Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Are you a Nazi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a Nazi?

Ok since there are some ''weird'' people gathered here lately..i thought it would be entertaining to take this brief test.

Here is the link.. http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...20579094199926

Be honest.

Those are my results.

Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: Your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: Born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in Der Resistance!

You scored higher than 0% on brainwashworthy
    You scored higher than 42% on antitolerant
    You scored higher than 62% on patriotic

Comment

Der Kommandant
      Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 54% antitolerant, and 76% blindly patriotic
      Brilliant, opportunistic, and patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Put into Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the xxxxxxx list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.

Conclusion: You would have been a Nazi, or at least aided them well and gladly.
      hmm.. im apparently a nazi general lol... this is quite shocking

Comment

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism ("patriotism" for short) does not reach unhealthy levels. In Germany in the 30s, you would've left the country.
        Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil xxxx was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could be one of them, depending on your age.

Conclusion: Born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.
        well, i didn't think i would become a nazi but i did think that i would be a little more active instead of just running off. Oh well.
        Last edited by ckBejug; 08-04-2005, 01:56 PM.
        "A man can stand anything except a succession of ordinary days."
        -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Comment

Originally posted by Wiredrawn
          well, i didn't think i would become a nazi but i did think that i would be a little more active instead of just running off. Oh well, better than being a patriotic brainwashed idiot.
          I got the same result. I think the reason for it is that I gave more middle of the road answers, not blindly patriotic, but not crazy anarchist either. So, the guy figured folks like that just leave the controversy by skipping town, which might not be too far off reality. One thing about it though is that questions were very general and skin-deep. For example, the question about 4 billion dollars being spent on defense. Well, as an Armenian whose people have been pushed around by stronger outsiders, I certainly wish we had the money and the power to stand up for ourselves, especially since no one would. On the other hand, an American should be worried about Bush spending that much money on God knows what.

Comment

Originally posted by karoaper
            I got the same result. I think the reason for it is that I gave more middle of the road answers, not blindly patriotic, but not crazy anarchist either. So, the guy figured folks like that just leave the controversy by skipping town, which might not be too far off reality. One thing about it though is that questions were very general and skin-deep. For example, the question about 4 billion dollars being spent on defense. Well, as an Armenian whose people have been pushed around by stronger outsiders, I certainly wish we had the money and the power to stand up for ourselves, especially since no one would. On the other hand, an American should be worried about Bush spending that much money on God knows what.
            True, when bush spends money, you know people are gonna suffer

I still imagine myself acting out against the government, but maybe that test was right in saying that i would leave because it took much more guts to act out then than it would now.
            "A man can stand anything except a succession of ordinary days."
            -- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Comment

Der Kommandant
              Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 63% antitolerant, and 42% blindly patriotic
              Brilliant, opportunistic, and patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Put into Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the xxxxxxx list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.

Conclusion: You would have been a Nazi, or at least aided them well and gladly.

My test tracked 3 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 21% on brainwashworthy

You scored higher than 92% on antitolerant

You scored higher than 65% on patriotic
              This test is flawed. I am not brainwash worthy.

Comment

I was born in Dusseldorf and that is why they call me Rolf.

Don't be stupid, be a smartie, come and join the Nazi party!

Comment

The Expatriate
                  Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 31% antitolerant, and 23% blindly patriotic
                  Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism ("patriotism" for short) does not reach unhealthy levels. In Germany in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil xxxx was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could be one of them, depending on your age.

Conclusion: Born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

Comment

Why has Nazism been expouded to be the ultimate "evil"? I don't understand.
                    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Working...
                    X