Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Are you bored? Take a test.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hogg Stop. You're almost making me anxious to go to school tomorrow.

Hmm, careful if you think too hard about all this stuff you wont be able to concentrate on class tomorrow. What with all the uggs and miniskirts running around campus.
    The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

The Boy Next Door
      Random Gentle Love Dreamer (RGLDm)

Kind, yearning, playful, you are The Boy Next Door. You're looking for real Love, a lot like girls do. It might not be manly, but it's sweet.

We think the next three years will be very exciting and fruitful ones for you. Your spontaneous, creative side makes you a charming date, and we think you have a horny side just waiting to shine. Or glisten, rather. You enter new relationships unusually hopeful, and the first moments are especially glorious. If you've had some things not work out before, so what.

On paper, most girls would name the Boy Next Door as their ideal mate. In the real world, however, you're often passed over for more dangerous or masculine men. You're the typical "nice guy:" without just a touch of xxxxiness, you're doomed with girls. A shoulder to cry on? Okay, sure. But never a penis to hold.

More than any other type, Boys Next Door evolve as they get older. As we said, many find true love, but some fail miserably in the search. These tarnished few grow up to be The Men Next Door, who are creepy as hell, offering backrubs to kids and what not.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Nymph

CONSIDER: The Maid of Honor, The Peach

Comment

Originally posted by ckBejug Hmm, careful if you think too hard about all this stuff you wont be able to concentrate on class tomorrow. What with all the uggs and miniskirts running around campus.
        LOL I'm not exactly a big fan of 'em but I'm a pretty big fan of most of the girls who wear 'em. I just realized how funny it'd be to see an Armo in Uggs.

Comment

Originally posted by ckBejug I doubt I'll be able to stay that long. Isn't kermess at the end of August? Darn, too bad my cousin had to get married so soon. hehe, or something. My sister is trying to convince me to stay longer with her but I think, asdvadz ooze ne, I'll be leaving for my next destination (wherever that might be I haven't yet decided) a week or so after the wedding, as long as I don't have to come back home for work, so I'll probably just miss it. I suppose we can find something fun to do without that, but it would have been nice.........
          Eh, probably no destinations for me this summer. Just raising money for MANY MANY destinations next summer

As for this summer, pan me ge kdnenk. Srdit dard mi ener.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogg LOL I'm not exactly a big fan of 'em but I'm a pretty big fan of most of the girls who wear 'em. I just realized how funny it'd be to see an Armo in Uggs.
            Not to be a fashion idiot (I don't give a xxxx really, I hate following a trend, haha) but what are uggs? Don't tell me those are the fuzzy little boots.

I just realized how lame it is that a guy knows what uggs are and I don't.
            Last edited by sSsflamesSs; 02-01-2004, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sSsflamesSs Not to be a fashion idiot (I don't give a xxxx really, I hate following a trend, haha) but what are uggs? Don't tell me those are the fuzzy little boots.
              Hahahahahaha, I was right!

"The Australian surfers who created these sheepskin boots initially called them "ugly boots", which was shortened to "uggs"."

Ugly boots

Comment

The Boy Next Door
                Random Gentle Love Dreamer (RGLDm)

Kind, yearning, playful, you are The Boy Next Door. You're looking for real Love, a lot like girls do. It might not be manly, but it's sweet.

We think the next three years will be very exciting and fruitful ones for you. Your spontaneous, creative side makes you a charming date, and we think you have a horny side just waiting to shine. Or glisten, rather. You enter new relationships unusually hopeful, and the first moments are especially glorious. If you've had some things not work out before, so what.

Your exact opposite:
                The 5-Night Stand

Deliberate Brutal Sex Master

On paper, most girls would name the Boy Next Door as their ideal mate. In the real world, however, you're often passed over for more dangerous or masculine men. You're the typical "nice guy:" without just a touch of xxxxiness, you're doomed with girls. A shoulder to cry on? Okay, sure. But never a penis to hold.

More than any other type, Boys Next Door evolve as they get older. As we said, many find true love, but some fail miserably in the search. These tarnished few grow up to be The Men Next Door, who are creepy as hell, offering backrubs to kids and what not.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Nymph

CONSIDER: The Maid of Honor, The Peach

WTF

So I'm the boy next door huh?

Yeah.Next door to Sadaam and Osama....

Comment

Originally posted by sSsflamesSs Not to be a fashion idiot (I don't give a xxxx really, I hate following a trend, haha) but what are uggs? Don't tell me those are the fuzzy little boots.

I just realized how lame it is that a guy knows what uggs are and I don't.
                  If you meant lame on your part, maybe.

Comment

so uggs are those fuzzy little bootz.

no xxxx , thats good too know

next time i'm gonna be like xxxxx you're the ugggggsiest, cuzz you got the fuzziest bootz i ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogg If you meant lame on your part, maybe.
                      Yes. But then again, you could look at it from both ways, and it still makes sense, haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X