Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

loseyourname

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jahannam yes your right. I'm an old 50 year old and need to stay away from young ones like yourself, I think i'll take some time off from this forum because my prostate cancer has been acting up. Oh, and let's not forget my alzheimer's has been acting up and I forget names easily. Heck loseyourname Mastermind same thing. LOL I'm gonna sign up for some weekly emails from this site http://www.alz.org/

And this back of mine, oh man it hurts. Not sure if I'm gonna need a wheelchair soon. Wish me luck if I do, I'll get a motorized one that goes like 20 mph so I can play with the kids in the neighborhood on their skateboards I bet I can beat them, damn I can't wait. And I can't help it, I'm a old pervert who was only going on this forum cause young women drive me wild and bring out the young man in me. That young man has been gone for like 81 years. Ah shucks I guess I'll just have to turn to these sites for older women http://www.dating.pgnew.com/pg362.htm

Anyway I should of reminded myself your old enough to be my great great great great grandchild, I bet your great great great great grandfather is proud of you like I am. Come here and let me grab your cute young cheeks <pulls and slaps jahannam cheeks> . Oh sweetie you'll be alright. Go do what your mother told you to do and take out the trash. LOL.

Just make sure you young ones don't forget about your grandma this time of year. Here is a gift you can get her

Just be careful when you get old and become a grandma, you may turn into this grandma http://www.crazygrandma.com/

Or this one http://www.zombi.dk/video/025.php

When you get old just make sure you make dolls for all kids in the neighborhood like this grandma sue does http://www.grandmasue.com/dolls.htm

Or be a grandma that shouts grandma power http://www.islandscene.com/sports/2003/030702/grandma/

Don't worry there are some great places right here in Dallas for old ones for you down the road. I promise I'll visit you once in a while jahannam when your lonely. Look at all the great activities for you here at this place in Dallas http://www.robson.com/article.cfm?id=516

Just remember your only as old as you want to be. I'll be there to help you every step of the way cause ya know what jahannam? You've been so nice to me so far. It's ok, the "who the hell is texan" and all that is in the past. I understand, it will be ok, I heard you are different in person than online(god you fooled him huh), but online your a type of women who has gotten used to getting what she wants by acting like a little baby girl brat with an attitude, and its worked for you so far. All your ex boyfriends come begging you after your little bratty tamtrums with the "i'm sorry, i didn't mean that, i won't do it again, what did I do?" Its ok Jahannam most guys are wusses and act like little boy puppy dogs. But I'll help you through it and show you a different side of men called a "real man", and not let you get away with your attitude and baby girl brat attitude. You need a man who is dominant with backbone and won't put up with it. I'll find you one, I think that retirement home in Dallas I earlier linked to looks great, I'll find you a great Korean war vet who is a real man and will keep you in line. It will be ok, it will be ok, little brat.

LOL God I crack myself up. See you can insult and be humourous at the same time. Take note Nimrod, this is how you insult, with humour. Nimrod you need serious fine tuning and need to stop acting so bitter towards everyone and stop trying to act so excessively superiour. Cause it comes off as a serious insecurity problem, ask anyone.

Darn, I just realized thinking about this, jahannam probually won't see the sarcasm in this. Like when Arvestaked said my number is 818 ### #### she didn't get it and said her comp is not showing the number. and then she asked what is it again my comp didn't show it. Of course she will deny it, LOL that was funny and probually had Arvestaked on the floor laughing. Don't worry jahannam we will work on the together, the guilability thing. Here read this for starters http://bob.bob.bofh.org/~robm/manual...llibility.html

And I'm glad you and violette829 agree on something, about time, come on make up and kiss for us all, we would hate it. no scratch that, us men will like it. Hey Maybee you both can go bowling and discuss the issue of texan on this forum together "god he's such a jerk but ya know what (guys notice so many women say that "ya know what?") LOL And just harness your feminine gossip side and have a blast and harness the mystery of "who the hell is texan?". Just make sure both of you order lots of pitchers of beer at the bowling alley before I show up. Oh heaven women, hot (i mean average) and young and drunk I'll make sure you both make it home safe. LOL Cracking myself up again. Stop making me do that will ya. LOL
    Last edited by texan; 01-06-2004, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Ok, this whole issue is dragging on a bit tooooo much, and losing all initial point/meaning.

My point was that people should use their brains before posting.

So I suggest we close the thread, cuz you're killing it with your lame sarcasm, which is completely irrelevant to my point.

Comment

Texan wrote:
        And I'm glad you and violette829 agree on something, about time, come on make up and kiss for us all, we would hate it. no scratch that, us men will like it. Hey Maybee you both can go bowling and discuss the issue of texan on this forum together "god he's such a jerk but ya know what (guys notice so many women say that "ya know what?") LOL And just harness your feminine gossip side and have a blast and harness the mystery of "who the hell is texan?". Just make sure both of you order lots of pitchers of beer at the bowling alley before I show up. Oh heaven women, hot (i mean average) and young and drunk I'll make sure you both make it home safe. LOL Cracking myself up again. Stop making me do that will ya. LOL [/B][/QUOTE]'

Did he just call me average?

Comment

UH...yea I read it again..it says Average....mmmm...I dunno what to do now..I'm average...

By the way Texan...that was the MOST LAME SARCASM EVER in a post..we should make a category for u!

Pfff..average....fshhh

Comment

oh Im so so so sorry violette. Calling you average was a huge error on my part. Your sexy hot wonderful beautiful a knock out WOW!!! Not to mention intellegent funny sweet kind just an all around perfect women. I should put my glasses on next time, Thats another thing being 86 years old like I am, you vision deteriorates rapidly.

And lets not forget your sense of humor is great, why didn't I see it. Your right my sarcasm was so lame.

Hey the other girls in this forum should post a new thread and call it "why we all wish we can emulate Violette, tell us your secret". You can give them all pointers so they can improve themselves, and their love lives will improve immensly.

Once again so so sorry, I'll never call you average again your highness. Let me kiss your feet.

Comment

UGh...U just made me vomit in my mouth! Thank u Texan....but I didn't need all that! A simple sorry would suffice

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick I guess I remeber you talking about the damsil in distress chick you had in your life and I wanting to badly say like they all said on this forum "move on" who ever said you can't fall in love with a damsil? it's so easy , I did, been there done that (never will again though what right do they think they have, they are users and full of deceit) and god i was stupid, but move on with closure. And be stronger cause of it. [/B]
                Worry not, my friend. I have moved on. I posted that in a sob story thread; I think it was appropriate.

Comment

This thread has outlived its purpose.

Comment

Working...
                  X