Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Have You Noticed That....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have You Noticed That....

....Armenian Women Tease More Then Any Other Women?

I hate it.

Or maybe the women of your nationality will always seem to be a bigger tease then the women of other nationalities?

I donno. Its hard, and its getting annoying. I'm starting to lose hope in living the "Armenian Dream".

:|

Re: Have You Noticed That....

Originally posted by Vigilante View Post

I hate it.

Tease like what or whom? Give some examples.

Comment

I hate it.

Or maybe the women of your nationality will always seem to be a bigger tease then the women of other nationalities?

I donno. Its hard, and its getting annoying. I'm starting to lose hope in living the "Armenian Dream".

You should stop going to raves. Stop using "E." Stop trying to desperately get laid like some troubled teen. The more certitude you show in your own self, the more it will appeal to women as they will see that you have this steadfastness to you, a sense of stability and mystique. But by acting impulsively and throwing yourself across the map, you spoil your chances. Seeking attention begets the same attention seeking types.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

I hate it.

Dude, just quick it. Don't worry about finding Armenian women or acting cool or anything else. Just be you. Like Anonymouse said, "You should stop taking E..." Im serious your like the only Armenian I know who does drugs. Damn man your frickin 21-22 and you still think about sex? Isn't puberty over for you yet?

Comment

I'm serious Vigilante. I will even remove my avatar to show you that I am not mocking you, but I am genuinely trying to help you and give you sound advice as a fellow Armenian, as are others in this forum.
          Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse View Post
            I'm serious Vigilante. I will even remove my avatar to show you that I am not mocking you, but I am genuinely trying to help you and give you sound advice as a fellow Armenian, as are others in this forum.
            Love the new avy anonymouse :P

Comment

Nope, I never get teased. I'm just that irresistible. Lol Jk, nobody's that irresistible, but then again I am rather close

Originally posted by Sero View Post
              Love the new avy anonymouse :P
              me being the extreme left winged idealist and Obama-ite that I am ( ) I'm gonna have to protest that avatar (protests)
              Last edited by ara87; 11-15-2008, 01:36 AM.

Comment

I hate it.

I don't get it. You go out to raves and do drugs all the time yet you want a nice "Armenian girl"? Now I'm really confused. Why do you think you would be attractive to anyone but a xxxx? And what would be the point of you marrying Armenian? So you can stay in the diaspora?

You have a lot of self-reflection to do before you start dating anybody, nevermind a Hayuhi.

Comment

I hate it.
                  Hey Vig, haven't talked to you in awhile. First off, bro, quick and sweet, Armenian girls are what I like to call GIRLS and the ones that you really need to work hard to get. They aren't easy come, easy go. If you have a good heart, take care of yourself, which you (no offense) really aren't, (we all have parts of us that need to improve, don't worry) then they won’t make you look like a real ass. They aren't strippers, bro. You have to earn them which isn’t very difficult, believe it or not.

Tease? You gotta be kidding me! Tease their what? Their habits, their personalities? They are different, that's for sure, that's what I love about them but then there are moments when you wanna just grab their throats but end up kissing them in the end anyways, lol. My point is, different is good but go with your personality. I hated American girls because they were such b)()()(S sometimes. I've never had an American girlfriend but many friends there. I've never been really bad at talking with girls, I’ve been to many countries and met many different people, but I get what you mean.

I donno. It’s hard, and it’s getting annoying. I'm starting to lose hope in living the "Armenian Dream".
                  We all live in dreams bro and some of us get to the end of the rainbow while others don't. Don't give up, my humble advice. What you should give up is your pointless habits, which we all have in our own ways. When you do that, you will see how things change. An Armenian saying, "Tashats karu yerpek chi mnum getnin". Translation, a beautifully crafted piece of stone never lay’s on the ground meaning you won't be forgotten or anything, just keep trying and don't let a few rocks along the road make you give up. I really advise you to stop talking with girls in clubs, in strip clubs, etc. They mostly think about sex then anything else so you can’t talk about anything else really because you’re your mind revolves around sex alone and girls want to talk about anything but that most of the time. I mean, imagine being a girl. Guys upon guys appear on different occasions and want to put *something* in you (usually). How can you trust them? And someone appears who doesn’t put sex on top of the priority list, then they feel better around him and you get sex much faster then you think, probably VERY FAST in America. Don’t do this for sex though, bro. It’s wrong to capture a woman only for your own devilish fantasies. Let her know what your intentions are through your body language, at least or don’t swoon her too much otherwise you might get into something you don’t want. She might think you’re in love or something while you just want to have fun and be friends.

