Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Vigilante RP 1: The Party Within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vigilante RP 1: The Party Within

Ladies and Gentleman, for the first time in this forum, something new is going to take place. I don't know how well it's going to work but I think it will be interesting. This is an RP or Role Play but with a love theme. For those who don't know, usually RP's are based on Dragons, Knights, Wizards, etc. and when I realized how many posts Vig has been throwing around, showing some difficulty in the women’s department (we all do from time to time), I thought this could help him and all of us in some way. Even if it doesn't though, I think it will be fun. Here's how it works, I'll do more RP's if this one works out and with different rules and methods. Here's how this one works. I give you a part of the story and give you options. You pick one of the options and see what happens. Whatever I write is practical so there isn't any fantasy in this RP and I will try to keep it that way. Every RP takes place once so make your decision wisely. This is mostly for Vig so let’s not all pile up on this RP because it might get confusing. The next RP can include everyone. I’m making this one pretty simple. This is supposed to serve as a learning experience to some extent as well so without any further ado, let's try our best and see what happens. Also remember, you don’t know what I’ll throw at you (it’ll be practical, don’t worry) so don’t try to be Sherlock Holmes and simply do what you really do if you were in such a situation. That’s the point of an RP. Good luck...

THE PARTY WITHIN

Once upon a time (yeah, I know how it sounds, lol), there was a guy named Vig. He was good at studying, had his fair share of Armenian looks, and lived in California. His family was Armenian and he grew up in the States with an American-Armenian lifestyle. Although he had gone through a lot, he was still a good person and loved to try new things and help anyone whenever he could. It would take a lot of pages of writing to describe who he was as a person so jumping forward into time, its 5:30 PM and yesterday, Vig’s friend Mike invited him to the anniversary of two University graduates who were married for their first year. Vig knows them to be James and Melissa, a loving couple, and wants to be there at 7 but remembers Lily, a very beautiful brunette with fair skin, beautiful looks, and a great smile, that he met accidentally a couple of days ago. He got a call from her a few minutes ago and after a short conversation, he got invited to a fancy club where she would be going that night. He must decide where to go now.

Vig sits down with the phone in his hand as his mind begins showing flashes of James and Melissa kissing and then Lily kissing him on a comfy sofa. He doesn’t know what to do but his confusion only leads his mind into remembering Lily much more vividly and making him imagine her in his arms, smiling brilliantly like she did on many occasions the first time he met her, and uttering in a romantic and hushed tone, “What are you waiting for. Come and get me!”

Just at that moment, lost in thought, Vig hears his Linkin Park ring tone shout out the lyrics of “We Made It”. He is startled for a second, thinking it’s Lily calling again, but instead, it’s Mike. He puts the phone to his ear and Mike seems to be in a good mood. After a short chat, he says he’s going to come by soon and together they’ll go to the anniversary. Some of his friends got a sweet ride and they’ll pick him up.

Vig wishes it would have been Lily calling instead now and his mind begins to fly madly in different directions. As if Lily, James, and Sarah weren’t enough to think about, now Mike and his friends drove in. Vig looks around the room for a second and realizes he’s got to give a legit answer and fast.

Vig’s mind sets the following options before him …

A) He goes to the anniversary in a sweet ride with his friends not knowing what’s going to happen!
    B) He goes to Lily and perhaps gets into the relationship of his life or at least enjoys a great night at a fancy club he hasn’t been to!
    ……………………………………………………………………………………………............... ..
    THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Re: Vigilante RP 1: The Party Within

Vigilante decides to go to Lily and does not answer or pick up calls from Mike and Co. They get there waiting for Vig but Vig is already taking a taxi to Lily's house (whom to his lack of knowledge, has herpes, and she doesn't know she has it either). When Vig arrives at Lily's house they make small talk and talk a little about ex's and stuff and Vig is uber excited. Lily looks hot and attractive. You couldn't tell in a million years this girl has herpes because she is so hot. So Vig, with his onion shaped head, is excited at the opportunity to "score" and come brag and post about it on the internet forum known as HyeClub so he can feel good about himself. Poor chap. You can't blame him. His relationship with his folks ain't all that great which accounts for his stupid choices. His lack of common sense, logic and wisdom - well, that's just a reflection of poor eugenics.

