Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

How to Date an Armenian Guy

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SagGal
    Well, you see sir. My mom told me a lot of things which led to her main point being that sex is after marriage.
    Sex is the devil? Then what do you say to your son?
    I tell him he can have sex as much as he wants... as soon as he is married. ... i think we have a mutual understanding of that.. between me my daughter and my son...

by the way dearest "byebruin" i dont appreciate you telling all these strangers about our more personal stuff... i
    How do you hurt a masochist?
    -By leaving him alone.Forever.

Comment

• [QUOTE=sleuth]
      Originally posted by gevo... I tell my daughter sex is the devil!!!!!![/QUOTE

Could you please tell this to my dad???plzzzzzzzzzz
      Sure dear... where is your dad? and.. why does he need to hear that..?? he should very well know it!....

Comment

• Originally posted by gevo
        I tell him he can have sex as much as he wants... as soon as he is married. ... i think we have a mutual understanding of that.. between me my daughter and my son...

by the way dearest "byebruin" i dont appreciate you telling all these strangers about our more personal stuff... i
        So in other words..... hyebruin is your daughter?

Sorry.... I just figured out the connection and had to point it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Genuine_Stud
          So in other words..... hyebruin is your daughter?

Sorry.... I just figured out the connection and had to point it out.

OK.. Atleast we were able to keep it a secret for a little wihle..

Comment

• Good evening everyone, I am back from a long trip, since there is some justice and consideration by a few mods (thank you). I just wanted to make my point clear that we cannot live off of or go by a stereotype as to WHAT an Armenian guy/girl wants. There is no IDEAL fixed personality to every Armenian or anyone for that matter.

Now, to the filthy envious wench that attacked me for stating the fact, Violette, honey you are too dramatical and insecure for your own good. If you disagree with that above statement then you need to flush regurgitated trash like yourself away to where no man has gone before and stay there, sub-humans like yourself with a low quality and low self-esteem cannot comprehend these things because it requires open mindedness, not your pile of frozen feces for a brain. You should be quaranteed at least, I say but as useless as you are, you would do not even scientists any good. On a final note: keep your simple-minded attacks to yourself and stop recycling the same things over and over, they only highlight all of which pertain to you and we all know how bad your mother must feel by digesting you out.
            When the World Wide Web was born, things were quite simple. The internet supported just one device (the PC) and the browsers available were too primitive for me.

Comment

• These stereotypes of what "an Armenian guy or girl" is or should look like even, are precisely that which trigger the unguided curiosity that initiates some interracial relationships.

Now, seeing that a certain ignoramus drab feels "threatened" by that ideology I will say give her the final word as long as it is her final word and for the sake of humanity her final breath of air. All she did was spouting all kinds of silliness about me with a barrage of useless insults that match her character. Where are the mods?

::honks horns and sirons::
              When the World Wide Web was born, things were quite simple. The internet supported just one device (the PC) and the browsers available were too primitive for me.

Comment

• although most armo guys in la arent dateing material- as they proclaim themselves to be because they only want one thing-- but there are the one outta ten who are dateable - where do they hide? lol

well i guess its nto just armos- its in every culture- u have the dateable ad the undateable...

im not making sense- i think im dehydrated or somthing-
                im gonna go jump in my inaginary pool now... byeeeeeee

Comment

• Originally posted by IvyLipstick
                  Now, to the filthy envious wench that attacked me for stating the fact, Violette, honey you are too dramatical and insecure for your own good. If you disagree with that above statement then you need to flush regurgitated trash like yourself away to where no man has gone before and stay there, sub-humans like yourself with a low quality and low self-esteem cannot comprehend these things because it requires open mindedness, not your pile of frozen feces for a brain. You should be quaranteed at least, I say but as useless as you are, you would do not even scientists any good. On a final note: keep your simple-minded attacks to yourself and stop recycling the same things over and over, they only highlight all of which pertain to you and we all know how bad your mother must feel by digesting you out.
                  hmmm... you need help! that's for sure! this post says more about the kind of filth and hate that dwells inside you than anything! a professional mental health counselor should be able to assist; but i'm pretty sure you'll just lash back at this post as well

Comment

• Originally posted by hyebruin
                    hmmm... you need help! that's for sure! this post says more about the kind of filth and hate that dwells inside you than anything! a professional mental health counselor should be able to assist; but i'm pretty sure you'll just lash back at this post as well

I need help dealing with cretins like yourself who just attack me for stating a few facts you disgree with. Honey it is you that needs help with your fragile ego and incessant bickering about how bad men treat you--can you blame them? Look at how utterly stupid you are and immature, if you were my child I would not only give you up for adoption but I ship you to an Island of cannibals so they could eat you up that way we have less stupidity on this forum. AND YES of course I am write back, did you think I would let some insignificant bunches of waste like you and your lesbian lover attack me for no reason? I stand my grounds and frankly you are ignored as you both should have been and will be in the future as raving and raging yentas who just cackle at the male gender and others whom you envy here.

Comment

• I do not have the patience to deal with you. Do us all a favor and either shape up as repulsive as you or the other thing is or just crawl back to your hole they farted you out of, this is the last time I will engage in your inanity you produce here and no medical drugs can cure you and anyone else on your level, bye.

Comment

Working...
                      X