Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

HOME ALONE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anonymouse
    I don't know what sort of new age hippie stuff you're into but Metallica has been around for a long time and even played with a symphony.

I mean these guys are not only lyrically superior to alot of bands that have come and gone, but also with their style.

ROCK ON!

P.S. you still haven't heard the lyrics of Metallica.

Just because everyone knows or talks about "The Black Album", and becuase someone has heard Nothing Else Matters...doesn't mean they've been exposed to Metallica. Hehehe.
    yeah ok DUDE you're the only person on the face of this planet who really knows Metallica...
    happy now?
    what a chojoukh 8)

Comment

LOL.

Yes yes I am.

Thank you.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam
        hey flames, sorry we strayed again..
        but did you end up goin to surfer's party???
        hehe I'm curious!
        Nope...he said the party was going to be sick. In my dictionary, that's not a good thing.

Comment

Anon, what else are you into (musicwise)? I have a list of bands you might like, depending on how hardcore you are. :P

Comment

Well my taste is rather wide.

If you can go back a few pages you will see the thread "THE LIST OF ALBUMS EVERYONE SHOULD OWN" by me and in it you'll get an idea of the xxxx I like.

Most notably, the things that are synonomous with me are Metallica, Judas Priest, Jimi Hendrix, Beatles, Jim Morrison, Eagles, Aerosmith, Zeppelin, Pink Flyd, Guns N Roses, The Pixies, Def Leppard, Pearl Jam and a bunch of other xxxx. Other stuff I like Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Staind, Bush, Coldplay, Cold, Pennywise, Audioslave, Tool, and a bunch of other xxxx too numerous to list.

More beat related stuff I like are underground hip hop and drum n bass. I doubt some of you have heard of the latter genre. For the hip hop I like groups like Jedi Mind Tricks or Blackalicious, or Saul Williams, from DnB I like xxxx like Aphrodite, LTJ Bukem w/ MC Conrad, Freaky Flow, Roni Size, etc etc.

You?
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

Rad! You're one of us...

Your list pretty much saved me from all the typing:
              Metallica, Jimi Hendrix, Beatles, Jim Morrison, Eagles, Aerosmith, Zeppelin, Pink Flyd, Guns N Roses, The Pixies, Def Leppard, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Staind, Bush, Coldplay, Cold, Audioslave, Tool, No Doubt (their older stuff was more ska...Beacon Street Collection), AFI, Cornelius, Buckethead, The Cure, anything 80's, anything 50's/jazz/swing (basically anything that could make me put on a 50's dress and swing away)...um, there's a lot more but I'm too distracted to think right now so I'll add to it later.

Here's an album I think everyone should own: X-Files Soundtrack. I'm not just saying this because I'm an XF nut, but because the soundtrack is awesome...XF rocks my socks! :P

Comment

Excus me Jahannam dont you know METALLICA? that's so odd! I mean they are the best !

Comment

Originally posted by Aphrodit3
                  Rad! You're one of us...

Your list pretty much saved me from all the typing:
                  Metallica, Jimi Hendrix, Beatles, Jim Morrison, Eagles, Aerosmith, Zeppelin, Pink Flyd, Guns N Roses, The Pixies, Def Leppard, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Staind, Bush, Coldplay, Cold, Audioslave, Tool, No Doubt (their older stuff was more ska...Beacon Street Collection), AFI, Cornelius, Buckethead, The Cure, anything 80's, anything 50's/jazz/swing (basically anything that could make me put on a 50's dress and swing away)...um, there's a lot more but I'm too distracted to think right now so I'll add to it later.

Here's an album I think everyone should own: X-Files Soundtrack. I'm not just saying this because I'm an XF nut, but because the soundtrack is awesome...XF rocks my socks! :P
                  Wow I like youre selection except the AFI crap.

I hate the neo wanna be punk or whatever they are.

As far as X-Files, that is my favorite show, or was before it got canned.

I have the theme song on my puter and used to have it as my cell phone ring.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

thats what im doing now im home alone this is lke my second weeks its the best time of my life its so good i didnt show up here for like 3 weeks well ppl when parents are out of town it feels good thats one i thing i can say a day doesnt pass without party and fun its like u can even do girls in ur own house how about that guys

Comment

Working...
                    X