Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice

aight let me get this to you guys. i met this girl online like 3 months ago. shes from jersey. basically i saw some webcam pics of her. looked beautiful ! anyway weve been tryin to meet up for like 2 months now and it hasnt worked out. today she calls me and she asks me if i want to go to club deep in NYC on sunday night. I go sure np. im busy right now but ill call you later. i call her later she didnt pick up and I just finished a half hour AIM convo with her and some weird xxxx went down. its too bad i didnt copy the xxxxin thing but basically we were talking bout valentines day and i say iv been single almost 2 years she says try 16 and im like why your beautiful. you have trouble with guys? i tell her that she looked very attractive from what i remember of the pictures. after that shes askin if im sure ill go and i say yeah theres no problem when she says awesome and then shes like when you see me dont run away. and i was lke why the xxxx would i run away? she doesnt say anything so im like aright lets drop the subject. So then were talking about random xxxx and after a while she says she and her friends will be dressed like hoez and i shouldnt be afraid that theyll come up to me and ask me for money. and i sorta got relieved and said oh is that why you thought id be scared? and shes says no. and made some reference to her face. and i was like im confused as hell. cuz i had seen her on the pics and she looked xxxxin great. and she was like lets change the topic. and i said np. basically after that it was random xxxx. but what the xxxx do you think is going on? from reading this do you guys have any xxxxin ideas? should i show up at that club?

Re: need advice

Originally posted by TigranJamharian aight let me get this to you guys. i met this girl online like 3 months ago. shes from jersey. basically i saw some webcam pics of her. looked beautiful ! anyway weve been tryin to meet up for like 2 months now and it hasnt worked out. today she calls me and she asks me if i want to go to club deep in NYC on sunday night. I go sure np. im busy right now but ill call you later. i call her later she didnt pick up and I just finished a half hour AIM convo with her and some weird xxxx went down. its too bad i didnt copy the xxxxin thing but basically we were talking bout valentines day and i say iv been single almost 2 years she says try 16 and im like why your beautiful. you have trouble with guys? i tell her that she looked very attractive from what i remember of the pictures. after that shes askin if im sure ill go and i say yeah theres no problem when she says awesome and then shes like when you see me dont run away. and i was lke why the xxxx would i run away? she doesnt say anything so im like aright lets drop the subject. So then were talking about random xxxx and after a while she says she and her friends will be dressed like hoez and i shouldnt be afraid that theyll come up to me and ask me for money. and i sorta got relieved and said oh is that why you thought id be scared? and shes says no. and made some reference to her face. and i was like im confused as hell. cuz i had seen her on the pics and she looked xxxxin great. and she was like lets change the topic. and i said np. basically after that it was random xxxx. but what the xxxx do you think is going on? from reading this do you guys have any xxxxin ideas? should i show up at that club?
    Yes. And then run away.

It sounds like she is a ho, and she will be working that night. She used the "We will be dressed like hoes" line to trick you. Hoes faces arent that great. That explains everything man. You have been talking to a hoe months!!! Does this make you a pimp or a client?

Comment

Tigran jan..You are so cute. Alrighty..this is what I think...

Are you ready? Well here are some possibilities of what might be happening here. She is definitely not a girl you can take home to mom and don't you ever think for a second that you can. The reason why she said "We will be dressed like hoes" is because she has some sort of weird problem with her face and she tries to dress provocatively to take away the attention from that. Webcams can NEVER be trusted and neither can online pictures!!! I think she has MANY self-esteem issues.

She might not even have anything wrong with her face, but I know that she is very worried about what you will think of her, because she probably doesn't think much of herself.

I think the only thing this girl will bring to your life is DRAMA and headache. If you have sex with her, I'm almost positive that she'll get pregnant just to keep you kinda drama. EW...You don't need that. You are a great guy...so don't even waste your time. If you want a decent girl...she will come to you when you least expect it. If you want to just go out and have wild animal sex, then go out with your friends, and meet a girl at the club. But, don't meet her on the net...it's scaryyyy! What if she's TOE-UP and you have to spend the rest of the night with her because she probably has feelings for you and I know you're such a great guy that you won't be able to tell her off and go home.

Alright enough babble....DON'T GOOOOOOOO!

Comment

Let me begin by saying thank you guys for taking the time to try and help out. but i guess i gave you a wrong impression of her. that comment about hoes was sort of in a joking way and she really does seem like a nice girl. i dont know. im just afraid she might be handicapped or have some physical disablity or something else. when she said dont run away when you see me it was like she was saying dont be so dissapointed in how i look or see something really abnormal

Comment

Well, I guess in that case...if you really like her, then you should go. Why a club? Why not have a moment alone to meet with her in a cafe or something? Clubs give off a bad vibe for the first "date".

Comment

If I was so concerned about something that serious, I would ask the person who I'm talking to. I mean, if it bothers you so bad, just ask the girl. I know it's going to be difficult...but just ask her like this..

"Hey sweetie, I was just wondering about something you said to me earlier concerning your looks. I'm not saying that they matter much to me because I like you as a person, but do you think I should be concerned about something? I mean, if there was something about me that you should know, I would tell you. It's only fair to let me know and let me make the decision for myself whether or not I will be disappointed or not."

Comment

Originally posted by violette829 If I was so concerned about something that serious, I would ask the person who I'm talking to. I mean, if it bothers you so bad, just ask the girl. I know it's going to be difficult...but just ask her like this..

"Hey sweetie, I was just wondering about something you said to me earlier concerning your looks. I'm not saying that they matter much to me because I like you as a person, but do you think I should be concerned about something? I mean, if there was something about me that you should know, I would tell you. It's only fair to let me know and let me make the decision for myself whether or not I will be disappointed or not."
              Well said! Hey Tig, if you talk to her, say that. =)
              The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

very well said. thanks guys. lets see what happens.

well i was gonna meet her in the city before and just spend the day together but it didnt work out so then she heard about this presidents day thing so it was convenient.

Comment

Good Luck! I hope everything works out for the best!

Comment

Thanks violette jan

Comment

Working...
                    X