Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Dating 101

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about this?

Don't lie
    Don't be an @$$hole
    Don't be insecure
    Smile

It's that simple, really.
    The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

Well, Clubbin, I suggest a more subtle yet shocking method.

How about you just walk up to a woman and begin clubbing them like a caveman and drag them by their hair to the desired location ( preferrably a bedroom ), and the rest is history.
      Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse Well, Clubbin, I suggest a more subtle yet shocking method.

How about you just walk up to a woman and begin clubbing them like a caveman and drag them by their hair to the desired location ( preferrably a bedroom ), and the rest is history.
        Is this something you fancy doing to a girl mousey??
        The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

clubbin looking for his next victim

Comment

Well that's nice. I see you don't even have to use the club for that chick to follow you with beer.
            Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogg lol @ that voice thing. It's not like guys can control how deep their voice is. The rest is all common sense and I doubt anyone who reads this thread is going to get more dates because of it.
              I doubt anyone reading this thread is going to get any dates, period. Except me.

Comment

hey lose that sucks man, i can kinda get dates sheeeeet, lol.

Comment

I say that you all consider investing your money in purchasing blowup dolls. It would be more practical than bragging about your imaginary dates. Perverts.

Comment

Imaginary date #1:

Her name was Eva. I believe she was of some form of Meditarranean descent, but that is beside the point. She was new to California, and I met her at that tourist mecca modeled after ancient Babylon. She was taking photographs and I couldn't help but notice that she had a copy of Beyond Good and Evil falling out of her bag. I picked it up for her and mentioned that the ravings of a syphilitic maniac are not to be taken too seriously. She replied that she had been a nihilist, and that it had cost her an apartment she used to dwell in on the lower east side of NYC. I told her the people watching at babylon was nothing compared to Washington Square; she asked if I played chess. I replied that I used to, but upon losing to an 8 year-old, I decided to give it up for more productive things. I mentioned that I liked her shoes and particularly the laces. She said I looked homeless, but I was cute anyway.

I decided to walk her to her bus stop when it occured to me that I might have a lot to offer her. So I offered her a ride and the thought of declining did not seem to cross her mind. When I asked her where I was taking her, she said "I don't care, just so long as I've never been there before." So we arrived several hours later at a themed hotel near Joshua Tree. We asked for the plantation room. I asked if I could refer to her as 'Miss Scarlet' and she said it was fine so long as she could call me 'Master Adam.' I called up the front desk and asked that they bring us their finest malt liquor in a 40oz. bottle, two. That and a box of Ritz crackers. Eva and I then laid together and she asked why I had taken her out there. It was the weather more than anything, and the solitude that the desert brings. You can lose yourself in the crowd in large cities and there was no place for that when all you want is to lose yourself in one person. I hadn't noticed previously that her eyes were gray or that her right ankle bore the scar of a surgical procedure.

Eva's lips tasted like an apple dipped in sugar. Her lower body was firmer than her upper and I guessed that she must run on a regular basis. We flipped on the television and turned it to a rerun of Six Feet Under as we grew acquainted with one another's bodies. I said I preferred that the lights remain on, that I couldn't imagine a Mohave without the glow of her forehead. It was at that point that I lost all comprehension; she continued to speak but I have no idea what she said. She communicated through direct melding of fingers to genitals. I asked that she leave her shoes on and that she stare into my eyes as she knelt before me. It was distracting, certainly, but I wanted to be reminded that it wasn't a connection to her mouth I was aiming for.

The following morning we awoke to a phone call placed to the incorrect number. I couldn't remember her name and was forced to refer to her as 'Miss Scarlet.' I asked where exactly she lived and when she wanted to return. She said that she lived "in the moment" and was already there. It is common fallacy that the desert is largely lifeless. The fact that the followers of Joseph Smith had felt these plants looked like the welcoming arms of the prophet Joshua bewildered the both of us. To me they looked like coathangers, and Miss Scarlet felt they bore an uncanny resemblance to taxonomic trees drawn in high school biology texts. When she held my hand, I must admit that the rest of my body went numb. She was all I could feel and every sound but that of her saccharine voice faded like an aural sunset.

From that point forward I have no recall of what happened. I woke up this morning and my sheets were soaked.
                    Last edited by loseyourname; 02-23-2004, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X