Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Mairjuana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mairjuana

An interesting article on Marijuana.
    Achkerov kute.

Come on people some feedback?

10 views . I bet someone read it at least.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

the site wouldn't open up for me...ill try again later
      btw moogig i have an awesome book on marijuana if ur interested

Comment

First and foremost, who wrote this? How credible is s/he?

I took out the parts that could spark up some possible discussions. I might’ve missed some other ones – I read it pretty quickly.

For the record, I have never tried weed, so I don’t know much of its effects and addictive qualities.

THC is now well recorded for its use as a pain and nausea reliever for those who have to have chemo therapy for cancer and other horrifying diagnoses. And this is the reason that the New World Order does not want it available to the masses. If people found out how really effective it is against the hideous side effects of manmade chemotherapy, people would stop BUYING AND USING the outrageously priced pharmaceuticals that the Korporate Klaw charges for this minimal comfort from their labs.

Marijuana is not contributing to crime like alcohol does and for the NWO this is not a good thing. Crime is the biggest industry in this country besides the sale of Arms. Crime and arms are the most important two contributors to the American economy that we have.

Arms sold to the world and the American population. Alcohol keeps the insurance companies happy denying claims with unregulated premiums to the American consumer. Without alcohol, there would be less violent crimes less often. This was proven true during the seventies in the Scandinavian countries of Denmark, Sweden and Holland. These countries are known for their tolerance of Hash and marijuana. Once it was legalized there the crimes went down because it was no longer necessary to go around a criminal element to acquire it.

Alcohol is the drug of choice for most people because it is legal. But one must ask why is it so readily available when this is known to be true in law enforcement circles around the world? The only answer I have is: it causes crime. Crime sells security systems, bigger, better construction for the wealthy, keeps emergency rooms full and busy, keeps police and fireman employed. And gives doKtors and lawyers reasons to get up in the morning and go to work. It readily fills the prisons with new criminals daily. This makes us have to build more and more prisons. However, there are more people in prison for drug trafficking than for theft, because the repeat offender is plea bargained and back on the streets drinking his bottle of courage before going out to maraud, pillage and plunder innocent people.
        Haha, this should’ve gone into the Conspiracy Theories thread.

So what I got out of it is that the person who wrote it obviously has a fetish for marijuana. Why else would s/he be so passionate and persistent to present how this plant is beneficial to humanity? S/he makes claims that the government is a giant xxxxxxx that would rather hurt the public than lose a few bucks. Maybe there might be some truth to it, and I would be outraged if there was. I mean, it sounds rather ridiculous that the gov’t would unleash alcohol on people just to keep the crime rate up so that some green can be made for prevention tactics. Furthermore, it sounds even more ridiculous, that marijuana, presented as a miracle drug (in the article), would be kept away from the people because it is a possible solution to a lot of man’s problems. I need quite a bit more facts before I can agree with the article. Any other thoughts?

Comment

You shouldn't be so gullible and trusting of government.

That is how tyrannies, covert and overt are reinforced and allowed to exist.

Government releasing alcohol upon the populace is far worse than marijuana. How many deaths has marijuana caused as opposed to alcohol?

Furthermore, a government that would lie to its people about war, use its people to have chemical and biological weapons tested on them, I would put allowing alcohol as a minor offence.

People have to grow out of the veil and see reality for what it is.

You laff at conspiracies, but conspiracies occur everyday. It's not just a fairy tale world. This government would have you believe that conspiracies can only occur in communist nations, Islamic nations, or banana republics.

Conspiracy is nothing more than a secret and secrecy is the tissue to all our past. There are political secrets, government secrets, military secrets, secrets within your friendships, banking secrets. So why would conspiracy be out of the question. It is recognized in all legal systems.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse

Government releasing alcohol upon the populace is far worse than marijuana. How many deaths has marijuana caused as opposed to alcohol?

Furthermore, a government that would lie to its people about war, use its people to have chemical and biological weapons tested on them, I would put allowing alcohol as a minor offence.

People have to grow out of the veil and see reality for what it is.

You laff at conspiracies, but conspiracies occur everyday. It's not just a fairy tale world. This government would have you believe that conspiracies can only occur in communist nations, Islamic nations, or banana republics.

Conspiracy is nothing more than a secret and secrecy is the tissue to all our past. There are political secrets, government secrets, military secrets, secrets within your friendships, banking secrets. So why would conspiracy be out of the question. It is recognized in all legal systems.
            I never said I trust the government, since I don't. And I never laughed at conspiracies, since they do exist. All I said was that I need more facts to make up my mind about that article. Don't be so quick to generalize my answer into other topics besides marijuana.

Comment

Oh im sorry ms flames.

Just please don't burn me or anything.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

I won't burn you here, now that would be against the rules. We COULD take matters into the "other" forum though. ;-)

Comment

Have you noticed your explanation for every last thing is a conspiracy? Maybe all that pot you’re smoking is making you paranoid.

Comment

Originally posted by patlajan

Have you noticed your explanation for every last thing is a conspiracy? Maybe all that pot you’re smoking is making you paranoid.
                    Maybe you haven't been here Hamburglar but we now have a forum where we can flame each other.

I know you can't stand my presence, namely because I make you feel like an intellectual pickle, but if you have any discontent with me, direct it over there.
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                    X