Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

THIS IS lLONG, and is about a girl, is she a xxxxx?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THIS IS lLONG, and is about a girl, is she a xxxxx?

I have a question, and if I may ask so, I would ask you to concider your heart, mind and anything to do with traditions if possible. Just be honest. My friend is having a problem with this and I dont know what to say to her, I just need some opinions...thank you so much.

Now, say a girl meets a guy. She thinks he is a good guy and decideds to go to his apartment when he requested a visit of her. There he feeds her alchohol (even though she doesnt drink and if she says no he continues to offer her it anyway) so she drinks it and becomes insanely drunk to the point she doesnt remember almost everything. There he takes her to bed and she loses her virginity. He uses the excuse that he did nothing wrong because she didnt say no, she uses the excuse that he did wrong because she feels he took advantage of her because she was extreamly drunk and could not even remember the sex. Who is right? Anyway, she continues to see him only because she knows later that she lost her viriginity to him and she felt that it was the right thing to do, to remain with him. Later on in their relationship she finds out he is married and leaves him. A few months later her friend says he knows one guy who wants to be with her. He says he is a good guy, someone you can trust and mutually love. She decideds to meet and be with him. Now these two share an incredable bond. They were best friends and both in love. She has sex with him as well. Later on in the relationship he begins to beat her, and treats her badly. She cheats on him 2 times with her first boyfriend because she was drawn to him by him telling her that he loves her he misses her. She tells her current boyfriend what she did and he leaves her. However, they end up back together and his violence only continues. The girl wants to leave him, but felt like she couldnt. She no longer loved him, and did not want to see him anymore. She didnt know what to do. Then one day she meets another guy. Who opens up her eyes about life. For the first time in a long time she was happy, she actually laughed. He made her feel so free. He gave her what she never expected to find again, ---a life. So she decideds to tell her boyfriend that she met someone and she is leaving him. He didnt take it to well, he gets mad and tells lies to his friends about her. He ruins both her and her new boyfriend. She is now known as a xxxxx in everyone of her ex boyfriends eyes, but she feels she didnt do anything wrong and if she did do something wrong, she should not be concidered a xxxxx. Her and this guy are still together. They love each other very much but because the hatred that exists amongst her ex's friends towards her and her new boyfriend they have to somewhat hide their relationship. They want to be together but they dont know what to do. The girl has now changed her ways and is completely different. She feels so horrible about the things she has done in her past and she doesnt know what to do. She wants them to see her for who she is now and not in the past. What should she do?

Is xxxxx mean byatch?

Comment

um, a hore. I cant type it right because it wont allow me to do so.

Comment

It's just a messed up situation for her, the guys both did her wrong, feel bad for her. The friends need to wake up, big time, you never call your ex a hor, its just ill feelings,very wrong.

Comment

Is this girl a devout christian now?...please answer this
          How do you hurt a masochist?
          -By leaving him alone.Forever.

Comment

Yes as far as I know she is. She really has changed her ways, even I noticed that.

Comment

Yes, it is good that she is a devout Christian. The last thing we need is more immoral pagans wreaking havoc on the world. Because mending your ways and accepting Christ as your savior are the same thing.

With that out of the way, I hope the guy that took her virginity gets physically deformed and impaired in a bus accident and lives to cry about it.
              Last edited by dusken; 07-22-2004, 10:38 AM.

Comment

If she is christian, than she knbows that she can be or is allready forgiven. She should not worry about the past anymore if she in her heart truly understands what she has done is wrong, no matter wos fault it was. Try to put the past behind and not keep thinking about it, becuase she doesnt have to.. that is IF she understand what it means to be a christian/ So i should recomend for her to be happy and smile for the rest of her days that she understand and has learned a lesson from it.

Comment

Originally posted by dusken
                  Yes, it is good that she is a devout Christian. The last thing we need is more immoral pagans wreaking havoc on the world. Because mending your ways and accepting Christ as you savior are the same thing.
                  Exactly what is it that you are trying to say here.?

Comment

I think that the girl is pretty stupid.

First- The guy invites her to his house. And it's only the two of them, and he "forces" her to drink? How does this happen? Does he shove the vodka down her throat till' she's drunk?

Second- If the guy is married, than, this should be noticeable from his house. Were there no picture? Or anything that would imply a woman lives there as well?

Third- If she thought he raped him, she should have done something about it.

And as for the rest of the story...

Comment

Working...
                    X