Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Approaching Armenian girls.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Approaching Armenian girls.

Sitting in Armenian 101 today, I realized something... other than family members I've never really, REALLY approached or talked with an Armenian girl in my whole life (except for a special somebody from these boards, but that's a different story). I guess much of it has to do with me hating their guts and thinking they were complete b*tches all through out high school.. but times are different now and I see there's more to life than Grant High.

It's been about seven months now since my last girlfriend and I'm starting to get lonely as the "crazy bachlor life" is starting to die down, leaving me in need of something a little more special. Since one of the big reasons I broke up with my last girlfriend was cause I had it up to here with dating odars... naturally I'd want my next girlfriend to be Armenian. But that's the problem... I got no real practice with Armenian girls.

So after two boring paragraphs, what is this thread all about you're asking yourselves? Well, basically, this will be a thread for all you lovely ahchiks to school a guy on what it is you like and dislike in an Armenian man. What kind of clothes do you guys like? How do you like guys to approach you? What kind of flirting is ok and what kind is too agressive? Anything and everything that you guys would like to see in an Armenian guy I'm willing to try out, so please, help out!!!
    "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

well...I do say that this topic is way out of my league.

Comment

I'm just going to start by saying that if you find yourself trying too hard, it's best to stop and move on. This is so cliche, but be yourself!

Comment

I wonder how long this thread will last.

Comment

Originally posted by Emil
          I wonder how long this thread will last.
          Def. not longer than the "How to Date an Armenian Guy" thread I presume.

Comment

Emil is eager to but out his Donald Trupm picture.

Comment

Dude, there's nothing much I can tell you about Armenian girls. Just that if you happen to bump into one who catches your eye, go for it. You don't need practice with Armenian girls. Are you trying to imply something? Hmmm.
              I see...

Comment

jinxies here u go again stop frettin and start doin whach gotta do hehe- okie one thing is- your question to what girls liek guys to wear, not all girls have the same taste as not all guys do either- soe pple are into the gangster look, other into preppy look, some into skater/surfer abercrombie, i say who givea a poop, cause hey as long as you are YOU shuldnt really matter, i know that we as humans judge someone on looks either a little or alot, looks matter to a certain extent, btu once ure over that and youve gotten to know the person on a whoole other level, those things dont matter much. I also agree that what you look like- how u carry urself reflects who you are, btu we acnt always use that as the sole reflection of ones personality because everyones different-

back to the original question- dude theres nothing special about it, armenian girls just liek any other girls are human- u have the blonde, brunettes and red heads , the stuck up, and down to earth ones just liek in any other race- you just have to get to know someone on a personal level, give it a try, approach someone for a change, and you might learn somehting or another- all ill say is be yourself and dont be shy just dont be a "dork" hehe- u know what im refferring to there~ oh and dont let mike junior make all the decisions for you hehe

Comment

For me Armenian girls are easier to talk to then odars.

Comment

Show interest in her, but don't show yourself too desperate like she ows you something!

Comment

Working...
                    X