Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

What are you reading...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jahannam first off, as we all agreed, can we please drop the real name use?
    thanx
    secondly, you're gonna need to learn WHEN to use the word "criticism".... criticizing is when I find you at fault. and the last time I checked, NOT reading Neitzsche is NOT a fault.
    therefore, I wasn't "criticizing" you when I said "I'm ASSUMING she doesn't read Neitzsche"... because Neitzsche is not merely an author, he's a phenomena. and understanding his words takes more than just "i've read Thus Spoke Zarathustra twice"...
    I don't care what you read ... I don't care how many times you read what.
    all I said was, I've been reading your posts for over 6 months now, and your posts aren't at "Neitzsche"' level.
    it's just my personal opinion.
    and thats NOT a fault.
    get it?
    good.
    Aman, aboosh aboosh psychology in dere tche, hadjiss.
    For my part also, I consider that not reading a book again (a book containing some interesting material) is missing something really important, you don't read some author with the same point of view at 20 or at 35. I should read again Karamazov Brother, the idiot, "crime et chatiment", the identity, l"'insoutenable légèreté de l'être", Pschiatry of the humanitarian work in ex-yougoslavia an armenia, Jungle of cities, teaching ignorance... and many other, but i simply on't have the time.

Anyway, what is the Neitzsche level ? Am I at Neitzsche level ? Are you at Neitzsche level ? Should we be at Neitzsche level ? Should we avoid an author because it became a phenomena ? isn't that the same for every author we may find on the market ?

Comment

I hope you guys get to the Niche level if you want to

you know I may seem stupid to some eheemmmmmmmm

but I don't give a rats ass about some dead guys writing

xxxx em
      alll of em starting from plato ending with neitzsche.

base your lifes on your own xxxx
      I don't follow noones philosophy I don't care about no ones philosophy. I live my life, walking along my path, you wanna walk beside me fine, you wanna block my path and I'll xxxx you so hard in every hole that you'll even forget your mother's face. thats my philosophy. LOLLL

I think the CRT radiation is getting to me.

Comment

Europe In The Middle Ages by Willian Chester Jordan
        Arturian Romances by Chretien de Troyes
        Inferno by Dante
        Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer
        Das Kapital by Karl Marx
        Armenian People From Ancient To Modern Times edited by Richard Hovanissian
        Looking Backward, Moving Forward by Richard Hovanissian
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

Michio Kushi " the cancer pervention diet""
          Ezera Pound"s poetry at night ...before bed...
          I'm a monstrous mass of vile, foul & corrupted matter.

Comment

I'm reading this thread!

you people read too much its bad for your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by felizitation Aman, aboosh aboosh psychology in dere tche, hadjiss.
              For my part also, I consider that not reading a book again (a book containing some interesting material) is missing something really important, you don't read some author with the same point of view at 20 or at 35. I should read again Karamazov Brother, the idiot, "crime et chatiment", the identity, l"'insoutenable légèreté de l'être", Pschiatry of the humanitarian work in ex-yougoslavia an armenia, Jungle of cities, teaching ignorance... and many other, but i simply on't have the time.

Anyway, what is the Neitzsche level ? Am I at Neitzsche level ? Are you at Neitzsche level ? Should we be at Neitzsche level ? Should we avoid an author because it became a phenomena ? isn't that the same for every author we may find on the market ?
              no...
              you're at the infamous "English as a Second Language" Level .

no but seriously...
              yes kezee arachin oren chi siretsee...
              paits toun tem-s inch oonees??
              lol
              or is it only cuz I didn't like you?
              eseh man mi amchnar... FRANSAHYE MART

Comment

jahnnam who did you like

you don't like frenchie

you sure the hell hate me

you dont like spiral

you cant get along with baron

Lets have a big circle of love and send it with care to jahanamm, whos real name i find very cute, and I won't mention it here as we agreed.

Comment

what r u saying?
                  lol
                  I like baron more than anyone could imagine.

and I like anonymouse
                  and I like Arvestaked
                  and I like flames
                  and I like dstyle
                  and patlajan hasn't been bad lately.
                  and Violette isn't bad
                  and I don't hate you... khentoog lol
                  just cuz I disagreed with you on a couple of occasions doesn't mean I hate you.

but it's also fair to mention that I don't like the following people:

whitelotus (terrible)
                  Spiral (dn dn dnnnnnnnnn)
                  felizitation (megha asdoudzo lol)
                  Shahumyan (ZERO)<<<armo accent
                  for now... that's all I can think of!
                  Last edited by jahannam; 01-16-2004, 11:52 AM.

Comment

You have no feelings either way toward me? My pride is hurt.

Comment

ok thank you for clearing that up

i'm flatered that you dont hate me

Comment

Working...
                      X