Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

What do you find unattractive / Turn-off's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you find unattractive / Turn-off's?

I don't know if it's been done before, and frankly, I don't care. We have a turn-ons thread, so post your turn-offs here.

My biggest turn off is insecurity. I can't stand it when a girl has it going on and acts like she doesn't, whether it's out of low self-esteem or false modesty. If you're good enough for me, you're pretty damn good, so be glad.

My second biggest turn off, and this applies with particular strength to the Armenian community, is allowing yourself to be controlled by your family. Family is important as a support unit, as a group of friends who will always be important and will always have your back. They should not, however, dominate your decision-making, especially when you're well into your twenties. Grow the hell up and stand up for yourself.

Turn-offs? Easy. A women who acts like a little bratty girl and has tamtrums instead of acting like an adult mature woman, or takes 4 hours to get ready are two turn-offs. A women who has no sense of humor and is boring and serious all the time that's a turn-off. Thats a big one, a women who will dish it out when it comes to humor flirting and fun and the energy that the humor creates and the sexual tension, she will flirt and knows how to have a fun pillow fight before the action starts, god what a turn-on that is. A women who is needy and clingy and is not a challenge is a turn-off. Soap opera fanatics are turn-offs, Liars are turn-offs, Obese ladies are turn-offs (hey if I can keep my weight down I expect you to also, problem with that being shallow? blame god he gave me testosterone), narcissists girls are turn-offs and too self absorbed, Damsels in distress women are turn-offs, Left wing Marxists women are turn-offs. A woman who can't dress up in a sexy red dress but only wears jeans or sweats and a baseball cat are turn-offs. Women who never drink and have fun is a turn-off. Sorry people, but I don't trust someone who never drinks unless the doctor ordered then not to. Women who don't smell feminine and nice, turn-off. Women who demand 26 hours a day attention is a turn-off. Women who are never satisfied and are like a bathtub that never fills up cause the drain is unplugged. Women who are as dumb as a box of rocks "who is Einstein? never heard of him" is a turn-off. Oh lets not forget the sex angle, women who are logs in bed and just sit there with no expression or passion, i've had one like that and maybee you guys can relate, big turn-off.

I can go on but this is for starters
    Last edited by texan; 01-09-2004, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Drama queens

Comment

bad breath

Comment

1) bad personality
          2) uneducated
          3) no sense of humor
          4) materialistic
          5) bad hygiene
          6) extremely curly hair
          7) inconsistency
          8) not to keep an open mind
          9) Lying
          10) Not keeping arrangements
          11) money hungry
          12) talking about EX
          13) Fake accents
          14) bad breath
          15) get married/lots of babies
          16) "I love you!"

Comment

ha!

Libra, I like you.

Comment

thx!

I'll try to add more!

Comment

Prissy, obnoxious, loud, vehement, unfeminine, rebellious, materialistic women. These suck, literally and figuratively and you can't do much with these but xxxx.

Sweet, quiet, sensitive, understanding, sacrificing, feminine ( kanatsi ), patient, and well mannered women are the ones to keep.

Hehe.
                Achkerov kute.

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymouse Prissy, obnoxious, loud, vehement, unfeminine, rebellious, materialistic women. These suck, literally and figuratively and you can't do much with these but xxxx.

Sweet, quiet, sensitive, understanding, sacrificing, feminine ( kanatsi ), patient, and well mannered women are the ones to keep.

Hehe.
                  how about big titts?

Comment

Wow, Anon, you sound like my dad.

Comment

Working...
                    X