Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

War in The Middle East

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Israel, The Warmonger

Originally posted by sip
    With Hesbollah hanging at the door, I'd have done the exact same thing as Israel. And I actually do believe that cleaning up the hesbollah from the area is good for Lebanon too in the long run.
    If they want to clear Hozballah from this region let them only hit Hozballah and not whole Lebanon.. and if Hozballah was not here, there could have been a war between two islamic religions like there is in Iraq (shiite and souni) but the leader of Hozballah, Hasan Nasrallah kept the peace between these 2 in Lebanon... Hozballah is stronger than the Lebanese army, if there isn't Hozballah, Lebanon would have been turned into Israel from a Long time...
    *** I'm not with Hozballah but I hate Israel like I hate Turkey..

moreover, if someone fights for his rights and to make their voice heard by bombing and assasinated politicians.. I don't consider those terrorists.. do you consider the ARF boys who bombed themselves in Lisbon as terrorists? well I don't.. they wanted to make the Armenian Genocide heard by the whole world...

Originally posted by Anonymouse
    After two of its solders are kidnapped (boohoo) it unleashes war upon the region.
    There are many Lebanese prisoners in Israeli jails.. let them exchange these 2 soldiers with those prisoners .. as you said boohoo.. the war was not bcoz of these 2 soldiers... there are other plans!

Bush promised our prime minister that the war will stop and he will make Israel not bomb Lebanon.. where is he? I think he's searching for something by which he would get in Syria and Iran..

It's enough writing for now.. i'll write more later...
    Last edited by Krazy; 07-15-2006, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Re: War in the Middle East

[quote=Fedayeen]xxxx Israel, America needs to leave them alone for 1 week, and they will be long gone [quote]
      I think Israel is governing the United States...

I don't think, if this war gets larger in scale and take in Syria and Iran, Turkey will not get in trouble, I think they'll help Israel and America since America will threaten turks using the Armenian Genocide... The people there will be convinced too...

Comment

I find it (un)amusing that both Israel and the World media still insist on calling that army of war criminals the 'Israeli Defense Force'.
        Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by Quarteria
          ...and I hope that we, the US, disciplines Israel, seeing as how we are the world's police & all...
          I think you are confusing the tail with the dog.

A long while ago on another forum there was a posting about how it was supposedly not politically correct in America anymore to refer to a two hard disk drive setup on a computer as 'master and slave'. As an alternative I suggested they should be called 'J-e-w-ish lobby and US Congress'.
          Plenipotentiary meow!

Comment

Originally posted by bell-the-cat
            I think you are confusing the tail with the dog.

A long while ago on another forum there was a posting about how it was supposedly not politically correct in America anymore to refer to a two hard disk drive setup on a computer as 'master and slave'. As an alternative I suggested they should be called 'J-e-w-ish lobby and US Congress'.

Seriously though, I am sick and tired of America being a lapdog of the Israeli politicians and the Israeli lobby.

There is definitely much more at play then mere kidnappings of two soldiers. Take a look at this article from Antiwar.com.

This doesn't bode too well for the future of that region, and indeed the world. This has all the makings of a World War attached to it.
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Fedayeen
              xxxx Israel, America needs to leave them alone for 1 week, and they will be long gone

Come on admit it, anyone with half brain hates them, their country, eveything else about them, unless your xxxish

wow word "jhud" is considered bad? YAY go mods!
              Watch your language. While we are critical of Israel, and deplore the actions of Zionists, this isn't an arena to spew blind hatred.
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by aconur
                We ll watch finish of terrorist muslims! I hope israel ll clean the middleeast from terrorist muslims!

Armenians, take note. There's your turk for you, squarely side by side and hand in hand with their partners in crime. No Armenian has any business supporting AG denying/perpetrating israel.

RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK, israel BOMBS ARE HITTING CHRISTIAN SECTIONS OF BEIRUT. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? What are they looking for Hezbollah among the Christians? No they aren't, they just love killing everything in sight.
                Last edited by Nemesis; 07-15-2006, 03:16 PM.

Comment

I am very shocked of what is happening to Lebanon. It was so beautiful & it is getting destroyed right now. I have some friends & relatives over there & I hope there ok. But I will be praying that the war will eventually stop. I have also heard that they are telling the people from the U S to go but how can they leave whrn there's a war & bombs dropping everywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Sip
                    Yah but how many missiles are pointed at them and how many countries are ready to march in and tear every single one in Israel apart? If I were in that position, I'd build up a defensive AND a hell of a offensive might.

With Hesbollah hanging at the door, I'd have done the exact same thing as Israel. And I actually do believe that cleaning up the hesbollah from the area is good for Lebanon too in the long run.

The Issue is far beyond the capturing of couple of IDF soldiers, Hizballah has captured before IDF soldiers,and there was no war at the time.
                    Israel has an agenda of its own and that is to destroy Lebanon, because beleive it or not Lebanon is the real treat to Israel not military speaking but ideologically.
                    As some of you already know, Lebanon is the only country in the Meadle east that is democratic.
                    Lebanon is the only multi-sectarian and multi-cultural country in the region, were different cultures coexist in peace, and this is what threatens Israel.
                    The very foundation of Israel is based on discrimination and racism against non-xxxs.
                    Another reason for destroying Lebanon is that, lebanon is the only country in the region that can compete Israel economically, because it has the human potential, and the business oriented mind of the Lebanese.

One thing is sure, that people and children are dying (100 death 250 injured uptill now), the coutry is being ravaged by a cowered army that targets Civilians.
                    And as Always the World comunity is watching, to hell with them all.....

Comment

[QUOTE=Krazy][quote=Fedayeen]xxxx Israel, America needs to leave them alone for 1 week, and they will be long gone
                      I think Israel is governing the United States...

I don't think, if this war gets larger in scale and take in Syria and Iran, Turkey will not get in trouble, I think they'll help Israel and America since America will threaten turks using the Armenian Genocide... The people there will be convinced too...

wrong... there is no power of AG over turkey... so thats not a good card to play against us... do you seriously think thats something that can take us into a war or keep us out of it?... come on

Comment

Working...
                      X