes hahaha lololo bastards.

Astvadzim ahavasik mer joghovourte.
                Kneres, ete kareli e krkni
                inch arink mer joghovurt@?

Comment

No you stupid. I never get banned I never posted here. I only read and tried to ignore the stupid jokes not to get mad,but I had enough jokes.

Duk mard chulalik esh.
                  Oh the poor bastard is capable of babbling after all.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

• Can I just ask one thing? What do you hope to achieve by spamming???? No one is paying any attention to the article. And if you think people were making jokes about it before what do you think is happening now??

Comment

This is not about any article. It is about the Armenian Genocide forum being tel aviv comedy club and laughing at the bones of our people. Talaat, Enver, Behaeddin Shakir, Jemal, Nizam all xxxxing xxx bastards get protection in tel aviv comedy club.
                      and you think by posting the same thing over and over and over is going to help? instead of wasting your time doing that (where you will have the opportunity to be banned) why don't you do something positive?
                      you are making a circus out of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X