Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Turn ons

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ckBejug Ahhh, a valet. See that? Told you he doesn't exist. Too bad. As for people being together to fulfill their needs, I never said that. I believe what you said is true. i want to be with someone to share my life with him, to be able to see what wonderful things there are out there in his eyes and have him see it through mine. And to have someone to share the happy with and lean on for support during the sad or hold on to when he needs support. This is what I want. If I'm going to go for a ride, i want someone on the train with me. That's all... I thought you meant by that whole pleasure scorecard thing something more sexual... nevermind then if you didn't. As for the accent, it looks to me like it sayd you're from France. I edited my post before I saw you'd replied to it already... I like any number of accents, it's a turn on. hat's all. Plus I bet even if A guy told me to take out the trash or something in Frech, I'd be much obliged to cpmly because he's just turn me into a blushy mess because he sounds so cute. My opinion....
    Mmm... the scorecared thing was derived from what you said, nothing sexual (the truth).
    It's like you've established a list of what you want to do, or to be able to do with someone. For instance (I'm making it rough)
    "- I like dancing, I need a man who like dancing. If not, I will get bored when we will go to the dance hall"

Ok, the guy like dancing : good score (and no disturbance in your habits), the guy hate dancing, and his hatred is so big that he will NEVER come with you on a dance floor : bad point (interaction of habits)

The examples you've drawn in your last thread is, for me, exactly the same. It's functionnal: each person in the couple has a function (be here and sympathize when he is sad etc ...).
    For me, sharing something is not that. You choose some day to share your life with someone, but the aim is to know each other: you show how you live, what's your passions, habits etc... But it is extrinsic to you. You offer the means for the other person to begin knowing you.
    Many time i'd been with a girl but i had felt alone. It's not because there's someone in you life that you're not alone. You're not alone when you feel that someone is knowing you (so it does not bother me to take the train alone)

Besides, the fact is that perfection is vanity, moreover, nearly perfection would scare any one. This feeling is (farly) tied to human notion of happiness.

PS: I'm French, I thought my english was as my left feet: nearly perfect

Comment

• Originally posted by felizitation ... the guy hate dancing, and his hatred is so big that he will NEVER come with you on a dance floor : bad point (interaction of habits)...
      I'm xxxxed.

Comment

• Originally posted by ckBejug Ok bud, if I DO in fact find this guy, I don't think I want the sheeit kicked out of him by you. Silly! Then I'd lose him... As if he wasn't hard enough to find in the first place!!

p.s. Fight Club was a good movie... Selling rich women their fat asses back to them. Oh yeah. I made soap out of fat once, cool if you add the right good smells, or else it's ick. That's about the only thing Organic Chemistry class was good for.
        I know for extremly reliable sources, that if ever this guy exists, he would never let someone kick his ass. Since he would be perfect, he'd be so strong that he will kick you ass instead.

Capice ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Arvestaked I'm xxxxed.
          Me too ...
          But I gave up perfection to adopt "nearly perfection". It makes you more human and more accessible for women being.

Comment

• I really do not think it is possible to kick my ass. Even with all my imperfection.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arvestaked I really do not think it is possible to kick my ass. Even with all my imperfection.
              You have no ass ?

Comment

• Hahaha. Yes. That is right.

Comment

• hey bud
                  nothing personal but you better hope that guy aint me LOL

just hope thats all i'll give ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by felizitation Mmm... the scorecared thing was derived from what you said, nothing sexual (the truth).
                    It's like you've established a list of what you want to do, or to be able to do with someone. For instance (I'm making it rough)
                    "- I like dancing, I need a man who like dancing. If not, I will get bored when we will go to the dance hall"

Ok, the guy like dancing : good score (and no disturbance in your habits), the guy hate dancing, and his hatred is so big that he will NEVER come with you on a dance floor : bad point (interaction of habits)

The examples you've drawn in your last thread is, for me, exactly the same. It's functionnal: each person in the couple has a function (be here and sympathize when he is sad etc ...).
                    For me, sharing something is not that. You choose some day to share your life with someone, but the aim is to know each other: you show how you live, what's your passions, habits etc... But it is extrinsic to you. You offer the means for the other person to begin knowing you.
                    Many time i'd been with a girl but i had felt alone. It's not because there's someone in you life that you're not alone. You're not alone when you feel that someone is knowing you (so it does not bother me to take the train alone)

Besides, the fact is that perfection is vanity, moreover, nearly perfection would scare any one. This feeling is (farly) tied to human notion of happiness.

PS: I'm French, I thought my english was as my left feet: nearly perfect

I think the internet is very hard to read when it comes to SARCASM. I suppose I should have included in that post something impossible, like I want a guy who can fly, so that you guys would see I was trying to be silly. My dears, my whole point is that I DO NOT want any perfection. I think imperfections (or scars) are what makes people beautiful. And I don;t mean beautiful like pretty to look at. Maybe I should go back and delete that post or something. My joke has not found it's proper audience, the kind that laughs. Like I said, I was trying to be funny haha before. Do you really think I would be so high and mighty as to assume it would be settling if I was with anyone who did not embody all of those qualities I listed? No way! As for the last thing I said being functional... I think you're wrong, or else you misunderstand me. I think that's a way to really get to know eachother, the great fun of life is to see it through anothers eyes. It is not a job you must perform in said relationship. You know how they say the world is such a simpler place through a child's eyes? I think the joy of things comes from seeing then through another eyes. I would get a bigger joy out of something if it gave joy to someone I liked/loved and I saw them experiencing it... you know?? Moreover, I don't think you need someone in your life to feel not alone. I didn't say I want someone to fill the void. I just said it's nice to have someone along. I agree with you that you CAN feel completely alone even when you're with someone.... anyway, I have no idea what you mean about english and left feet. lol. I think we're just confusing eachother with this whole english business. =)
                    Last edited by ckBejug; 01-05-2004, 09:15 PM.
                    The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function. -- F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

• Originally posted by PASAMONSTER hey bud
                      nothing personal but you better hope that guy aint me LOL

just hope thats all i'll give ya.
                      #1: You do not know anything about me and my abilities so do not jump to such conclusions.

#2: Stop posting about your toughness. Nobody is going to respect you more because of it.

#3: Relax. It is not you.

Comment

Working...
                      X