Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Vigilante RP 1: The Party Within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vigilante RP 1: The Party Within

Originally posted by One-Way View Post
    Horrified at the fact that Vartan and his friends are on the way, Vig calls the police. When the police arrive, they find Vig's apartment to be filled with illegal drugs. Before they can arrest him, Vig reminds the police about the real reason they came over. Vig makes them an offer; he will give the police free ecstacy pills if they arrest the 20 men. The police agree and move onto Vartan who has just arrived.

Vig suddenly finds himself alone at home with no drugs. He calls Lily and apologizes and tries telling her the truth. Lily tells Vig she is going to have the baby anyway and she has already met another man. Devestated, Vig breaks down and cries.

He quickly runs to HyeClub forum and makes a thread. Every member on the forum bashes Vig and directs him to a website to buy a razor. They tell Vig to first shave of his thick coat of hair, then slit his wrists.

A) Does Vig disregard the HyClub members and fight for Lily?
    B) Does he slit his wrists and die in a pool of his own blood?
    A)

Now Vig has had it. He grabs the phone and tells Lily that if he can't have her no one can. Vig goes to a gun shop looking for a weapon. The owner hands him a loaded UZI. Vig has no money so he shoots the owner. Vig makes his way back to his car and heads for Lilys apartment to kill her boyfriend. Vig stops on Lilys street. He pulls out of the car quietly. The neighborhood is quiet and late at night for anyone to be awake. Vig opens the front door to see Lily on the couch doing it nasty with Mike. Vig is furious. He holds up his UZI at Mike. Mike is scared so he dashes for the kitchen. Vig starts to fire rapidly. Mike gets hit 4 times, 3 in the stomach and 1 in the head. Vig walks close to Lily. Like a pshycopath Vig starts to kiss Lily and touch her in weird places. He begins twitching and throws on a grin. Lily is crying and everything is quiet. He puts the gun to her head.

What will happen next?

A) Vig will kill Lily then shoot himself.
    B) Anonymouse will come in from the back with a shotgun.

Comment

Originally posted by Sero View Post
      A) Vig will kill Lily then shoot himself.
      Vig murders Lily and his unborn child in cold blood. He stands over her lifeless body and puts the gun to his head. He quickly realizes he probably won't make it to Heaven considering everything he has done. He quickly cleans up the mess, dumps the bodies into the river and flees.

Vig is home-free, with the exception of his STD. He comes up with a plan; sleep with everyone he possibly can and after they're done, mock them and tell them they now have an STD too! That night, Vig goes to a monster massive jamming party in Glendale and infects 12 females. Soon, the entire population of California is infected and the world is at risk. Obama curses himself and can't believe his unfortunate luck.

MEANWHILE, a Japanese man living in Nigeria has a cure for the infectious disease. He demands Vig's onion-shaped head for the cure. The entire world turns on Vigilante.

A) Does everybody kill Vig to save themselves?
      B) Does Vig somehow find the cure and kill one more man in his bloody rage?

Comment

Originally posted by One-Way View Post
        Vig murders Lily and his unborn child in cold blood. He stands over her lifeless body and puts the gun to his head. He quickly realizes he probably won't make it to Heaven considering everything he has done. He quickly cleans up the mess, dumps the bodies into the river and flees.

Vig is home-free, with the exception of his STD. He comes up with a plan; sleep with everyone he possibly can and after they're done, mock them and tell them they now have an STD too! That night, Vig goes to a monster massive jamming party in Glendale and infects 12 females. Soon, the entire population of California is infected and the world is at risk. Obama curses himself and can't believe his unfortunate luck.

MEANWHILE, a Japanese man living in Nigeria has a cure for the infectious disease. He demands Vig's onion-shaped head for the cure. The entire world turns on Vigilante.

A) Does everybody kill Vig to save themselves?
        B) Does Vig somehow find the cure and kill one more man in his bloody rage?
        B)

Vig runs for his life around the world. He finally reaches the man in Nigeria. Vig thinks his fear is over that he can finally live in peace but what he doesn't know is that there never was a cure but just a plan to lure Vig in to be killed. Four Japanese warriors come from behind and stab Vig with butterfly knives. The world is finally at peace and Vig is left for dead.

