Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

The cow goes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The cow goes...

You kno i don't appreciate the turk hate man, i'm as much armo as anyone else and joke is a joke but you guys are just bein hateful, and i don't care i got a couple a turk friends that aren't brainwashed zombies and don't wanna kill every armo they see. I'd think this community would act better and have better jokes at best i mean damn thank god i don't see any of yall doin stand up.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmaker
      Ataturd!!!
      Ataturd .... hahahahaha that's a classic. I had forgotten about that one.
      this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by TomServo
        Why was it invalid?
        you didnt answer my question
        Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.

WHEN THE TERROR IS ALIVE,,,EVIL NEVER DIES....

A nation which makes the final sacrifice for life and freedom doesnt get beaten.....

mustafa kemal ATATÜRK

Comment

... atatürk is the founder of great turkish republic.
          So what happened to this great republic?
          this post = teh win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sip
            So what happened to this great republic?
            Well it's a great mystery. Scientists still have not found any definitive proof that such a lost world ever existed. There is only some mention of it in one or two ancient works of fiction (circa 1900). Some scientists think it existed in the region between Greece and Armenia but due to unhealthy way of life, it may have become extinct and been swallowed up by the Anatolian plateau.
            Excavations have failed to unearth any traces of a unique civilization, but rather objects used by peoples of surrounding lands. Clairvoyants and psychics claim that this lost world was founded by aliens from a faraway galaxy who promptly left in search of other planets.

Comment

Thanks Karoaper ... yah it's really a shame that if there ever once was a great Turkish republic, now it has been reduced to this current state
              this post = teh win.

Comment

Just reminding everyone that the only languages allowed here are English and Armenian. If you post in another language, your posts will be removed and you will eventually be suspended if it continues. Bookmaker you seem to be doing a lot of it. Stop the insults and stop posting in Turkish.
                [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
                -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

he he he he he.

Comment

Originally posted by Siggie
                    Just reminding everyone that the only languages allowed here are English and Armenian. If you post in another language, your posts will be removed and you will eventually be suspended if it continues. Bookmaker you seem to be doing a lot of it. Stop the insults and stop posting in Turkish.
                    hey siggie! the reason of my turkish writings:in as much as tom servo wrote in turkish,sa a reply I wanted to write in turkish too.is it valid to write in french?
                    Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.

WHEN THE TERROR IS ALIVE,,,EVIL NEVER DIES....

A nation which makes the final sacrifice for life and freedom doesnt get beaten.....

mustafa kemal ATATÜRK

Comment

hey siggie! the reason of my turkish writings:in as much as tom servo wrote in turkish,sa a reply I wanted to write in turkish too.is it valid to write in french?
                      Armenian and English only. No Turkce or Francais!

Comment

Working...
                      X