Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

There is Obviously a Problem People! Help out...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is Obviously a Problem People! Help out...

As most of you may know in reading and contributing to the "I think this guy 'annonimouse' is an idiot" thread, there is a issue that plauges this forum, its called multiple-personality or multiple-name usage. Its seems to attach itself to every theread and takes over the whole discussion. Well, to straighten this is all out I would like everyone to contribute to this thread and list the names that they have been using in the past or are currently using. Please, dont be disscouraged, this is not a bad thing, engaging is such activity is quite normal and healthy for the young, expirementing adult. If you do not practice it, perhaps you would like to tell us who you think maybe doing it, we would all like to know everyones opinion (and yes, even liberals) and then im sure we can come to a concensus on who's who. And if we get lucky, maybe even the great annonimuse will be satisfied and stop the witch hunts :twisted: that have indeed tarnished his reputation.

I've got to get one of those "avatars", they seem to be so in-style...

Comment

oh shut up SURFER..
      I've been watching the general talk screen for the past 10 minutes...
      you kept switching your usernames...to post replies with your two personalities...cuz I guess you don't have 2 computers in front of you.
      it's sad how you think everyone's an idiot like yourself... and you started a thread on double personalities?
      for people to be honest and tell the truth?
      you think everyone's like you?
      what a loser
      get over it...
      you're messed up in the head and we're not..
      mamat bayti 8)

Comment

Ahem.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam
          oh shut up SURFER..
          I've been watching the general talk screen for the past 10 minutes...
          you kept switching your usernames...to post replies with your two personalities...cuz I guess you don't have 2 computers in front of you.
          it's sad how you think everyone's an idiot like yourself... and you started a thread on double personalities?
          for people to be honest and tell the truth?
          you think everyone's like you?
          what a loser
          get over it...
          you're messed up in the head and we're not..
          mamat bayti 8)
          Hey dumbass, look, I am writing this while shang hye is online, and you are on too. How much of an idiot do you feel like? Just because there are two republicans on this does not mean we are the same people. You are siding with anon, because you are not competent enough to argue on your own merit. How lame can one be?

You must be the one with head xxxxed syndrome. No one here is doing that. I doubt anyone is doing that. Anon is doing it to confuse the masses, to see how easy and xxxxty your mind is. If your mind was a vagina, it would have AIDS, I can garuntee it.

Comment

Looks like we've got a fiesty one. Nice of you to point that out surfer (which would otherwise be obvious). Two different entities, hey that sounds like tities lol, something of which you are deprived jahanam(and co.) Find something to give the ol' self esteem a boost, there are other qualities that guys are attracted to (well, only Azzeri guys, lol)

Dont take that personaly, im not 100% on anyones gender anymore, Chao people...

Comment

hey... why don't you guys prove it...
              somehow... ANYhow.. that you guys are 2 different people...
              I need logic.. I don't do miracles...
              come on you're smart surfer... give me what youve got... you could find a way.

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam
                hey... why don't you guys prove it...
                somehow... ANYhow.. that you guys are 2 different people...
                I need logic.. I don't do miracles...
                come on you're smart surfer... give me what youve got... you could find a way.
                Thanks for recognizing my intelligence, but unlike you, I think you are stupid. You have a closed mind which is so ready to believe what is not real. THe closed mind is not worth opening, its a waste of my time.

By the way Anon, and Jahannam, what is your point in trying to prove that everyone on here has different alias'? I already pointed out that numbers do not win or favor anyone in this thread, I have been proof of that. I have always been the lone solider, and you have never really beaten me, you only joined forces and made accusations so you could feel like you said something important.

Remember, I believe in freedom in speech. It is the minority that need be protected. So please Jahannam, protect me from yourself, and you from yourself.

Comment

still waiting for a proof douchebag.. don't change the topic..
                  and remember... NOTHING you say offends me..so...

Comment

I can't believe this paranoia! You people have nothing better to do.

Jeeez, some people's kids.

Comment

Working...
                    X