RP 2: Coming Soon
        Last edited by Pazooki; 11-22-2008, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Saco dude, xxxx it. its cool man.

Anonymouse, One-Way, and yerazhishda are just a couple of xxxxin low life xxxxxxxs.

Thanks for helping though.

Oh, and to the 3 xxxxxxxs.

Dzer Lavet Kunem.

Comment

Vig they were nice enough to unbann you
            why dont you just chill
            Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

Vig is gone with the wind.

Comment

Originally posted by jgk3 View Post
                Vig is gone with the wind.
                That was quick. Heh
                Positive vibes, positive taught

Comment

Originally posted by Vigilante View Post
                  Saco dude, xxxx it. its cool man.

Anonymouse, One-Way, and yerazhishda are just a couple of xxxxin low life xxxxxxxs.

Thanks for helping though.

Oh, and to the 3 xxxxxxxs.

Dzer Lavet Kunem.

If you were talking about me then *Warning Bad Language*

Kleeruz vsit xxxie tega

Comment

Originally posted by PepsiAddict View Post
                    That was quick. Heh
                    indeed it was.

Comment

Well, to think this might actually continue, . Haven't been around for awhile, not much to do here anyways, no offense. There's some great conversation going around though, lol.

Oh there is a reason. You don't have to like it. I don't think anyone insulted you and we were going along with the joke of Vigilante's actions when you took it seriously and started insulting.
                      Maybe because I already asked you not to do what you did right after reading my post, lol. And also because I could see everyone bashing Vig here and there a lot, sometimes I couldn't understand even why. Then I tried to cool everything down, you came in, and I got pissed off. You didn't insult me, you completely ignored me, that's the greatest insult. Anyways, it's freakin over, moving on.

If I was wrong in my response to your thread, did you ever stop to think that maybe I misinterpreted the thread entirely?
                      No, because you seem like a smart chap and I used English sentences to describe what the thread's about, which I doubt you even read.

Instead of stopping and inquiring, you rushed to judgment against me and insulted me.
                      And for a reason, whether you like it or not. But anyways, apologies, I probably over did it a bit. But still Anonymouse, you've got a sharp atitude, accept it or not. This isn't only about Vig, man. All the same, sorry if I said anything wrong, it happens.

You thereby engaged in the very thing you accused the rest of us of doing to Vigilante - rushing to judgment. In the process you both insulted repeatedly and broke the rules and revealed yourself to be a hypocrite. Now enjoy being banned.
                      It's been quite an experience, lol. My first ban . And Anonymouse, stop talking about judging like your the perfect judge, please, it doesn't suit you. You completely ignored me and then blurted out more crap. Just because Vig talked badly in other threads, which I didn't really know about forgive me, still, you don't and didn't have the right to dis him in every freakin thread. Don't judge everyone just because your an admin. What you said wasn't right. Didn't it occur to you that maybe I MISUNDERSTOOD YOU? Don't do what you wouldn't want others to do to you, Anonymouse, doesn't feel good does it? If Vig jumped off a hill would you follow him? Well, you just did. Your dising has made you look worse then Vig believe it or not. Stop criticizing whenever you get the chance, man, and people will respect you more. Also, when you do, including many of us, the forums start to look retarded. I respect you, that's why I'm saying all this otherwise I wouldn't spend my time here anyways.

In the end Vig, seriously, get your xxxx together, using punchlines and cus words ain't gonna get you anywhere. I don't know what anyone here is talking about when they criticize you and I don't want to know. I'm not blaming anyone here for anything though, I don't find myself to be in the position to do so, and I respect everyone here equally, trying my best to help, but really guys, let's get things together. Being able to say something doesn't mean you can blurt out anything you want. We've all been sometimes going overboard so I think we all need to chill.

Apologies from my side.
                      THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

Working...
                      X