In any event, Lily is wearing a nice short jean skirt and Vig is excited. She makes cocktails for them and Vig now has a semi-hard on, and can't wait for what happens next. They finish the drink and start talking about how both of their ex's were crap, or this or that. Then Lily tells Vig that her neck needs a massage. Vigilante, being the slick guy he is, starts massaging her, and slowly kissing her as well on her neck. (Not bad for an onion shaped head of a guy). They start groping each other and pretty soon things are heated and steaming. Vigilante, in the heat of the moment rips off her clothes and takes off his. He has a choice to make. Condom, or no condom. He remembers the lessons from his hard knock life, about how condoms take away the pleasure and how he never learned how to properly put on a condom because during Health class in high school when they showed how to slip on a condom on a banana, Vig ditched class so we can do some "E" with his "friends" who are no longer his friends because they just used Vig to sell him some "E". Anyway, so he proceeds to have sex with Lily without a condom. Lily is having a blast and so is Vig. The biggest fun and party within is with the herpes. That little virus is having a blast too! Herpes is like luggage, because when you get it, you carry it around for life. As he is pumping and thrusting away, Vig is so excited he accidentally spills his load...

Fast forward 3 weeks. Vig gets a call from Lily saying she is pregnant. His jaw drops. He is horrified. His heart starts pounding. He doesn't know what to do. He tells her to have an abortion, she declines citing her very deep religious beliefs about morals and stuff and how abortions are bad and she will go to hell. Vig, now panicking, doesn't know what to do. He figures he should post on the internet. He should post on Hyeclub and tell them what is going on and some advice. People on hyeclub tell him that STDs are real and scary and worse than having a kid. He ignores them because he disagrees. Well the next day Vig notices little red rashes and bumps on his penis. They are burning, itching and hurting. He doesn't know what to make of it. Sure enough he makes yet another thread on HyeClub love and romance section (by now the Love and Romance section has turned into some smut XXX equivalent thanks to Vig). Because he is such a weird cat, he takes pictures of his infected penis with a digital camera and posts it with the thread. The members at hyeclub confirm he has herpes. Now Vig has a kid on the way, and herpes. What does he do?

A. Does he go and shoot Lily for lying to him, and for a potential love lost?
    B. He decides to call Mike and ask for some "E" so he can "roll" and forget this ever happened.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

I think I'll go with option C. Anonymouse can't control himself and blows his mouth off, typing out the greatest peice of xxxx that had nothing to do with the RP at all. What the hell's your problem? This happened a few times and I was like, hell, it happens, we all got our opinions and hey, Anonymouse is right in many ways but this is bull. I'm starting to think Vig's got it better then you. Is there a conversation we can handle like human beings or do we have to act like apes? Cut the xxxx please and watch your mouth, many normal people could be reading this thread and please, for crying out loud, don't reply something stupid after you read this.

Comment

I disagree Saco, I think Mr. Mouse has provided immense entertainment. I could not stop lauging as I read his post.

Comment

Originally posted by Saco View Post
          I think I'll go with option C. Anonymouse can't control himself and blows his mouth off, typing out the greatest peice of xxxx that had nothing to do with the RP at all. What the hell's your problem? This happened a few times and I was like, hell, it happens, we all got our opinions and hey, Anonymouse is right in many ways but this is bull. I'm starting to think Vig's got it better then you. Is there a conversation we can handle like human beings or do we have to act like apes? Cut the xxxx please and watch your mouth, many normal people could be reading this thread and please, for crying out loud, don't reply something stupid after you read this.
          Dude, why are you so offended? It's just an internet forum. Vigilante is an idiot and he will be treated as such uremn peran chka. Hasktsar?

Comment

Anonymouse's post was awesome. Saco, I think you might like Vig a little too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse View Post
              B. He decides to call Mike and ask for some "E" so he can "roll" and forget this ever happened.
              Mike goes to Vig's house with a handful of "E" to discuss why he blew the party off. Vig breaks down and cries on Mike's shoulder and tells him the truth. Mike, the good friend that he is, tells Vig to "forget that bitch" and offers him some pills. Heartbroken, Vig takes several pills and rests on the living room couch.

