Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

My Song On Internet Radio - Listen Here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Song On Internet Radio - Listen Here!

For those who didn't know, "Switch On! H.S." played my song, "When I Think Back", on their internet radio station. It was played early Monday morning, December 12. I didn't know they played me until I received an e-mail. I couldn't get their link to work until today. You can hear all their past shows, so here's how you can hear it.

Go to here and in the music player, find "Episode VI: Monday Morning". Click play and listen to the show. They play my song at about 32:33 into the show. I suggest you listen to the whole show, they played a lot of good stuff. I think my song was the only Hip-Hop one. The host is hilarious, so just check out the whole thing, but make sure to check out my song!

The host told me they'll play my song again in the future, because of all the positive feedback, and this time, he'll notify me.

Here's a link to their page. Switch On! H.S.

Check out my other songs at www.soundclick.com/emceerecords and www.myspace.com/oneway23

By the way, he says my name at the end of the song they play AFTER mine. He plays three songs, and at the end of those three, he says who the artists' were and their track titles.

Comment

It was pretty cool. I liked it, a nice chill out ring to it.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Thanks. It's an old song, but it's my favorite one.

Glad to see it got some shine..

Comment

Re: My Song On Internet Radio - Listen Here!

(Bump, bump)

Comment

I will not allow this thread to die.

Comment

we won't let it DIE!

Comment

^ Hahahahha.

Comment

Flow fell off in a few parts. Beat is hott, but the singing you do is weird - wasn't feelin that. Overall this was a pretty nice track. Delivery and Mic Presence was nice, and clarity wasn't a problem either, just need to add some more emotion to your xxxx. Quality was average at best though, you need to fix that. Ey..

Im a rapper/producer in New York. Your xxxx is iight, IM me if you wanna hear some of my xxxx (aim sn: RYTEINRED). Maybe we could collab (we do a song togetha, or you spit over one of our beats). Either way I wanna try to collab wit a dude from the Westcoast, especially Armenian. I was pose to do a track wit Weezy, but i wasn't really feelin him.

Im also lookin forward to workin wit Benny Blanko sometime soon. Neway, holla at me, we could talk bout alot of xxxx.

Comment

^ The first little paragraph, that's your opinion, thanks. As for the second, I'll IM you, we'll talk.

Comment

Working...
                    X