Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Younger Guys, Older Girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Younger Guys, Older Girls

OK, I've made a vow tonight to kill every single Female on the planet who is even a single day older than me, that way I'm bound to get a girlfriend.

for the 6th time in two weeks, today I was unable to start going out with a girl because I was younger than them. But that isn't what irritates me.. I'm used to being shot down, I can take rejection. What bugs me is that these girls take an interest in me first and begin getting all close and lovey dovey with, and then I start getting my hopes up, and then suddenly decide not to persue it any further once they find out my age. What the hell?

I don't get it... they say I'm mature, they say I look older for my age, they say I behave older, that I seem more experienced than other guys... which, call me crazy, makes me think they're into me... and then all of a sudden it's "What, you're 20??? Oh, well..... too bad"

If this happened like once or twice, fine, I get it... but it's happened 6 TIMES IN 2 WEEKS!!! One after another. I can't take this kind of yo-yoing, it's driving me crazy. That's it, I'm gonna drive around looking for 8 year olds to xxxx, cause apparently that's all I'm allowed to have. I swear, sometimes I hate women... *shakes fist around*

OK.. end of rant.
    "All I know is I'm not a Marxist." -Karl Marx

I'm older than you. HA HA!

*runs around menacingly*

Comment

I think you should stop crying.. wipe your tears.. youll runout of them before your 21. (some people dont have te privelege of tears )....

and le me break it to you bud.. the girls that reject you for your age.. wel.. lets just say the age is a GREAT excuse.. which thy dont have to explain..
      ara.. chenexanas indzanitsel.. yes ko hamar em asum esi.. bolore chi vor chishte kasi ha!!
      How do you hurt a masochist?
      -By leaving him alone.Forever.

Comment

You realize I ignore every bit of "Armenglish" I see.

Comment

denial leads to suicide.
          How do you hurt a masochist?
          -By leaving him alone.Forever.

Comment

Originally posted by gevo
            denial leads to suicide.
            Sounds good right about now, I'm SOOO fed up...

and no, it's not rejection. That's the thing... I can take rejection. If I go up to a girl and try to go out with her and she says "no" I can take it.. big deal. What completely drives me crazy is that girls come up to me, start getting all cozy and lovey dovey, get my hopes, make me start falling for them... then bam, they ask my age, I say 20, and it's all off. If a girl just DIDN'T like me, I wouldn't be upset. What makes me upset is that they say "Wow, you're so mature, you're so smart, you're so cute, you're so this, you're so that, you're sooooo my type, wow you'd be a great boyfriend......... wait, you're 20? never mind..." THAT'S what breaks my heart...

Comment

Originally posted by HyeJinx1984
              Sounds good right about now, I'm SOOO fed up...

and no, it's not rejection. That's the thing... I can take rejection. If I go up to a girl and try to go out with her and she says "no" I can take it.. big deal. What completely drives me crazy is that girls come up to me, start getting all cozy and lovey dovey, get my hopes, make me start falling for them... then bam, they ask my age, I say 20, and it's all off. If a girl just DIDN'T like me, I wouldn't be upset. What makes me upset is that they say "Wow, you're so mature, you're so smart, you're so cute, you're so this, you're so that, you're sooooo my type, wow you'd be a great boyfriend......... wait, you're 20? never mind..." THAT'S what breaks my heart...
              Umm, shouldn't she find out your age BEFORE you start going out? How the hell can you get lovey dovey with someone if you don't even know a simple thing like their age?

I swear, this American culture is messed up. People screw each other without even bothering to find out each other's names.

Comment

First of all) I don't go around boning people without knowing their name and age... actually, I simply don'e go around boning anybody period.

second of all) Apparently you've never heard of a thing called chemistry. You don't ever meet someone and just suddenly click? know that you two would be right for each other? it's something you can tell within a matter of ten minutes really.

Comment

First of all) I don't go around boning people without knowing their name and age... actually, I simply don'e go around boning anybody period.

second of all) Apparently you've never heard of a thing called chemistry. You don't ever meet someone and just suddenly click? know that you two would be right for each other? it's something you can tell within a matter of ten minutes really.
                  OK, my intention is not to come off as rude, Mr. Jinx. But seriously, logically consider my point. Age is one of the first things you find out about a person, ESPECIALLY if you're going to go out with them. Your statements contradict each other. And I understand the whole "clicking" thing, believe me...although I'm not one to act on impulses...I choose to think things through before I open up. The point is, the time it takes to get lovey dovey with them should exceed the time it takes to find out their age.

Comment

I don't click with anyone....

I've been told I am a cold cold person unable to feel any emotion....

Comment

Working...
                    X