Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

How To Pick Up Chicks At Parties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How To Pick Up Chicks At Parties

Originally posted by Vigilante View Post
    ^Ireally don't know what your problem is, but I think I know more about my body then you do. I know my limitations, I know what I'm capable of, and me taking a few pills one night is not going to kill me.

I'm not idiotic, you're the ignorant one here. You don't even know what you're talking about, other then "Drugs will kill you", bullxxxx, but it won't.

Too much of anything will kill you. Do it in moderations then it won't. I'm not saying I'm gonna continue this for the rest of my life, because I want a family someday, and I plan to stop soon.

Have a good one buddy, and lets keep this thread on topic.

Thank You.

0=]
    The thread is on topic, buddy, because you doing drugs won't get you chicks.

Read Siggie's post, the first one (the part you ignored) and the new one. If you're still not convinced, go buy a dub sack and call it a night.

Comment

Originally posted by Vigilante View Post
      ^Ireally don't know what your problem is, but I think I know more about my body then you do. I know my limitations, I know what I'm capable of, and me taking a few pills one night is not going to kill me.

I'm not idiotic, you're the ignorant one here. You don't even know what you're talking about, other then "Drugs will kill you", bullxxxx, but it won't.

Too much of anything will kill you. Do it in moderations then it won't. I'm not saying I'm gonna continue this for the rest of my life, because I want a family someday, and I plan to stop soon.

Have a good one buddy, and lets keep this thread on topic.

Thank You.

0=]
      I'm the ignorant one? I've taken a graduate class on the neurobiology of drug usage and addiction w/ a multi-million dollar grant holding prof. What do you know about the long-term effects on your body? Besides, I didn't say it would kill you necessarily. I said it can have permanent consequences which can mess up your life.

And you don't need to take xtc to feel like a giant d1ck... you need only be self-aware.
      [COLOR=#4b0082][B][SIZE=4][FONT=trebuchet ms]“If you think you can, or you can’t, you’re right.”
      -Henry Ford[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Guys, let's all just cool it, seriously. Cut the verbal attacks and maybe we can convince him in a better way. You have the best weapon, use it properly.

Vig, I think their right, and I'll make this short and sweet.

It sounds crazy, but that’s cause you haven't tried it. I'm not advocating drugs, I'm not telling you to be an addict, I'm just saying try it. Meth once. Weed, you gotta smoke it a few times to really get the feel of it.
        And you know why people don't try? Because they get addicted. The way you talk is a sign of addiction although you can’t tell, a lot of the time, no offense. When someone is addicted his/her mind keeps telling them to just do it one FINAL time. This comes from experience. Not that I’m a drug addict but everyone has some addiction to food, drinks, etc. and giving it up isn’t easy. When you say I’m trying to give it up, that’s not you, that’s your mind. It’s become a mantra. You say it to yourself and it sanctions you to take another swig. It doesn’t make you feel guilty. Believe me, I know. You’re just saying “try it” bro, that's wrong like hell. That's like saying, "Try killing just once", which you are, you’re your killing yourself a little bit. Drugs aren't alcoholic drinks that wear off, they have really lasting affects, proven a thousand times. Siggie's right, in many respects.
        If you want to quit, really want to quit, read the next paragraph and accept my offer no matter how painful it may be. I am dead freakin serious, more then ever and I would be proud to know you if you accepted it, not that I’m not, just much more if you did.

When you go to the Monster Massive party, don’t take ANY drugs. If not for your sake then for the sake of anyone that you respect or love. And I'll tell you why. Because you are really anticipated. You give it up now for one day, you go against your body both emotionally and physically, giving you a much better chance to quit. And stop thinking you know you’re body because when you want something, your mind controls your senses and you don’t feel a lot that is going on, let alone know. And if you grab a girl without drugs flying in your head, you'll feel much better then you do now or even when under drugs. It seems like if you don't take drugs, you can't do anything. I hope I'm wrong otherwise I really did give all that advice in vain.
        THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

Vig will take those drugs, just like all my highschool "friends" would have. Vig, I haven't been with a woman for about the same time, but that doesn't give me an excuse to be an idiot and stoop lower by seeking momentary happiness through substances and going to dumb parties hoping to get laid.

Comment

Vig, if you're going to do what you're going to do with some w'hored out, skanky white-trash b'itch at least wear one of these:

Comment

i hrd if u lick, take meth, u can xxxx for days!

lolz

oajsd;foijwer

Comment

I think the important question to ask yourself is this: How many times have you heard someone say, "wow so I was really high this one time, and hooked up with this REALLY awesome chick and we are going to go out again .. man I'm really clicking with her"

... or "Man, I was so drunk at this one party and hit on this girl and she immediately fell in love with me and she just can't get enough of me every day since the night we met."

I don't know about you but in my experience, most stories that start with "so I took a couple pills", or "The other night, I was so wasted ..." end up with some really pathetic (albight often hillarious) endings. Unfortunately, in the long run, these stories degrade to a point of just being pathetic.

But if you really think you will achieve what you want and be the kind of person you want to be using pills and alcohol, then pretty much anything anyone says will be quite pointless. I just would hope you look around and see what happens to others and at least learn from those who do that kind of thing.
                this post = teh win.

Comment

Very true. But in the long run, I think Vig already knows the side effects and has gone through a lot to know how it feels and all. I think he just needs to pull it together and dare himself not to take it in this upcoming party. It'll do wonders for him.
                  THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

Well, I know im quitting weed this month. October 31st is my last day of weed!

I did smoke 2 days ago, and man, I was pretty high like the whole day. Didn't go home til 3, didn't sleep til 6. It was my friends 18th birthday, so we were just having fun and stuff.

But with the ladies. I know that tonight at Monster Massive, I'm gonna talk to every girl I see who looks interested, and who isn't surrounded by a buncha guys or girls.

And, this is my first time at Monster Massive, so I'm assuming there is gonna be a large sea of people dancing and grinding on eachother. So when im lost in the mix, hopefully some chicks will be around me instead of guys, so it'll be easier for me to dance with em, you know?

But yeah. Tonight is the night I get a real blow job! Wish me luck?

=]

Comment

Hm. R.I.P.

Comment

Working...
                      X