Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

notes / comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: notes / comments

Originally posted by karoaper
    My first and last post on this thread.

This is the most disgusting thing I've ever heard come out of an Armenian mouth (from the site gmd posted)

"4. In a letter from an Armenian poet: "After writing for Armenians all my life, I am beginning to hate the Turks less."

In other words, after having personal arguments, fights with Armenians, this scumbag hates Turks less for butchering Armenian mothers, grandads, children, etc. Is there any other way to see this? Anyone who smugly quotes such a hurtful thing is no less shameless than the author himself.

gmd, ay mart parap es mnacel, ay kezi dzandzruiti degh:
    Unleash the gamer in everyone

www.i-am-bored.com
    so you think every turk alive today
    gangraped and butchered your grandma?

Comment

Originally posted by arabaliozian
      This is ridiculously impudent. You write nothing but: Armenians are this…..Armenians are that…...(nothing positive). Is it every Armenian alive today that you are referring to?

Comment

Has anyone ever suggested that every Turk alive as having gangraped and butchered our grandma? I suggest you find evidence of any Armenian that has ever stated such a claim. The mere reasoning of this is baffling to the mind, for who, pray tell, would even suggest such an outlandish claim?

Guilt is both direct and indirect, and while most Turks today are not directly linked to the crimes of the past, they are indirectly linked. To suggest otherwise would be an extreme stretch of ones imagination.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

Saturday, November 18, 2006
          QUESTION
          If the Turks behaved like wolves and we had no choice but to behave like sheep, where the hell were our shepherds?
          THREE STAGES
          An exchange of insults cannot be an exchange of views.
          Where there is no exchange of views. There will be no vision.
          And where there is no vision, the blind will lead the blind and both shall fall into the ditch.
          BORN AGAIN
          When asked if as good Christians Armenians should love Turks, an 80-year old born-again Armenian replied: “Armenians hate one another, and you expect them to love Turks?”
          OUR PROBLEM
          After calling me an “intellectual” and identifying me as a “mental masturbator” and a “scumbag,” some of my readers demand that I solve our problems. It doesn’t even occur to them that they may well be our most serious problem.
          SAROYAN AND TURKS
          Saroyan felt sorry for Turks because by committing and denying the Genocide, they were committing moral suicide. What if, by adopting a Turcocentric view of life and making hatred our central concern, we too are committing collective moral suicide, or genocide by other means?
          MEMO TO MY CRITICS
          Don’t take everything I say personally, please! I assure you I have nothing against underdogs, victims, and dupes. I am after bigger game: namely, those who brainwashed you and are now engaged in brainwashing the next generation. There is another reason why I have nothing against you personally. When I was your age I too was a loudmouth smart-ass who made a nuisance of himself. In today’s jargon, I know where you are coming from. It’s a stage in life that we all go through. It can’t last. Life being the most skilled teacher, it will not allow it to last.
          #

Comment

Saturday, November 18, 2006
            QUESTION
            If the Turks behaved like wolves and we had no choice but to behave like sheep, where the hell were our shepherds?
            THREE STAGES
            An exchange of insults cannot be an exchange of views.
            Where there is no exchange of views. There will be no vision.
            And where there is no vision, the blind will lead the blind and both shall fall into the ditch.
            BORN AGAIN
            When asked if as good Christians Armenians should love Turks, an 80-year old born-again Armenian replied: “Armenians hate one another, and you expect them to love Turks?”
            OUR PROBLEM
            After calling me an “intellectual” and identifying me as a “mental masturbator” and a “scumbag,” some of my readers demand that I solve our problems. It doesn’t even occur to them that they may well be our most serious problem.
            SAROYAN AND TURKS
            Saroyan felt sorry for Turks because by committing and denying the Genocide, they were committing moral suicide. What if, by adopting a Turcocentric view of life and making hatred our central concern, we too are committing collective moral suicide, or genocide by other means?
            MEMO TO MY CRITICS
            Don’t take everything I say personally, please! I assure you I have nothing against underdogs, victims, and dupes. I am after bigger game: namely, those who brainwashed you and are now engaged in brainwashing the next generation. There is another reason why I have nothing against you personally. When I was your age I too was a loudmouth smart-ass who made a nuisance of himself. In today’s jargon, I know where you are coming from. It’s a stage in life that we all go through. It can’t last. Life being the most skilled teacher, it will not allow it to last.
            #
            I do not hate Turks or even you. I have met a Turk that I respected as a person because he was deserving of it. You have not written anything I could respect.

