Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Ankap - Angry at the Mayans for a false prediction? POST YOUR GRIEVANCES HERE!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ankap - Ya bro, I got this really good deal on my blackberry, bro. I have interne

I was just thinking how interesting it would be if you were a taxi driver. What sort of job would that be, hmm?

Quite an interesting one I'd imagine. You would drive all day and have all sorts of random weird strangers in your car and you just learn so much about the world!

Taxi drivers have met all sorts and every kinds of people you can think of. They have seen it all (and maybe even done it all), and it would be interesting to have a drink with a taxi driver to contemplate the meaning of life.

There's this quote by Sandra Carey, “Never mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life.”

Now that taxi driver is not going to impart knowledge upon your mind. The taxi driver will only speak of wisdom. You listen to that taxi driver, and listen carefully, for if you want to make a wonderful life, you will need wisdom, and wisdom is in the mind of the cabby.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

• Re: Ankap - Ya bro, I got this really good deal on my blackberry, bro. I have interne

Once upon a time there was this little boy and he was so boring. He just sat around all day and did nothing. His parents just loved it. They never said anything. In fact, that little boy (who was crazy) grew up (2 years later) to be a big fat kid and still doing nothing. He just sits there and he doesn't even get up to move. No siree, he crawls his way to and fro. He sort of drags his lightly battered dough boy body across the floor to the next perceived destination.

And of course the parents just walk around all day with smiles and bragging about how wonderful their child is because he is doing nothing. They go up to the neighbors and say, "Do you know we are the most proud parents?" The neighbors say, "Well, I always thought I was kind of a proud parent myself." And then the little boy's parents said, "Well, we are very proud of our son, he has already made us proud, unlike other parents who say one day their child will make them proud." And the neighbors inquire, "Oh reeeeeallay? What has your child done?" The little boys parents smiling and slowly open their mouth in this joyful response with a big a smile, "Our son had done absolutely nothing, and it was absolutely everything. He occasionally beats our dog with a hot wing, but when he does that, we confiscate hot wings for four weeks and then all he has to eat are perogees!" Neighbors: "So you're telling us he's a fat kid." Little boys parents: "Yes, and we are proud that he is a fat kid, this way he will just be fat and watch Judge MillianJudyMathisBrown all day. So he can be a lawyer."

While this dialogue was going on, the little boy who did nothing all day (who was boring and fat too), was sitting there watching Maury Povich (the new Jerry Springer, because you know, the old Jerry Springer is so passe these days). As he was watching Maury Povich sympathize with some teenage pregnant kid who wants to be a pimp but in love with a midget who just so happens to be her sister's husband who has a thing for chicks who are amputees who may be pregnant, as Maury stands by with a DNA testing crew where ever he goes, the big fat kid (who may also still be a little boy) is eating hot wings and when he finishes the hot wings, he takes the bone and starts beating their dog with it. The dog gets mad and starts barking at the little fat boy and so the dog attacks and bites the fat kid who did nothing all day (who was boring and fat) and his parents bragged about him all day (because he was fat), and so the little fat boy is now crying and then stops, pauses momentarily and just does nothing, and starts continuing to cry. It turns out the dog had rabies and the little fat kid didn't make it. Yep, he was dead.

The parents were devastated and they shot themselves, midair, as they jumped from a cliff, but not before dabbling themselves in gasoline and then torching themselves.

This was such a happy family.
      Last edited by Anonymouse; 08-12-2008, 12:29 AM.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Isaac Hayes and Bernie Mac.

Comment

Originally posted by TomServo View Post
          Isaac Hayes and Bernie Mac.

They are both African-Americans.

I did like Bernie Mac though. Too bad he went. Isaac Hayes was a moron who joined Scientology. Good riddens.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse View Post
            They are both African-Americans.

Comment

Achkerov kute.

Comment

Comment

Achkerov kute.

Comment

Comment

Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                      X