Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Survey about armenian identity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TigranJamharian how funny it is you calling yourself captain armenia. i havent seen a nationalistic shred in you. maybe its only recently that you have awoken or then again maybe you are being sarcastic or even simply trying to be funny.
    Me being Captain Armenia has no bearing on nationalism. Armenia itself is a geographic place that has existed for thousands of years and changed in what we mean "Armenia" and along with it its people. I consider the name for me to mean something entirely different than simply Armenia as the Nation-State.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

ohhh this survey is pretty old.....i took it like a month ago, somebody else in the forum mentioned about it!its pretty cool....

Comment

I liked the survey I wished I'd known about it earlier.

What armenia really needs are future leaders, political and military.

I qualify for the latter, not much political but very very military oriented.

Comment

and i consider you to be a dirty liberal convictionless xxxx anon. You are a good american keep up the work.

Pasa, when me and baron win the elections in 2023 you will be appointed Minister of Defense. We're going all the way to istanbul and baku!

Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country!

Comment

Originally posted by TigranJamharian and i consider you to be a dirty liberal convictionless xxxx anon. You are a good american keep up the work.

Pasa, when me and baron win the elections in 2023 you will be appointed Minister of Defense. We're going all the way to istanbul and baku!

Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country!
            I consider you to be an ignorant little lemming who can't think for himself, nor has any intellectual wealth to understand what I even said. Thus you're an idiot much like that confused gaze you have in your avatar. You mixed Arab.
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

I consider you to be an ignorant little lemming who can't think for himself, nor has any intellectual wealth to understand what I even said. Thus you're an idiot much like that confused gaze you have in your avatar. You mixed Arab.
              Oh ive understood what youve said. I and everyone else on this forum have heard your bullxxxx , literally for months now.
              I think for myself dont you worry, i am the last person in the world to follow anyone else, i will always strive to be the one that is followed, you on the contrary will always try to be an original but will do so simply by following, and being original for no other reason than to be original, you yourself dont understand half of what you copy and paste. Mixed arab ok, thanks for putting that one in, just illustrating what a lowlife fool you are. go smoke some weed so your life can be fulfilled and sit there reading and trying to glorify the empty words of some some fools that sat and philosophised all day and never bothered to put ideas into practice in the real world. you are the same thing, a fool who speaks empty words and doesnt know who he is, you crave attention, you need something to fill your life and you come here and make extravagant remarks. get a xxxxing life "captain Armenia". I just imagined what they would do to your aristocratic, upturned nose, xxxxxx ass if you went back to Armenia one day. Haha
              Last edited by TJ; 02-07-2004, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TigranJamharian Oh ive understood what youve said. I and everyone else on this forum have heard your bullxxxx , literally for months now.
                I think for myself dont you worry, i am the last person in the world to follow anyone else, i will always strive to be the one that is followed, you on the contrary will always try to be an original but will do so simply by following, and being original for no other reason than to be original, you yourself dont understand half of what you copy and paste. Mixed arab ok, thanks for putting that one in, just illustrating what a lowlife fool you are. go smoke some weed so your life can be fulfilled and sit there reading and trying to glorify the empty words of some some fools that sat and philosophised all day and never bothered to put ideas into practice in the real world. you are the same thing, a fool who speaks empty words and doesnt know who he is, you crave attention, you need something to fill your life and you come here and make extravagant remarks. get a xxxxing life "captain Armenia". I just imagined what they would do to your aristocratic, upturned nose, xxxxxx ass if you went back to Armenia one day. Haha
                For someone that is not supposed to be on the defensive you sure write alot to justify yourself. Anyway, you started hating me for no reason other than insecurity, since you are obviously perturbed by my presence and what I write. Thus, instead of just taking "Captain Armenia" for the fun of it and the example I used it in, you had to make a whole issue simply beacuse - well I don't know, because you're just threatened by me.

P.S. I'm not aristocratic, what evidence do you have for that?
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

Weren't u 2 father & son?

Comment

I guess Anon's attitude was too much for even TJ to handle....

Sorry TJ...tsk tsk tsk

Comment

pssssht,
                      Ive already started building my house there, and in 5 years i will be living there with a degree from UK.

However, id never give up my British Passport, not unntil the services given to me of being of Armenian Nationality outweigh those of being British.

Anywho, id advice those wanting to live in Armenia to build your own, cheaper and perfect for your needs

Comment

Working...
                      X