Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Old Members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Old Members

Originally posted by Siamanto
    We understand a text based on our knowledge, intellectual capabilities, discerning abilities and analytical skills. If you see the same post, then your capabilities and abilities should be the most underdeveloped and rough. Not too surprised.

As for avoiding the female man that you are, if you had even the basic reading skill, you would have noticed that I've already told you:
    "I don't have much respect for bullies but I can let you be. I do my best to avoid you; but when we interact, you should control your bully self."
    Furthermore, why would I not avoid the sight of something that I consider as unattractive and filth?

However, if you chose to continue to act like a bully and a punk with some people and regarding some subjects, then I will reply with the same. So don't whine like the brat that you are. I don't have any reason to tolerate your excesses because you mean nothing to me. "If you don't like the effects, don't produce the cause." (Funkadelic)
    If you - and your bulldog - make some people's life harder or cause inconvenience, then I will make yours harder. If you - and your bulldog - bash when it matters to me, then I will expose your stupidities and shortcomings. Let it be clear, Mrs. Brat.

Yes, instead of replying, maybe you should wipe your bulldog's chin and seek professional help for his psychosis.
    Also, on his birthday, please buy him a new superman costume; this one looks too old. I'm sure that he'll be thrilled with his gift.
    Oh no! You're going to hurt with mere words! Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me. Apparently, they hurt you, for otherwise you wouldn't have started this whining raucous circus. Truly a deplorable little man, whom I regret making fun of, for I truly sympathize with the Siamanto condition.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

We understand a text based on our knowledge, intellectual capabilities, discerning abilities and analytical skills. If you see the same post, then your capabilities and abilities should be the most underdeveloped and rough. Not too surprised.

As for avoiding the female man that you are, if you had even the basic reading skill, you would have noticed that I've already told you:
      "I don't have much respect for bullies but I can let you be. I do my best to avoid you; but when we interact, you should control your bully self."
      Furthermore, why would I not avoid the sight of something that I consider as unattractive and filth?

However, if you chose to continue to act like a bully and a punk with some people and regarding some subjects, then I will reply with the same. So don't whine like the brat that you are. I don't have any reason to tolerate your excesses because you mean nothing to me. "If you don't like the effects, don't produce the cause." (Funkadelic)
      If you - and your bulldog - make some people's life harder or cause inconvenience, then I will make yours harder. If you - and your bulldog - bash when it matters to me, then I will expose your stupidities and shortcomings. Let it be clear, Mrs. Brat.

Yes, instead of replying, maybe you should wipe your bulldog's chin and seek professional help for his psychosis.
      Also, on his birthday, please buy him a new superman costume; this one looks too old. I'm sure that he'll be thrilled with his gift.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
        Oh no! You're going to hurt with mere words! Sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me. Apparently, they hurt you, for otherwise you wouldn't have started this whining raucous circus. Truly a deplorable little man, whom I regret making fun of, for I truly sympathize with the Siamanto condition.

i dont think he understands words (or anything for that matter)

Comment

End of Act I. Will there be Act II? Will Mrs. Brat and Mr. psychotic nose-it-all continue to behave as bullying punks? *wonders how many more acts awaits us as of Intelligent Design*

During the intermission, you can contemplate the facts of life, because this is the Truth.
          *wonders what absurd comments the psychotic and Mrs. NoImagination will concoct*

Also, gregarious slave, when you put on your favorite Superman costume, don't forget that that underwear goes inside the pants.
          *wonders what absurd comments the psychotic and Mrs. NoImagination will concoct*
          What if I find someone else when looking for you? My soul shivers as the idea invades my mind.

Comment

End of Act I. Will there be Act II? Will Mrs. Brat and Mr. psychotic nose-it-all continue to behave as bullying punks? *wonders how many more acts awaits us as of Intelligent Design*

During the intermission, you can contemplate the facts of life, because this is the Truth.

Also, gregarious slave, when you put on your favorite Superman costume, don't forget that that underwear goes inside the pants.
            When he's not busy displaying his vast knowledge of Wittgenstein, or whining about people "gossiping" about him (since he is so important people just cannot exist without somehow indirectly gossiping about him), he is busy trying to come up with cute little phrases he believes are insults that will have a redeeming effect on him. Such a sad little cretin who by all accounts, is hopelessly dependent on the internet for his ability to raise his sense of self beyond mere mediocrity truly has entertainment value for everyone else. It is also on the internet, strangely enough, where words and texts are most damaging to the frail sense of confidence this poor man has. So he is both a victim of and feeding off, the internet. Thus, the only way to repel such feelings of unimportance is to try to do anything, to somehow show that he is not in fact, a desperate little man who has a horrible deficiency of holding long standing grudges on the internet - even if it means coming up with little Siamantoisms that he believes are insults.
            Last edited by Anonymouse; 01-09-2006, 09:45 PM.
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

Comment

The other forum must be slow.
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

Comment

This forum is fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Moldy Cheese
                      This forum is fast.

Comment

Working...
                      X