Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Mouse and Lose, Round ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anonymouse
    I'm glad I can make you be so jealous that you would actually hate me. I feel neutral about you, you really dont make me either like you or hate you. To me, you're just there to take some bandwidth and sort of make the place look more lively.
    WISE answer!!!! I cant miss this thread without voting it and i give 10/10 for the fact that you are more intelligent than LOSER!
    Losers must be vanished...
    There are things must be accepted and Loser must accept that his intelligency is less than yours...
    The curious paradox is that when People accept themselves just as they are, then they can change or else they will be in a dizzy mood....
    Anon!!! Loser must know how to accept rejection and reject acceptance
    Oy My dear Anon! you are damn intelligent and If loser can't accept losing, He can't win
    We cannot change anything until we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses...
    LOSER!!!Flow with whatever is happening and let your mind be free. Stay
    centered by accepting whatever you are into or doing. This is the ultimate.
    LOSY!!Seek not that the things which happen should happen as you wish; but wish the things which happen to be as they are, and you will have a tranquil flow of life so accept ANON's intelligence...
    The man who insists upon seeing with perfect clearness before he decides, never decides. Accept life and ANON's intelligence, and you must accept regret
    Anon! I accept and no one can DENY your intelligency!
    Last edited by Guest; 05-13-2004, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by loseyourname
      To me, you're the bane of human existence. It is people like you that destroy this world for decent human beings. It is people like you that impede progress and that crush the human spirit. You are anti-scientific, racist and sexist. You're the Armenian Trent Lott. You are the lowest denominator in the human equation. I don't give a sh*t what you do on an internet, but the fact that you exist in reality honestly bothers me. I had more faith in the human race than that.
      and you are? LOL!!!!!! Piece of ICE??? Losers are LOSERS!!!

Comment

Wise is too____much Interesting at times.
        Achkerov kute.

Comment

I humble myself before your awe-inspiring intelligency, oh Wise one.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse
            Wise is too____much Interesting at times.

When you make too____much Interesting and wise threads or posts, this STILL doesnt mean that you know what you're doing ..
            My life is my own reaction. It is my own echo ..

Comment

Oh but it does, Merlin. By the way loser, I hope you get a boil on your cheek!
              Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by W¡se
                WISE answer!!!! I cant miss this thread without voting it and i give 10/10 for the fact that you are more intelligent than LOSER!
                Losers must be vanished...
                There are things must be accepted and Loser must accept that his intelligency is less than yours...
                The curious paradox is that when People accept themselves just as they are, then they can change or else they will be in a dizzy mood....
                Anon!!! Loser must know how to accept rejection and reject acceptance
                Oy My dear Anon! you are damn intelligent and If loser can't accept losing, He can't win
                We cannot change anything until we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses...
                LOSER!!!Flow with whatever is happening and let your mind be free. Stay
                centered by accepting whatever you are into or doing. This is the ultimate.
                LOSY!!Seek not that the things which happen should happen as you wish; but wish the things which happen to be as they are, and you will have a tranquil flow of life so accept ANON's intelligence...
                The man who insists upon seeing with perfect clearness before he decides, never decides. Accept life and ANON's intelligence, and you must accept regret
                Anon! I accept and no one can DENY your intelligency!
                It's good that a few of his words is written by him .. and they are not quotes .. or words of wisdom that he tries to use but not use ..

Talking about acceptance, but to the wrong person..
                I don't know looser really, but I know this much.. that he accepts things more than anon does.. "Not accepting these bullxxxx things you said, maybe you don't even understand” ..
                My life is my own reaction. It is my own echo ..

Comment

You should be a psychiatrist.
                  Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by töö____müch
                    It's good that a few of his words is written by him .. and they are not quotes .. or words of wisdom that he tries to use but not use ..

Talking about acceptance, but to the wrong person..
                    I don't know looser really, but I know this much.. that he accepts things more than anon does.. "Not accepting these bullxxxx things you said, maybe you don't even understand” ..

I know this ICE He is not Stranger at all!!
                    Not only psychiatrist and a Judger too
                    You know what?The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts..
                    How can someone talk something if HE/SHE doesnt understand? WHat you said is nonesense and thoughtless!Try to be more no-nonsense...
                    Do not ask for fulfillment or play the role if it in all your life, but for patience to accept frustration. Do not ask for perfection or play the role of it in all you do, but for the wisdom not to repeat mistakes. Do not ask for more and DO NEVER play the role of big JACK before saying "Thank You" for what you have already received...
                    schizo judger...
                    Last edited by Guest; 05-15-2004, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by töö____müch
                      thank you .. I mean it ..
                      When I'm not thanked from MY BEST FRIEND , I'm thanked enough

Gratitude is born in hearts that take time to count up past mercies...

Comment

Working...
                      X