Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan No, I don't... which revolution hasn't killed thousands if not millions of people? Communism had millions of victims, yet I'm a communist, or at least when it comes to certain aspects of it... It's the nature of human beings, and the survival of the fittest. And what do you mean by 'systematic' in this context?
    Communism got out of hand, too, Dan. Hitler didn't require a revolution. He had Germany firmly in his control, and had he not tried to extend that control to nations he had no business in, he would likely still be in power today.

I mean he had a system in place that was designed solely to exterminate people who he did not deem desireable as part of the gene pool.

Comment

The only thing Hitler was guilty of that the allies were not, and this is what I trying to say to begin with, was being too open and too brazen about what he was doing. Had he taken things a little slower and not been so fanatical, his ideas might have taken hold.
      i disagree again. the jews were on the Germans' ***es... they were boycotting German products and had taken the economy to a desparate state.. not to mention the number of German babies that starved to death as a result.. who blames the jews now?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan i disagree again. the jews were on the Germans' ***es... they were boycotting German products and had taken the economy to a desparate state.. not to mention the number of German babies that starved to death as a result.. who blames the jews now?
        Again, Dan, what are you disagreeing with here? I never said Hitler should not have done something about the problem Germany had with the Jewish people. There are steps he could have taken that would not have led to his eternal vilification and the extinction of his ideas before they ever went through a proper gestation period. There was no imminent threat to the point where he needed to forcibly enslave and murder every single Jewish person in his nation. That is going too far. Murder begets murder and solves nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by loseyourname Communism got out of hand, too, Dan. Hitler didn't require a revolution. He had Germany firmly in his control, and had he not tried to extend that control to nations he had no business in, he would likely still be in power today.

I mean he had a system in place that was designed solely to exterminate people who he did not deem desireable as part of the gene pool.
          he was not trying to 'take over' and make all of Europe German. He simply wanted to get the 'pests' out of Europe, the pests being jews and gypsies. He obviously saw the state of Europe well ahead of any of his contemporaries, and he was damn right about it -- and that is why he wanted to do something about it... now the Russians are another issue. The Russians wouldn't have been faced with that had they not been all too 'proud' of their Slavic background and refusing a unity with the rest of Europe. Hitler could've been a control freak for all I care, but the guy SAW what Europe would be like if the jews were not exiled. Like Benjamin Franklin said, if the jews are not removed from USA, they will become the bane of the country.... and he was right.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hitler could've been a control freak for all I care, but the guy SAW what Europe would be like if the jews were not exiled.
            And what did he do about it? He died, his holocaust led to the formation of a Jewish state, and Europe is in exactly the state he was trying to avoid. Seems like he failed pretty miserably, which proves my point when I say he went about solving his problem the wrong way.

Comment

There are steps he could have taken that would not have led to his eternal vilification and the extinction of his ideas before they ever went through a proper gestation period.
              like what?

There was no imminent threat to the point where he needed to forcibly enslave and murder every single Jewish person in his nation.
              who says he murdered jews? the conflicting 'memoirs' of 'survivors'? "wait, they burned us in ovens', 'no wait, i forgot about it, wait, no, they didn't burn us in the ovens, they sent us to the gas chambers." i suppose they were fantasizing, huh? sick, but let me tell you one thing -- jews would toy with anything if it means money. and well, guess what they got? money!

Comment

He died, his holocaust led to the formation of a Jewish state, and Europe is in exactly the state he was trying to avoid. Seems like he failed pretty miserably, which proves my point when I say he went about solving his problem the wrong way.
                excuse me? holocaust? oh you mean the holohoax, huh? he died because the American lemmings wanted to be more powerful than Hitler. consider the state of the USA had Nazism succeeded..... USA was just getting on its feet at the time. lemmings who bought the jewish propaganda. how did the jews have time for such propaganda if they (and their families) were being 'slaughtered'?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan like what?
                  Hell if I know. I'm no state problem solver. All I know is that what he did didn't work.

who says he murdered jews? the conflicting 'memoirs' of 'survivors'? "wait, they burned us in ovens', 'no wait, i forgot about it, wait, no, they didn't burn us in the ovens, they sent us to the gas chambers." i suppose they were fantasizing, huh? sick, but let me tell you one thing -- jews would toy with anything if it means money. and well, guess what they got? money! [/B]
                  If you're going to dispute accepted historical fact, you'll need to provide more backup than an illustration of inconsistent memories on the part of people who had been through extreme psychological trauma and would be expected to be a little shaken up.

Comment

accepted historical fact
                    thank you for proving my point.

an illustration of inconsistent memories on the part of people who had been through extreme psychological trauma and would be expected to be a little shaken up.
                    yeah, and is that why we don't see any inconsistent memories on the part of the Armenians who survived the genocide?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan excuse me? holocaust? oh you mean the holohoax, huh? he died because the American lemmings wanted to be more powerful than Hitler. consider the state of the USA had Nazism succeeded..... USA was just getting on its feet at the time. lemmings who bought the jewish propaganda. how did the jews have time for such propaganda if they (and their families) were being 'slaughtered'?
                      Am I wrong, Dan? Did his techniques work, or is Europe in exactly the state he wanted to avoid it being in? As I said already, if you're going to dispute accepted historical fact, please provide evidence that the documented murder of millions is a hoax. He didn't just kill Jews and Gypsies, Dan. He murdered Germans as well. But please, let's get off of this, because it is beside the point. My point is that what he did did not work, and the reason it did not work is because he was severely lacking in subtlety at a time when any aggressive action on the part of Germany was not likely to be taken well. He got the concessions he wanted initially, and then he got greedy, and he paid the price.

Comment

Working...
                      X