Announcement

Collapse

Forum Rules (Everyone Must Read!!!)

1] What you CAN NOT post.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is:
- abusive
- vulgar
- hateful
- harassing
- personal attacks
- obscene

You also may not:
- post images that are too large (max is 500*500px)
- post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or cited properly.
- post in UPPER CASE, which is considered yelling
- post messages which insult the Armenians, Armenian culture, traditions, etc
- post racist or other intentionally insensitive material that insults or attacks another culture (including Turks)

The Ankap thread is excluded from the strict rules because that place is more relaxed and you can vent and engage in light insults and humor. Notice it's not a blank ticket, but just a place to vent. If you go into the Ankap thread, you enter at your own risk of being clowned on.
What you PROBABLY SHOULD NOT post...
Do not post information that you will regret putting out in public. This site comes up on Google, is cached, and all of that, so be aware of that as you post. Do not ask the staff to go through and delete things that you regret making available on the web for all to see because we will not do it. Think before you post!

2] Use descriptive subject lines & research your post. This means use the SEARCH.

This reduces the chances of double-posting and it also makes it easier for people to see what they do/don't want to read. Using the search function will identify existing threads on the topic so we do not have multiple threads on the same topic.

3] Keep the focus.

Each forum has a focus on a certain topic. Questions outside the scope of a certain forum will either be moved to the appropriate forum, closed, or simply be deleted. Please post your topic in the most appropriate forum. Users that keep doing this will be warned, then banned.

4] Behave as you would in a public location.

This forum is no different than a public place. Behave yourself and act like a decent human being (i.e. be respectful). If you're unable to do so, you're not welcome here and will be made to leave.

5] Respect the authority of moderators/admins.

Public discussions of moderator/admin actions are not allowed on the forum. It is also prohibited to protest moderator actions in titles, avatars, and signatures. If you don't like something that a moderator did, PM or email the moderator and try your best to resolve the problem or difference in private.

6] Promotion of sites or products is not permitted.

Advertisements are not allowed in this venue. No blatant advertising or solicitations of or for business is prohibited.
This includes, but not limited to, personal resumes and links to products or
services with which the poster is affiliated, whether or not a fee is charged
for the product or service. Spamming, in which a user posts the same message repeatedly, is also prohibited.

7] We retain the right to remove any posts and/or Members for any reason, without prior notice.

- PLEASE READ -

Members are welcome to read posts and though we encourage your active participation in the forum, it is not required. If you do participate by posting, however, we expect that on the whole you contribute something to the forum. This means that the bulk of your posts should not be in "fun" threads (e.g. Ankap, Keep & Kill, This or That, etc.). Further, while occasionally it is appropriate to simply voice your agreement or approval, not all of your posts should be of this variety: "LOL Member213!" "I agree."
If it is evident that a member is simply posting for the sake of posting, they will be removed.

8] These Rules & Guidelines may be amended at any time. (last update September 17, 2009)

If you believe an individual is repeatedly breaking the rules, please report to admin/moderator.
See more
See less

Armenian guys ;-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread turned into a hypothetical crap storm right under your noses.

Comment

K, let's get it back on track. Armenian guys are exactly that. They're guys plus all the armo baggage. Now I'm not saying it's a bad thing. Some of them are a ssholes. Some of them are super hot. Some of them are good boys. Some of them need to stop wearing their sunglasses all year long. The list goes on. But you get the point. There's nothing special about them except that maybe when time comes to get serious a lot of them look for the same things.

Comment

Originally posted by thedebutante
        ... Some of them need to stop wearing their sunglasses all year long. The list goes on. But you get the point.

only if they (armo & non-armo alike) knew how ridiculous they looked!

Comment

I respect anyone who doesn't have sex before marriage, and please be careful to not kill yourself masturbating so hard everyday. I was all into the no pre-marital sex idea before until I realized just how many years of fun I'd give up ,and how pointless it became to me because in this new age, no one friggin waits till they are 30 years old to then experience sex. Great if someone can hold their urges till they are way older, but I didn't wait. The right girl approached me and everything clicked for us. We went with what time brought us. I was patient in wanting to have sex. I waited till I was 22 years old, and we did it first time (we both were virgins) on our 1 year of being together.

