Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Girls Judging Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kunem drants togh gnan irants americatsi ktnen urakhanan
    haha that reminds me of the cartoon on that toon website with all the armo stereotypes heh. the two old men cussing, cracks me up.

Comment

People act a certain way when they see someone that doesn't look "normal" to them. I speak for myself when I say that I personally don't like the way some armenian guys carry themselves. This is not meant to offend anyone, so please, if it doesn't apply to u, then don't take it the wrong way.

Classic case: STARBUX
      A group of Armenian ("rabiz-type") guys are standing around in a circle, with their cigs in their mouth, not even drinking coffee... A girl walks by, and u can clearly see, she's in Glendale, and looks Armenian...hmmmm YeA she's Armenian....Anyway, she happens to be good looking...Do u know what I see happening? One of them mutters to his friends..."OOOOKH ES INCH LAV KTORA"...and so the sexual harrassment begins..."VAKH HALA KURO JAN MIAT ARI TENAM ET SIRUN TSITSIKNERET" ...So, the girl, being the hot blooded Armenian that she is, walks up to them and SPITS A LOOGIE in his face.....Sound fun? No. That's a day in the life of a rabiz.

I'm not saying that they're all like that...but I have seen many many many disrespectful ones. Another example is one from my high school. We had EXACTLY 15 Armenians in my school. We all hung around the same area, because that's how we felt comfortable. Even though we had "otar" friends, we still liked our Armenianness...So, there are a group of Hayastansi guys, who dressed up like they are going to a wedding, standing around. Of course, as soon as a female (not armenian) would walk by...these SCUM of the earth would make a "SOUL TRAIN" type of stance and clap and whistle as the girl walked by. It got to the point where the vice principal has to come and tell them that they were being suspended for sexual harrassment....OOF

This is a ongoing thing and I don't see Parskahye guys or Beirutsi guys doing it. EVEN THOUGH they have their own ill mannered tendencies...but they're not as bad as the Rabiz that i've seen. I'm sorry if u feel like we're judging u, but I personally am speaking mainly from what I've seen.

Love,
      Vi lette

Comment

okay... I'm not haiastantsee... but ...
        what WAS that about beirutsees and parskahyes?
        lol
        you're not being serious.are u?
        there's good and bad behavior everywhere.
        whether you're from Haiastan, barsgasdan or freakin Siberia...
        how can you be announcing around that "only haiastantsee guys are bad'"
        megha asdoudzo.
        Last edited by jahannam; 12-19-2003, 12:36 PM.

Comment

shut up Miss Negativity...ur just an evil woman....I'm not saying they're all bad..GET A CLUE..i said there's good and bad in everyone...I'm speaking from experience..IF IT DOESN'T APPLY TO UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU>>>SHUT THE xxxx UP! God Darnit! This girl is like bouncing on my last good nerve...Go bounce on something else please..u need a xxxx shoved up ur ass anyway....Got wayyyyyyy too much tension inside! LET IT OUT! I see what ur trying to do...make me look bad in front of everyone so they attack me instead of u....WELL KISS MY ASS!

Comment

ehem..Admin
            *clearing throat*
            Last edited by jahannam; 12-19-2003, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Re: Girls Judging Guys

Originally posted by MasterMind Ok people I had enough of girls................of the girls I meet these days have lost it.
              hmmmm. Not all girls are this way, so keep an open mind. Also, don't take it seriosuly, just move on
              I see...

Comment

What's so wrong with a girl that's lost her mind? As long as you don't fall for her, just ride the train and hang your head out the window for as long as you can stand. Live a little. Where are you meeting these people, anyway? There are plenty of sane girls out there.

Comment

hey guys....i'm not from glendale....better yet i am not from the US....so can someone please fill me in...lol...i feel so silly asking this...but what are rabiz???

Comment

Mere kunem Tigran, yes chgidey etences xosum du, Ches amanchum! Vayyyyyy xxxe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vopshem Girls have the right to judge guys, guys have been doing it for century's, now its are turn!!!! Tigran i know your younger then me, but you turned me on cussing like that! Do it again, do it again!!!!!!!!

desert_rose Rabiz is basically an Armenian guy that listens to Tatoul or Vle (Rabiz Singers) and dresses casual all the time, no jeans and sneakers! He talks Armenian most of the time using Zhargon (ghetto Armenian) and if he talks in english he has an accent! and i cant think of anything else, if anyone else wants to add, by all means....please......
                    Last edited by SexyAries; 12-25-2003, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SexyAries Mere kunem Tigran, yes chgidey etences xosum du, Ches amanchum! Vayyyyyy xxxe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vopshem Girls have the right to judge guys, guys have been doing it for century's, now its are turn!!!! Tigran i know your younger then me, but you turned me on cussing like that! Do it again, do it again!!!!!!!!

desert_rose Rabiz is basically an Armenian guy that listens to Tatoul or Vle (Rabiz Singers) and dresses casual all the time, no jeans and sneakers! He talks Armenian most of the time using Zhargon (ghetto Armenian) and if he talks in english he has an accent! and i cant think of anything else, if anyone else wants to add, by all means....please......
                      shat lopaz en

Comment

Working...
                      X