Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love: noun The thing forumers will waste all their time on trying to figure out but won't but will on the polar side increase their post count.
    Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by surferarmo Love.

Something Jahannam will never have.

I bet I can prove that.
      will you leave people alone??
      mr. "I know everything about love and I k n ow who deserves love and who doesnt"??
      god... so annoying

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam will you leave people alone??
        mr. "I know everything about love and I k n ow who deserves love and who doesnt"??
        god... so annoying
        like i said excuse him, republicans think they can decide who deserves what, like tax cuts, prescription benefits, oh and they decided to cut veteran benefits after they risked their lives for their country. oh not to mention they cut current military benefits after sending them to Iraq under false pretenses. Oh and after doing all of this they had the nerve to call people who didn't support the war 'unpatriotic'. who's really unpatriotic by stripping the very same men and women who protect and put their lives on the line, of medical benefits....

so ya jah...excuse his moron idiot ass...

whats love got to do...got to do with it!

Comment

Originally posted by jahannam will you leave people alone??
          god... so annoying
          I love it.

That is what love is.
          Last edited by surferarmo; 02-11-2004, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jilbagh like i said excuse him, republicans think they can decide who deserves what, like tax cuts, prescription benefits, oh and they decided to cut veteran benefits after they risked their lives for their country. oh not to mention they cut current military benefits after sending them to Iraq under false pretenses. Oh and after doing all of this they had the nerve to call people who didn't support the war 'unpatriotic'. who's really unpatriotic by stripping the very same men and women who protect and put their lives on the line, of medical benefits....

so ya jah...excuse his moron idiot ass...

whats love got to do...got to do with it!
            The Republican party platform has nothing do to with the specific war in Iraq. One politician with his views, George Bush, and the whole congress decided what they would do with the troops. It took a bi partisan effort to repeal the benefits, and it does not reflect the views of either party. Your knowledge of politics and due process are lacking.

Republicans have decided that everyone is equal and can achieve things for themselves. Republicans dont think its right for a government to decide who gets what, but for the individual to decide what they get for themselves.

You are ignorant and arrogant. Your mother and father must be very proud. Name calling is consistent with you and people of opposing views. Name calling is the last refuge of the pointless and ill educated.

Comment

Originally posted by surferarmo The Republican party platform has nothing do to with the specific war in Iraq. One politician with his views, George Bush, and the whole congress decided what they would do with the troops. It took a bi partisan effort to repeal the benefits, and it does not reflect the views of either party. Your knowledge of politics and due process are lacking.

Republicans have decided that everyone is equal and can achieve things for themselves. Republicans dont think its right for a government to decide who gets what, but for the individual to decide what they get for themselves.

You are ignorant and arrogant. Your mother and father must be very proud. Name calling is consistent with you and people of opposing views. Name calling is the last refuge of the pointless and ill educated.
              ohhhh shut the xxxx up already, you're xxxxxing about name calling and you keep putting mothers and fathers into the mix...you gotta lotta growin up to do!!!

My "knowledge of politics and due process" are lacking??? Do you even know who the xxxx I am or have worked with? I dont think you wanna know after all this bullxxxx you keep writing.

And ill educated? I have more education in politics than your whole xxxxing generation and then some...so why dont you try learning about all sides of politics.

And if you want to write about mothers, why dont you crawl back inside your mother and there might be time for a miscarriage!

Get the hint, all these people going against you...your message has no ground and it sure as hell is a bunch of bullxxxx pulled out of your ass! I wish someone would slap some sense into your stubborn, arrogant, ignorant, uneducated, poor excuse of an Armenian ass
              Last edited by jilbagh; 02-11-2004, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jilbagh ohhhh shut the xxxx up already, you're xxxxxing about name calling and you keep putting mothers and fathers into the mix...you gotta lotta growin up to do!!!

My "knowledge of politics and due process" are lacking??? Do you even know who the xxxx I am or have worked with? I dont think you wanna know after all this bullxxxx you keep writing.

And ill educated? I have more education in politics than your whole xxxxing generation and then some...so why dont you try learning about all sides of politics.

And if you want to write about mothers, why dont you crawl back inside your mother and there might be time for a miscarriage!

Get the hint, all these people going against you...your message has no ground and it sure as hell is a bunch of bullxxxx pulled out of your ass! I wish someone would slap some sense into your stubborn, arrogant, ignorant, uneducated, poor excuse of an Armenian ass
                I dont think you have any idea what positions I hold, or who I have worked with. You are bluffing. Lying is soo easy over the internet isnt it.