If I really believed life would teach me to be a self-hating bitter individual then I would have nothing left to live for.

Comment

This thread is chuck full of Ara B-o-z-oian's regurgitated crap. More you push him the worst he will get. And his utter hypocrisy and contradictions are breath taking. Notice how he is now, after being acused of being a self-hating Armenian, indirectly trying to state that we Armenians needed true "sheppards" and warriors to fight off the Turks. Yet he is a proud representative of the pathetic low-lives within our community that 'blame' and 'attack' the Dashnaks and the Hnchaks for their war effort against the Turks.

Word of caution: In his twisted mind B-o-z-oian is trying to engage us in a 'debate.' He is bored, he is alone, he simply want's company to talk to. So, he is trying to be in your face, he is trying to be eccentric, etc. Most probably this is the most excitement he has had in decades.

The "notes and comments" found here are nothing but 'brain-farts' of an egomaniac.
              Մեր ժողովուրդն արանց հայրենասիրութեան այն է, ինչ որ մի մարմին' առանց հոգու:

Նժդեհ

Please visit me at my Heralding the Rise of Russia blog: http://theriseofrussia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by aray
                This is ridiculously impudent. You write nothing but: Armenians are this…..Armenians are that…...(nothing positive). Is it every Armenian alive today that you are referring to?
                so you have a sharp eye for my impudence
                but you are blind to his racism.
                what does that make you? i wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by gmd
                  I do not hate Turks or even you. I have met a Turk that I respected as a person because he was deserving of it. You have not written anything I could respect.

If I really believed life would teach me to be a self-hating bitter individual then I would have nothing left to live for.
                  big of you!
                  are you sure you are an armenian?

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
                    Has anyone ever suggested that every Turk alive as having gangraped and butchered our grandma? I suggest you find evidence of any Armenian that has ever stated such a claim. The mere reasoning of this is baffling to the mind, for who, pray tell, would even suggest such an outlandish claim?

Guilt is both direct and indirect, and while most Turks today are not directly linked to the crimes of the past, they are indirectly linked. To suggest otherwise would be an extreme stretch of ones imagination.
                    indirect guilt?
                    you mean "guilt by association" = which happens to be a working definition of racism...or didn't you know?

Comment

Originally posted by Armenian
                      This thread is chuck full of Ara B-o-z-oian's regurgitated crap. More you push him the worst he will get. And his utter hypocrisy and contradictions are breath taking. Notice how he is now, after being acused of being a self-hating Armenian, indirectly trying to state that we Armenians needed true "sheppards" and warriors to fight off the Turks. Yet he is a proud representative of the pathetic low-lives within our community that 'blame' and 'attack' the Dashnaks and the Hnchaks for their war effort against the Turks.

Word of caution: In his twisted mind B-o-z-oian is trying to engage us in a 'debate.' He is bored, he is alone, he simply want's company to talk to. So, he is trying to be in your face, he is trying to be eccentric, etc. Most probably this is the most excitement he has had in decades.

The "notes and comments" found here are nothing but 'brain-farts' of an egomaniac.
                      your insults would gain some credibility if you identified yourself.
                      because the words of a cowardly and anonymous racist are devoid of all merit. if you don't believe me,ask your best friend (if you have one).

Comment

Working...
                      X