In America, people are used to the whole break up thing and they appreciate the truthfulness in their partner a lot and enjoy his company even if it’s just for one night if he lets her know what they are about to do otherwise they feel more reluctant and/or afraid. If they know your intentions, they may be even more intent in being with you rather then doubting you the entire night. They and strippers together are very different then real girls out there, ESPECIALLY Armenian girls. The minds of Armenian girls are as pretty as their bodies are, don't doubt that, 7-8 out of ten. Plus, they are much more supportive, aware, and responsible in many, many cases and aren’t just FREE birds doing whatever they like with whoever they like.

I think that’s why you can’t get an Armenian girl because you’re used to the whole easy come and easy go girls you’ve been having a good time with. I think its time you looked in the mirror and decided who you are and any girl will appreciate you more, bro. All the best and no matter what you do, don’t “just do it”. Think and then do it with your heart and no offense but try to keep to the clear path more if you get my feed. See ya later.
                  THE ROAD TO FREEDOM AND JUSTICE IS A LONG ONE!

Comment

Originally posted by Saco View Post
                    Hey Vig, haven't talked to you in awhile. First off, bro, quick and sweet, Armenian girls are what I like to call GIRLS and the ones that you really need to work hard to get. They aren't easy come, easy go. If you have a good heart, take care of yourself, which you (no offense) really aren't, (we all have parts of us that need to improve, don't worry) then they won’t make you look like a real ass. They aren't strippers, bro. You have to earn them which isn’t very difficult, believe it or not.

Tease? You gotta be kidding me! Tease their what? Their habits, their personalities? They are different, that's for sure, that's what I love about them but then there are moments when you wanna just grab their throats but end up kissing them in the end anyways, lol. My point is, different is good but go with your personality. I hated American girls because they were such b)()()(S sometimes. I've never had an American girlfriend but many friends there. I've never been really bad at talking with girls, I’ve been to many countries and met many different people, but I get what you mean.

We all live in dreams bro and some of us get to the end of the rainbow while others don't. Don't give up, my humble advice. What you should give up is your pointless habits, which we all have in our own ways. When you do that, you will see how things change. An Armenian saying, "Tashats karu yerpek chi mnum getnin". Translation, a beautifully crafted piece of stone never lay’s on the ground meaning you won't be forgotten or anything, just keep trying and don't let a few rocks along the road make you give up. I really advise you to stop talking with girls in clubs, in strip clubs, etc. They mostly think about sex then anything else so you can’t talk about anything else really because you’re your mind revolves around sex alone and girls want to talk about anything but that most of the time. I mean, imagine being a girl. Guys upon guys appear on different occasions and want to put *something* in you (usually). How can you trust them? And someone appears who doesn’t put sex on top of the priority list, then they feel better around him and you get sex much faster then you think, probably VERY FAST in America. Don’t do this for sex though, bro. It’s wrong to capture a woman only for your own devilish fantasies. Let her know what your intentions are through your body language, at least or don’t swoon her too much otherwise you might get into something you don’t want. She might think you’re in love or something while you just want to have fun and be friends.

In America, people are used to the whole break up thing and they appreciate the truthfulness in their partner a lot and enjoy his company even if it’s just for one night if he lets her know what they are about to do otherwise they feel more reluctant and/or afraid. If they know your intentions, they may be even more intent in being with you rather then doubting you the entire night. They and strippers together are very different then real girls out there, ESPECIALLY Armenian girls. The minds of Armenian girls are as pretty as their bodies are, don't doubt that, 7-8 out of ten. Plus, they are much more supportive, aware, and responsible in many, many cases and aren’t just FREE birds doing whatever they like with whoever they like.

I think that’s why you can’t get an Armenian girl because you’re used to the whole easy come and easy go girls you’ve been having a good time with. I think its time you looked in the mirror and decided who you are and any girl will appreciate you more, bro. All the best and no matter what you do, don’t “just do it”. Think and then do it with your heart and no offense but try to keep to the clear path more if you get my feed. See ya later.

Quoted for truth.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Comment

Working...
                    X