Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Bryant Surrenders on Sex-Assault Charge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont be blaiming on the poor guy he just xxxxed the wrong girl thats all he didnt rape her he just xxxxed the wrong xxxxx guys are like that im like that his like that ur dad is like that every guy whos normall is like that as long as there is a woman whos willing to give there is always the guy who wants to take it no matter married single old or young life is like that ladies u wont understand but we are the way we are its just ppl twist things sometimes they make sex into a rape flirting into sexual harressment and so on no matter what if the guy has the brains not even the wife will make us stop its like for us is going for a drink in the weekends maybe we wont like the bar we will never show up there again but that doesnt gonna stop us going to another bar its nothing personal no attachments we still love who ever we have to love but like i said its the weekend fun it doesnt mean every week its like a little exaple of the real world (where it belongs)

Comment

Who gives a xxxx about Kobe Bryant?

Why is this even xxxxing news? What about the thousand of civilians dying in Iraq? Is that not news?

What about those poor U.S. soldiers dying in a guerilla war that the U.S. government created?

xxxx Kobe Bryants sex assault charge is what I'm saying. Who gives a xxxx? In a state of infinite lawyers, it has become impossible to take a breath and not be sued for it because your breath might be offensive to someone. Thus while this xxxxx may have engaged in sexual acts with Kobe, she just used it against him and there is no way to prove her wrong, just like if a woman yells "SEXUAL HARRASSMENT" or "RAPE".
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

WA-WA-WA-WAAAAAAAAAAIIIT A FREAKIN' MINUTE!

You're right about the 'screw Kobe Bryant' ordeal. Just because he is famous doesn't mean he deserves all this overrated spotlight. Anyway...

Just what in the world makes you think that this woman you called a 'xxxxx' is not telling the truth? It doesn't necessarily have to be this exact case.

You make it sound as though the men are innocent while the women deceptively accuse these men of crimes they did not commit.

Tell me that's not what you're saying, because that's just messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse

Why is this even xxxxing news? What about the thousand of civilians dying in Iraq? Is that not news?

What about those poor U.S. soldiers dying in a guerilla war that the U.S. government created?

xxxx Kobe Bryants sex assault charge is what I'm saying. Who gives a xxxx? In a state of infinite lawyers, it has become impossible to take a breath and not be sued for it because your breath might be offensive to someone. Thus while this xxxxx may have engaged in sexual acts with Kobe, she just used it against him and there is no way to prove her wrong, just like if a woman yells "SEXUAL HARRASSMENT" or "RAPE".
          r u saying that all claims of sexual harrassment or rape r wrong/lies?

Comment

I'm not saying that at all, but as with everything, one person starts it, the rest exploit it. It has become common for women to yell "Rape". Any rich man, or man of worth or notoriety is subject to this. Do you ever hear a regular person accused of rape on the news? Why only the celebrities or the men of money, power or influence? The fact that he has the money, lends suspicion to the claims of the woman, whom Kobe did admit to having adultery with I believe if I remember correctly.
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

Maybe the regular guy who was accused doesn't get much attention, because the press feels that the audience will not give a xxxx as much as when someone of Kobe Bryant's stature gets involved.

If you don't already know this, too many cases of rape never even get reported, for the victim feels somewhat guilty for what happened to him/her, even though this guilt has no validity.

Comment

Originally posted by gorsenvadz
                Originally posted by Anonymouse
                r u saying that all claims of sexual harrassment or rape r wrong/lies?
                ummm YUUUH ... and I can't believe you ask!!!
                tell me something... WHAT TYPICAL 19 YEAR OLD GIRL IN AMERICA WOULDN'T WANNA HAVE SEX WITH KOBE BRYANT!!!
                (not to mention, the stupid xxxx was SOO desparate to become famous and rich, she tried out for American Idol 2003 and proudly failed to qualify)
                jeez.. here we go again... believing everything freakin CNN says...

Comment

My friend at work just showed me a forward that she got regarding the "xxxx", as J refers to her.

The site provides the poor soul's contact info (address, phone #, you name it) and doesn't fail to mention that she tried to overdose on pills two months before the incident with Kobe.

I'm probably not the first to say this, but man, SUCKS TO BE HER, hahaha.

Comment

All i have to say is that if he can afford the best attorneys = hes inncoent...no judge is going to give him any jail time anyway...Kobe was just exersising his privilege of being Kobe... ...but he shouldnt of let it get this far...

Comment

u think it's in his hands?
                      guess some people thought he's becoming too BIG at 24 !!
                      (same people that crushed the King of Pop into little pieces)

Comment

Working...
                      X