Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

hi!! symphatic friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hi!! symphatic friends

Btw, how do you expect to kill off everyone(yet again) when your donner kebabs
    still suck ass?

You have to get your xxxx together.

In the meanwhile, I will not be your sympathetic friend.

Until you make a tastier kebab at least...at the same restaurant in Paris.

Agreed, Homeboy?

Comment

Originally posted by EMRE
      well,,,you???
      Emre,

I don't think you understand the gravity of the rightious indignation Armenians, Greeks, Slavs and Arabs have for your nation (turkey). This lack of understanding is typical among the average turk because they are taught institutionalized kemalist bullxxxx that turkey is a great, merciful and powerful nation. Of course the whole world (with the exception of azerbaijan) would strngly disagree with that sentiment. Just look at turkey's bid for membership in the EU - they are stridently unwanted in the EU. Did you ever stop to wonder why that is?
      Anyway, if one turkish soldier dares to cross into Armenia, the the Armenian people will spare nothing to ensure a bloody turkish defeat. This is the only course of action because Armenians will not allow a third attempt at genocide to take place. In short, it's fight or die - it's a matter of survival. Your nation will be shown no mercy, because savages are not vanquished with mercy. Armenians are no longer the lambs of the caucuses. There is a focused, trained and motivated Army ready to defend their homeland with tactical deftness and audacity - especially against a turk (see the Karabakh War).
      Also, turkey is growing weaker year by year...their free ride is coming to an end. Britain, the USA and Isreal will not prop up you country forever and soon enough the facade of civilization which extends in turkey now will vanish overnight.

Constantinople and Smyrna will be Greek again.
      Ani and Kars will be Armenian again.

This will happen in your life time.

Comment

Originally posted by crusader1492
        Here's a target rich environment for you:

Call to Action

A group calling itself "Young Turks" is organizing an anti-Armenian demonstration April 22 on Times Square in New York under the slogan "Halt Armenian Lies." This demonstration is one more channel through which the anti-Armenian policies of Turkish authorities are being expressed.

In their quest for European Union membership, Turkish authorities are softening their positions and are allowing conferences in Turkey to discuss the history of Armenians, are stopping legal proceedings against Turkish intellectuals who acknowledge the Armenian genocide, and are expressing willingness to start bilateral talks. On the other hand, however, under the leadership of extremist organizations, the Turkish diaspora is embarking on an anti-Armenian crusade. The work of the Grey Wolves extremist organization is apparent in the anti-Armenian rally in Lyon, followed by the gathering in Berlin and now the demonstration in New York.

This Turkish initiative is a new challenge facing the Armenian nation. The Turkish authorities are embarking on this effort in order to influence public opinion and political authorities of various countries by using extremist elements of the Turkish communities living in these countries.

This Turkish initiative cannot be allowed to continue and to grow. It is imperative that we act against it. You are all invited to a demonstration on April 22 to protest Turkish denial in all its forms, and to protest against local authorities which officially permit public expression of such denial.

Let us all stand together, confront, and put an end to any and all anti-Armenian and denialist Turkish policies.

--ARF Central Committee Eastern Region USA

Asbarez
        April 14, 2006
        You turks are such wonderful people:

MEMORIAL TO ARMENIAN GENOCIDE VICTIMS PROFANED IN LYON
        Seven days before the commemorations of the Armenian Genocide of 1915, the steles of the Armenian Memorial set up in the town of Lyon (France), which must be inaugurated by President Jacques Chirac, were profaned with inscriptions of insults and negationists: "There never was genocide of the Armenians". This act of vandalism followed upon the consecutive racist drifts with the ultra nationalist Turkish demonstration of last 18 March. Armenian associations and organizations (CCAF - CDCA) call the authorities of Police force to seek and sanction the persons in charge for these intolerable attacks to human dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by parthiapride
          I've never had a turk-kabab. Why are they poor in taste? Are they not marinated?
          Anyway, let us know if the turk-kebabs improve any. Best to marinate with some wine and lemon.

Comment

Actually mostly minced meat placed in pita, with fries.

The donner kebab is.

Bastards. Even the local Sultan's Bistro is better than you.

Comment

Originally posted by parthiapride
              The Kurds own half of Turkey...Emre.

Come on.

You have to kill the ones in Istanbul first.

Then progress to every major city.

What good are you as a Turk?

parthiapride,the kurds own less than quarter.we wiped all the kurds out in istanbul first,when they acted extremely.we did it a few years ago by means of mafia and secret service.but I can assure you that 80 percent of kurds are patriotic turks,only 20 percent(whom are supported by european union,syria,iran,armenia and america)traitors.why do you instigate hostile feelings between turks and kurds in anatolia.do you know the structure of population well in anatolia?parthiapride????