Learning about all sides of politics is useless, especially when you have already done it. I dont think they teach right wing persuasions in most Universities in California. Your knowledge of the education system is lacking as well. I have heard of, and learned about most all political persuasions, and none impress freedom and indpendence as much as the Republican party.

Why dont you try to learn about the Republican party? If the question sounds stupid, then you now what it is like to read your posts and your half wit questions to get yourself out of a rut.

Thanks to you, I now know that the forum represents the political affiliation statistics of this nation. Actually, most of this nation is conservative in philosophy. It looks to me as though you are wrong; for if we were determining right and wrong by majority opinion, then I would be correct, because the nation supports my ideals and values. If you have worked for people, like you try to imply you have, then you would know the one simple premise of the constitution: Freedom of expression. That article was designed to especially protect the minority point of view, for the majority does not need protection.

I had no idea partisan affiliations dictated the quality of Armenian one is. Your statements prove clearly that you are a uneducated. Your attacks are personal, and not partisan.

You are the embarrassing scum that misrepresents Armenians. Next time I see you on a curb with handcuffs, I will smile. And you can tell me how Armenian you are while they are shoving you in the back of a car.

Comment

Originally posted by surferarmo I dont think you have any idea what positions I hold, or who I have worked with. You are bluffing. Lying is soo easy over the internet isnt it.

Learning about all sides of politics is useless, especially when you have already done it. I dont think they teach right wing persuasions in most Universities in California. Your knowledge of the education system is lacking as well. I have heard of, and learned about most all political persuasions, and none impress freedom and indpendence as much as the Republican party.

Why dont you try to learn about the Republican party? If the question sounds stupid, then you now what it is like to read your posts and your half wit questions to get yourself out of a rut.

Thanks to you, I now know that the forum represents the political affiliation statistics of this nation. Actually, most of this nation is conservative in philosophy. It looks to me as though you are wrong; for if we were determining right and wrong by majority opinion, then I would be correct, because the nation supports my ideals and values. If you have worked for people, like you try to imply you have, then you would know the one simple premise of the constitution: Freedom of expression. That article was designed to especially protect the minority point of view, for the majority does not need protection.

I had no idea partisan affiliations dictated the quality of Armenian one is. Your statements prove clearly that you are a uneducated. Your attacks are personal, and not partisan.

You are the embarrassing scum that misrepresents Armenians. Next time I see you on a curb with handcuffs, I will smile. And you can tell me how Armenian you are while they are shoving you in the back of a car.
                  ask anyone that knows me...i dont bluff! I've learned about all sides of politics, and oh young one, you may want to retake those classes, cause as articulate you make sound, it's obvious that you haven't learned anything but one end of things.

And to say I misrepresent Armenians, you seriously should not talk about someone that you don't know, or know about. I probably have done more to help the Armenian cause, then you ever will in your lifetime!!!

Let me know when you're surfing in LA, I'd like to make a phone call and make sure the lifeguards look the other way

See ya in hell xxxxxxx!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Emil, are you a med student or what??!
                    No, I am studying to be a surgical tech, basically a surgeons assistant.

Comment

Originally posted by jilbagh ask anyone that knows me...i dont bluff! I've learned about all sides of politics, and oh young one, you may want to retake those classes, cause as articulate you make sound, it's obvious that you haven't learned anything but one end of things.

And to say I misrepresent Armenians, you seriously should not talk about someone that you don't know, or know about. I probably have done more to help the Armenian cause, then you ever will in your lifetime!!!

Let me know when you're surfing in LA, I'd like to make a phone call and make sure the lifeguards look the other way

See ya in hell xxxxxxx!
                      Tell me what you have done for the "Armenian cause." I am interested. Maybe we can shed light on our efforts.

And as for your bashing of right wing ideology. I think it is a very weak argument for labeling someone ignorant for siding with a political party. Ignorance, on my part, is your only assumption and premise for you to base your conclusion: joining the Republican party. Very weak arguement indeed. I dont care whether you know every political party of every state that ever existed. It has no bearing. I believe in Republican philosophy because they align with my views. After taking extensive classes and working with several people, I have solidified my views and I know they are the best for society. I think that your views of the Republican party are of those reflected in propoganda. That is why you label me with ignorance, you have nothing else but the information that college students post on bus stops. Sad really.

There are people that no more than you that are on the Republican party, there are others who are subscribed to the Democrat party. Comparative knowledge has no factor or aspect in deciding the alignment of political party.

Comment

Working...
                      X