Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Neo Iranians: The Case of Azeri Turks

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Neo Iranians: The Case of Azeri Turks

Did we finally get rid of that vile turk?

Comment

Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

I hope you have some answers for the Armenian people when they find out that everything I was saying is true.
        Persians and Hollywood
        http://oslonor.blogspot.com

A Google Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Assloaner View Post
          I hope you have some answers for the Armenian people when they find out that everything I was saying is true.
          Last edited by Armenian; 10-06-2008, 06:22 PM.
          Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by oslonor View Post
            Because we know from our history that every non-Armenian has had the best interests of our Republic at heart.

Comment

Originally posted by oslonor View Post
              I will mention Armenians are stupid people in future. Generally I had a good view of Armenians. I am going to change my view now.

You idiot half turks Armenians do not even recognize who are Persians or Parthians.

You probably deserve Azeri Turks as your brothers. Good luck with African Americans, Azeri Turks and Pakistanis.
              I personally like Iran and its politics and consider the Iranian people the closest ethnic kin we have. I'd like to thank it for everything it has done (and not done) since the Artsakh liberation war. We recognize your "azeri" problems and are sympathetic and hope one day you solve this major problem but what you are claiming is non-sense and you just made a fool out of yourself with the Nazi stuff (in the process breaking Godwin's law).

With that said.... Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey... goodbye!
              Azerbaboon: 9.000 Google hits and counting!

Comment

Oslonor's only "evidence":

- His own theories

- His own blog

- Real (and doctored) pictures which try to prove his own groundless theories.

- Nothing from a noteworthy source. Oh wait, he quotes random "Pan-Turks" from obscure forums, and uses that as proof of Tehran's agenda. Very scholarly.

- Addressing our natural arguments and facts by calling us Pan-Turks or Azeris, all while claiming he's trying to look out for Armenians (even though he claims to be a Scandinavian).

These tactics, my friends, are similar to the Turkish tactics used to discredit the validity of the genocide. And given that he is trying to drive a wedge between Armenians and our only friendly neighbor Iran, its safe to conclude that Assloaner (as Armenian accurately named it) is a Pan-Turk agent.

Comment

• Breakdown in Tehran-Isfahan Power Axis

Reports from Isfahan indicates a wide spread strike by Isfahan bazaar. It is directed against Ahmadinejad gang and its tax laws for sales taxes. Signs of break down of Isfahan-Tehran Power Axis and signals a breakdown in Ahmadinejad regime's power structure.

Comments by Azeri Turks on Isfahan:

MANY OF THEM HAVE BEEN MAKING MONEY BY SUPPORTING THE REGIME.
                  MANY HAVE BEEN GOING TO SEE THAT PERSIAN TOILET IN MECCA AND THEY HAVE
                  BECOME MORE SAG ARABS THAN NATURAL BORN SAG ARABS.
                  I SAY INCREASE THEIR TAXES MORE SO THEY FEEL THE MISERIES OF MANY IRANIANS.
                  3% INCREASE IS NOT ENOUGH

Iran Bazaars on strike

Shopkeepers in the Iranian cities of Isfahan, Mashhad, Tabriz and Tehran have staged strikes to protest against the introduction of value added tax (VAT), newspapers reported on Wednesday.

Shops in the bazaar of the central city of Isfahan, Iran's third largest, have been shut for several days to protest against the VAT of 3 percent introduced by the government.

Aaround 3,000 shopkeepers gathered on Monday outside the Isfahan governor's office to protest against the new tax, introduced on September 22.

Major traders at the bazaar have withdrawn their money from banks in the city to protest against the measure, saying it will cause price increases which they will have to pass on to consumers.

Some shopkeepers in Tehran's main bazaar also took part in the protest on Wednesday, an AFP correspondent witnessed. Some stallholders in the xxxellery, gold and textile sections closed their shutters.

"If the government does not back down, we will continue until it does," one xxxeller told AFP asking not to be named.

A textile dealer told AFP that while other sections of the bazaar remained open, "this movement can expand."

In the big northwestern city of Tabriz, gold dealers and xxxellers have gone on strike, the ISNA news agency reported.

Rises in retail prices have accelerated since new mullahs' government took power in 2005.

In September, the cost of a basket of 45 staple food items was up 50 percent on a year earlier, press reports said.

Annual inflation topped 29 percent in the Iranian calendar month that ended on September 21.

Bazaars in Iran play an important political as well as economic role. Bazaar merchants contributed to the 1979 "Islamic mobs takeover", when they went on long strikes.
                  Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

Armenia denies Iranian gas claims
                    Armenian officials Monday denied claims from Iran it started receiving natural gas shipments from the Islamic Republic, saying transports were weeks off.
                    Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

• Where is the money?

Ahmadinjead Lost 20 Billion Dollars

According to reports from Iran, Ahmadinejad has lost part of currency reserves of Iran which amounted to 20 Billion dollars in his stock market investment. There is now danger for a run on Banks in Iran for cash that does not exist anymore. Everbody knows what happened to stock market in a few weeks here in US.

It was reported on Aftab-Yazd website. It is down now. The parliament is asking about the money from Ahmadinejad.

This is related to drop of oil prices to 80 dollars a barrel. Currency reserves probably had to be used to protect other investments. But this news is coming from official sources in Iran.

Loss of 20B dollars in currency reserves is probably covered by Bazaris money and so Ahamdinejad does not have any money to give back Bazaris in their bank deposits so Ahamdinejad will go for a full scale confrontation with Bazaris.

Currently the merchants and Bazaris are on strike and the regime has started to arrest them.

Interesting to note that Turkey converted all their bank deposits into dollars and made a lot of money in stock market crash.

News:
                      Ahmadinejad’s Economic advisor Morteza Tammaddon, who has just been
                      appointed governor general of Tehran, says the Islamic Republic's foreign currency reserve reaches $20 billion.

News:
                      Basij (Paramilitary forces) begins maneuvers in five cities of Iran.

Where is the rest of 57 billion dollars of currency reserves????

Power Struggle in Iran
                      http://eastwestiran.blogspot.com/
                      Last edited by oslonor; 10-16-2008, 04:07 PM.
                      Persians and Hollywood

A Google Blog

Comment

Working...
                      X