Suddenly, Vig's cell phone begins to ring. When he realizes it's Lily, Mike demands he doesn't pick it up! Vig tucks the phone away and hangs out with Mike until midnight. As soon as Mike goes home, Vig rushes back to his phone and calls Lily. Lily tells him the doctors have confirmed her pregnancy and she needs a final answer about his position in their relationship.

Having much difficulty trying to answer this question, Vig makes a poll on HyeClub Forum and asks for the opinions of the members. After being horribly ridiculed, one member suggests Vig should slip Lily a new, more advanced abortion pill.

A) Should Vig slip Lily the abortion pill and risk what may happen when she finds out?
              B) Should he accept the fact that he is going to be a father?

Comment

Originally posted by Saco View Post
                I think you should watch what you type, shit for brains, especially to an admin. Yes I'm flaunting my authority in your putrid face. Go back to the religion thread and type endless bullshit about how God has touched you.

Vig ruined his own reputation, attacked others and made a fool of himself. I am doing no more than what he himself displayed of himself. If this is a little too R-rated for you, go back to reading the Bible and don't post.
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

Guuuyyysss, come on, don't be that way. I'm not caring too much I'm just trying to let the xxxxing past go and start something new that might actually help more then hurt in the long run. This wasn't supposed to be a means to ridicule people, it was supposed to be something we could do properly and MAYBE even be so bold as to help out in some way. AT LEAST it would keep the xxxx a little low on the forums and we could spend our time on talking and thinking instead of blaming, accusing, and teasing each other 24/7. I'm not saying Vig doesn't have his blame and wrongs but who doesn't? I tried to do something new and YOU screwed it up Anonymouse, not Vig. At least not this time. A person, no matter at what level, can learn something from anyone and anything. After constantly ridiculing, what the hell does that make you? A good, clever person? Think about it. I’m not saying your wrong and I have nothing against you I just want you to stop doing what you’re doing whenever you can, NO MATTER WHAT Vig did. What you’re doing is even worse, you’re almost a racist.

Yerazhishda, I'm not saying this isn't a forum but there's a way to do everything. Can we move on? I realize no matter what I try even after this, there'll be people to ruin it for no freakin reason. Continuously blaming and demoralizing someone is not going to teach him. Talking properly has always helped and frankly speaking, you guys demoralized Vig no matter what he said so I don't really see the difference. YES, he didn't accept many things but that STILL doesn't give us the right to go this far EVERY single time we talk to him. Could we at least not do that in this RP??? Really, let's cool it down, I'm not taking sides here, I just want us to talk properly for once and do something as a community instead of demoralizing a person constantly. Don't find happiness in someone else’s pain, it's just not cool.

And "Mr. Mouse"? Learn to be an Admin! No matter WHAT Vig did, you have the ability to control the situation but instead you act like a little kid and make the first bad move. I don't want to even know why. Oh, and "Mr. Mouse", seriously, I feel sorry for you, stop using God to make me look weak, it doesn't work too well. Believing in something doesn’t make you look bad (you don’t even know what I believe in) and it doesn’t take away your ego or make you go down. It’s you who will never understand, not me, my onion loving chum. You don’t have half the xxxx to talk about religion so volume off. Anyways, that’s not what this is about.

Act like an Admin and I’ll respect you. Since the first day I came here, you talked bull in my face. You earn respect, no matter who you are in the forums or in real life.

Vig ruined his own reputation, attacked others and made a fool of himself. I am doing no more than what he himself displayed of himself. If this is a little too R-rated for you, go back to reading the Bible and don't post.
                  Lol, what, can’t say anything else? Now you have to be touching religions too? This actually is rated-R … for retarded. There is a time and place for everything and you forgot about that completely. I don’t give a xxxx what Vig did, you don’t have the right to constantly smack people in the face especially because Vig is already pretty much beat up so your basically hitting him on the ground. I think you’ve eaten too many onions, time to throw up and start a diet and I hope you get my point, I don’t have anything against you. I wish I could say the same about you. This isn’t about Vig to some point.

Comment

Continue the game!

Comment

Working...
                    X