Enough being stuck up and having expectations on yourself. The first time you'll have sex, it will SUCK! You'll have expectations no yourself or your partner no matter what and then you'll see just how much you and/or your partner will fail to meet your expectations and you'll feel frustrated and be upset. Imagine having that crap on your wedding night. I think not!!

Props to all the virgins. Sex is great yes, but it's pretty overrated.

Comment

Sev - I think you made some good points in your first paragraph...and also want to add that I'm gald its worked out for you. Yes its a personal descision - but in the scheme of things I have to say that many of the reasons people provide for abstension - well lets just say I have issue with their validity - but not for me to say really - its the individuals choice and we can't judge what they believe is best for them (I do think we can comment - in general however).

Regarding the 2 statements from Kid & Glow (new R & B group perhaps eh?) - My bias fall sin the middle somewhere. Yeah - to wait until you find "perfection" or "true love" or what have you - well - you may wait your whole life (then find out you may have not chosen wisely or such...) (and I'd advise not to wait too too long as I agree with what Sev has said about good years of potential fun passing you by....one doesn't live forever you know...) - but to just have sex with anyone - thats a mixed bag. I do think that one should have feelings for/care for who they are intimate with. It may not work out in all cases and sure I can see just wanting to have a good time and such - and that can work too - but in general I would say don't approach an intimate relationship with someone lightly. It is a big deal - and for it to be more then some kind of mutual masturbation ) combined with a good physical workout...) (Ok on a level...) - well thats not really what the full joy and such of what sex is all about (IMO)...anyway...

As for Sevs 2nd paragraph - some more comments. I don't think first time sex sucks by definition (perhaps a poll is in order eh?). It didn't for me...but I was with someone experienced who really knew what she was about - and it was truly incredible/most wonderful - the details of which are vivid (and pleasent/exciting) to me even today - a great many years later. (and the whole bit of it essentially lasted for days! so yeah...not too shabby...). And my advice is to relax and enjoy yourselves - don't be in too much of a hurry (unless your expecting interuption or such..or need to get somewhere sometime soon...otherwise play it out - make it last...and don't forget all the fun foreplay and anticipation...)...and as for Sev claiming that sex is overated...well from my opinion - I have to disagree - and speculate that perhaps he hasn't quite "got it" just yet....dunnoh...

Comment

Well I may say sucks now, but maybe it will change once eehh I teach the gf how to please her man better... That's why I said sex is overrated....you'd say that if your partner doesn't satisfy you, my friend. I am glad sex is great for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sev21
                Well I may say sucks now, but maybe it will change once eehh I teach the gf how to please her man better... That's why I said sex is overrated....you'd say that if your partner doesn't satisfy you, my friend. I am glad sex is great for you.
                My advice would be to learn how and to practice satisfying your gal as she has never had it before....to where she is begging for it (and its more then just how you row the boat...but learn to do that well too!)...then the rest will come...she will become eager to please (you) herself...most important thing is to work together - have fun - and be sensitive to what she wants/likes/may like (but doesnt know yet)...and be loving in general (and giving of yourself)...and full of surprises...(hm I'm sure I haven't covered it all - but perhaps its a start...)

Comment

I think its stupid how some people focus more on the techniques and how good something was for them than the quality of their relationship or the emotional connection. Have you noticed this phenomenon?

Seems to me that, if a person doesnt care about me enough to even put those things first, then I shouldnt be with that person anyway.

P.S. This is not to say that its ok to ignore the other issues. Sexual chemistry and physical pleasure is undoubtably important in a marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmoBarbi
                    I think its stupid how some people focus more on the techniques and how good something was for them than the quality of their relationship or the emotional connection. Have you noticed this phenomenon?

Seems to me that, if a person doesnt care about me enough to even put those things first, then I shouldnt be with that person anyway.

P.S. This is not to say that its ok to ignore the other issues. Sexual chemistry and physical pleasure is undoubtably important in a marriage.
                    i agree. thank u armobarbi =)

and to wnioman. iam not s r&b singer lol

Comment

I hope that I never have to hear an Armenian R&B singer. The rap thing is bad enough already

Comment

Working...
                      X