Comment

In the meanwhile, I will not be your sympathetic friend.

Agreed, Homeboy?[/QUOTE]

I can make much tastier kebap than you have ever eaten......

Comment

Originally posted by crusader1492
                  Emre,

I don't think you understand the gravity of the rightious indignation Armenians, Greeks, Slavs and Arabs have for your nation (turkey). This lack of understanding is typical among the average turk because they are taught institutionalized kemalist bullxxxx that turkey is a great, merciful and powerful nation. Of course the whole world (with the exception of azerbaijan) would strngly disagree with that sentiment. Just look at turkey's bid for membership in the EU - they are stridently unwanted in the EU. Did you ever stop to wonder why that is?
                  Anyway, if one turkish soldier dares to cross into Armenia, the the Armenian people will spare nothing to ensure a bloody turkish defeat. This is the only course of action because Armenians will not allow a third attempt at genocide to take place. In short, it's fight or die - it's a matter of survival. Your nation will be shown no mercy, because savages are not vanquished with mercy. Armenians are no longer the lambs of the caucuses. There is a focused, trained and motivated Army ready to defend their homeland with tactical deftness and audacity - especially against a turk (see the Karabakh War).
                  Also, turkey is growing weaker year by year...their free ride is coming to an end. Britain, the USA and Isreal will not prop up you country forever and soon enough the facade of civilization which extends in turkey now will vanish overnight.

Constantinople and Smyrna will be Greek again.
                  Ani and Kars will be Armenian again.

This will happen in your life time.
                  DEAR CRUSADER...

no you are mistaken, of course I understand every speciality of my history.all armenians know that turks brains are washed by their nation and families.we know the same situation in armenians.I think you know partial information about kemalism.but thanks to kemalizm we learned nationalism and struggling against separatism.yes I always wondered why???but do you know we dont need EU membership.you will see yourself,turkey is strengthening day by day and consolidate turkish army with the best sophisticated weapon technology.and second wrong,please read some economical journal,you will see the reality.turkey will be the 10th largest economy in the world in 2020.and growing day by day.please as you are showing economical situation BE FAIR.and I dont think that armenian army is powerful.really compared with turkish army,armenian army is a tiny and like a germ-dimensioned.you know this reality too.we dont need israel,america or britain.we trust only on us.by this motto,we emerged victorious from independent war,after ottoman empire.
                  this is in return for your long message.constantinapol and symra.these will never be materalized in future,If this is realized,we will see the day of reckoning(the end of the world)

I dont know this is true or not,but whenever I watch BBC or CNN,they say armenian state will compomise.the reason of this,azerbaijan is making their army more powerful and armenia loses time.
                  Last edited by EMRE; 04-19-2006, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EMRE
                    DEAR CRUSADER...

no you are mistaken, of course I understand every speciality of my history.all armenians know that turks brains are washed by their nation and families.we know the same situation in armenians.I think you know partial information about kemalism.but thanks to kemalizm we learned nationalism and struggling against separatism.yes I always wondered why???but do you know we dont need EU membership.you will see yourself,turkey is strengthening day by day and consolidate turkish army with the best sophisticated weapon technology.and second wrong,please read some economical journal,you will see the reality.turkey will be the 10th largest economy in the world in 2020.and growing day by day.please as you are showing economical situation BE FAIR.and I dont think that armenian army is powerful.really compared with turkish army,armenian army is a tiny and like a germ-dimensioned.you know this reality too.we dont need israel,america or britain.we trust only on us.by this motto,we emerged victorious from independent war,after ottoman empire.
                    this is in return for your long message.constantinapol and symra.these will never be materalized in future,If this is realized,we will see the day of reckoning(the end of the world)

I dont know this is true or not,but whenever I watch BBC or CNN,they say armenian state will compomise.the reason of this,azerbaijan is making their army more powerful and armenia loses time.
                    Emre,

If listening to the BBC and CNN is your way of becoming informed, than I can see why you're opinion on the above matters are skewed toward an idealized and sanitized version of turkey. I suggest you branch out a little on your news sources.
                    BTW, you talk of compromise concerning Karabakh...I presume your mean "turkish compromise" which would require Armenia to cede Karabakh, Kelbajar and even Megri. In return Armenia would reap the benefits of mercy from the benevolent turkish nation !
                    Anyway... "If this is realized,we will see the day of reckoning(the end of the world)"
                    Last edited by crusader1492; 04-19-2006, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Future map of Europe

Click image for larger version

Name:	Europa2.gif
Views:	1
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	538078

Comment

Working...
                      X