Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The Worst Freeway According 2 you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Worst Freeway According 2 you?

Actually, non of you freeway newbies have actually been on freeways for if you have you would know that the 101 and the 405 all pale in comparison next to the 5. No matter what time of day except in twilight hours, the 5, on weekdays and weekends is always congested, and all the way from Glendale/ Los feliz all the way down to the 91 on some days.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anahita

Worst to drive is the Pan American highway--Alaska to the bottom of Chile. In terms of driving, much of it sucks. That's just fine with me --even very good that it sucks to drive--especially in places that roads don't belong (like the tropical rainforest).
      That's why we need to get rid of the Tropical Rainforests.

[Intro] Tootin' tootin' to, tada choo choo wow!
      [Men sing] There's a place called the rainforest; it truly sucks ass.
      [Women sing] Let's knock it all down and get rid of it fast.
      [Men sing] You say, "Save the rainforest," but what do you know?
      [All sing] You've never been to the rainforest before.

[Chorus] Getting Gay With Kids is here! [Kyle still can't dance]
      To tell you things you might not like to hear.
      You only fight these causes 'cause caring sells.
      All you activists can go xxxx yourselves!

Comment

Originally posted by Quarteria
        That's why we need to get rid of the Tropical Rainforests.
        But, then you, and all of us DIE. No kidding, there. SWEAR TO GOD. So, do something, or talk with God if you don't.

That’s odd, though. “Kyle” is one of my codewords for a person here.

Maybe, you don’t want to know mine for you. I can make a new one, if you change.

Comment

Originally posted by TomServo
          I could, but then I'd lose my anonymity.
          True we wouldnt want that Tom.
          Which Way is the Right Way?

Comment

I thought you had already agreed with me.

Comment

Yes I did im just reassuring you lol. How many frreway people shows have you gone 2, if any?

Comment

Originally posted by One-Way
                101, hands down.
                101 hands up 405 hands down.

Comment

405 is worse than the 5.

Comment

Originally posted by HyeWayCop
                    405 is worse than the 5.
                    Nah, you haven't been on the 5 son. The 405 is just that little section from LAX to the Valley. The 5 is like that from the Valley and Burbank/Glendale, all the way down to the 91, everyday. Just to be scientific, try going on the 5 Saturday and Sunday around 12, and go on the 405 around that time as well.
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Fedayeen
                      101. Period.
                      101? I don't think so...at least up here in the Bay 10 is pretty decent...actually, most of the highways in this area are in good conditions...

Comment

Working...
                      X