Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Traditions and Armenia, help me please...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traditions and Armenia, help me please...

To those I have not yet spoken to hi.

I have been friends with an Armenian girl for a short while and I am really trying hard to understand the way Armenian girls are. She says she has posted to me a package, a box, it contains a ring for me, photos, a scarf for my mum, and a letter with her scent on and a kiss.

It is soooooooo strange how i feel with this girl, it is honestly like i have found my soulmate. So we have decided to meet in Prague, for valentines. If she is my other half I would gladly move to Yerevan and be with her. She has a very good job there and her family adore her. It would hurt me to take her from them.

Does the box have tradition in Armenia...? Meaning??? What should i do in return???

Oh, she also mentioned that Armenian men are not romantic... well guys, get with the 17th century, read a bit of shakespear, then go tell the girl you want some nice words of love....

Please tell me you at least met the girl?!

Comment

Originally posted by CatWoman
      Doesn't sound like he has.

Comment

Originally posted by obi
        ...Oh, she also mentioned that Armenian men are not romantic...
        We ain't romantic? Oh well

We're horny as hell but! What's being romantic when there's good sex?

Comment

i think yuro said it all..

and my friend i am confused at your situation.. start wth some backround.. like the first time you walked.. then continue..
          How do you hurt a masochist?
          -By leaving him alone.Forever.

Comment

Originally posted by CatWoman
            I think he met her because he said,
            I have been friends with an Armenian girl for a short while...

Originally posted by obi
            Does the box have tradition in Armenia...? Meaning??? What should i do in return???
            When she told you that she sent a box, she might have meant just a package. You know, a gift that has a ring, photos, a present for your mom (scarf) and a smoochy letter. I jsut can't think of something being Armenian that refers to a "Box." :-)

Well, we can't tell you what to do in return? What do you want to do in return?

P.S. Welcome to the forum
            I see...

Comment

Originally posted by obi

Hehehe, I like to state one thing, just because she is Armenian, doesnt mean she is from a different planet. You're so funny and cute all at the same time. No wonder she likes you. If you feel like she is your soulmate do what is in your heart. Just because her traditions a little different then yours doesnt mean, everything she does links to Armenians or the culture.

I dont know what box you are talking about, but I agree with SagGal.

P.S. She (SagGal) in my opinion gives good advice to some of the heartbroken lovers on this forum. I love how she does it in the sweetest way possible.

Edit: "Oh, she also mentioned that Armenian men are not romantic... well guys, get with the 17th century, read a bit of shakespear, then go tell the girl you want some nice words of love.... "

HAHAahahaa.......
              Last edited by XxgoeyxX; 12-27-2004, 11:51 AM.
              You can't hold a man down without staying down with him.

Comment

I recommend going ice skating on Sevan Lake, that's a very romantic thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by obi
                  Oh, she also mentioned that Armenian men are not romantic... well guys, get with the 17th century, read a bit of shakespear, then go tell the girl you want some nice words of love....
                  Once again, the Englishman arrives to save us from our lack of romance. Thank you Mr. English! If there's one thing Armenians have learned, it is to always trust the english.

Maybe the box contains anthrax.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Dants
                    If there's one thing Armenians have learned, it is to always trust the english.
                    Baron Dants, lets put our frenchyness together to go beat back the englishmen!

Obi, box don't have traditions, just send her what you would like to have i u were a girl

Comment

Working...
                    X