Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

What are you reading...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finished what I was reading, and I also read Hearts in Conflict (a history of the US civil war). I'm now going to finish up The Elegant Universe (which I never did finish) then get to work on The Misbegotten Son and possibly The Case Against Christianity. I'll probably read Genome, too, as soon as I can borrow it from Afro.

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam
      but it's also fair to mention that I don't like the following people:

whitelotus (terrible)
      Spiral (dn dn dnnnnnnnnn)
      felizitation (megha asdoudzo lol)
      Shahumyan (ZERO)<<<armo accent
      for now... that's all I can think of!
      I didn't post this thread in "love and romance". So what are you reading these days ? what is it about ? What are you expectations concerning the book ? What did you motivate to begin it ?

PS.: i'm the first to say that my english is bad.

Comment

Still reading Kundera.

Reading also:
        Historia Universal de la Infamia (universal history of infamy) - Jorge Luis Borges
        Philosophical lessons on happyness - Frederic Laupies
        Die Verwandlung (the metamorphosis)- Franz Kafka
        The House of Mirth - Edith Wharton
        Post totalitarian spirit - Petr Fidelius
        The art of being always right - Shopenhauer
        Ethics and politics - Shopenhauer
        The black garden - Max Sivaslian

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam what r u saying?
          lol
          I like baron more than anyone could imagine.

and I like anonymouse
          and I like Arvestaked
          and I like flames
          and I like dstyle
          and patlajan hasn't been bad lately.
          and Violette isn't bad
          and I don't hate you... khentoog lol
          just cuz I disagreed with you on a couple of occasions doesn't mean I hate you.

but it's also fair to mention that I don't like the following people:

whitelotus (terrible)
          Spiral (dn dn dnnnnnnnnn)
          felizitation (megha asdoudzo lol)
          Shahumyan (ZERO)<<<armo accent
          for now... that's all I can think of!
          *Lagonid coughs so he gets some attention*

Comment

Originally posted by Lagonid *Lagonid coughs so he gets some attention*
            STOP COUGHING HAYVAN!

ok ok, I like lagonid...

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Dants STOP COUGHING HAYVAN!

ok ok, I like lagonid...

Oooh mark this date. The idealist loses his temper

Comment

Originally posted by patlajan Oooh mark this date. The idealist loses his temper
                hahahahaha!

I believe a temporary surge of excitement will only encourage harmony between the parties involved. And then we can all dance together under the rainbow.

Better?

Comment

Originally posted by Lagonid *Lagonid coughs so he gets some attention*
                  don't worry hokees.
                  If you're halebtsee, you're automatically on my "I like" list

(except if you're a moron of course)

Comment

Originally posted by loseyourname You have no feelings either way toward me? My pride is hurt.
                    lol
                    yeah... you could say I'm neutral about you.
                    that's CHEZOK in armo hahhahahha
                    I don't like you
                    but I don't NOT like you either

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Dants hahahahaha!

I believe a temporary surge of excitement will only encourage harmony between the parties involved. And then we can all dance together under the rainbow.

Better?
                      Much

Comment

Working...
                      X