Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Persians and the turks and the mongols - the reason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Persians and the turks and the mongols - the reason

It it wasnt for them i would look like brad pitt now, not tiko the dark haired dark eyed Armenian, although i am a sexy motherxxxxer, it wouldnt hurt to have those blue eyes and blond hair of my ancestors. dont get me wrong i like being dark and handsome but why not show our true Aryan colors?
    Last edited by anileve; 02-19-2004, 07:41 AM.

huh?

Comment

Thats the spirit Tigran. I think we should institute a eugenic policy like Mr. Hitler, so generations later we can clean our genes.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

These cool dawgs knew about cleaning their genes.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

its not possible. the only solution is that me and you collaborate to build a time machine.... actually you know what, you build the time machine and ill get a truck full of glocks, uzis, machine guns and plenty of amo and some good hoes (cuz those xxxxxes back then were pretty prude) then me and you will cruise back to like 2000 years ago, itll be a mad chill time cruisin back well have the hoes and plennnnnnnnty of alchohol and stoges and pot(for you). then when we get back their well chill with our blond haired blue eyed Armenian homeboys. we'll disperse the weapons and give them some hot modern technological info. then well tell them when exactly the turks persians arabs mongols will be comin and we set them up with the weapons and then when we get back to modern times like i said i will look like brad pitt and you will look like eminem( you already sort of do) and Armenia will be min. 30 times the size it is today and full of blond blue eyed Armenian homeboys.

Comment

yo thats my boy H on the podium there. Hitler say what! Woot woot! nigga say what?!! woot woot!!

"Tiko say what !! nigga wassup passsssssssssssss the blunt son!"

Comment

Santa is a drunk eugenics freak.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

define that word please

Comment

the study of methods of improving genetic qualities by selective breeding
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

Combining forces Santa and Edgar Allan Poe are about to take over the world. I'm gonna run to Home Dempot right after Christmas and start building a bomb shelter.

Comment

Working...
                    X